Sign in to follow this  
Iowa

Please Fix The Pa On The Dk Set.

Longer paralize makes mages able to be killed, dk set was made for that, to take a lot of dmg before starting to strip. Now, in only 15 seconds a war cant do much vs a mage (talking 1v1 or somehow more ppl) and the effect of hits lowering endu on dk set with hammers are reduced 50% of what it was meant to be really. Ive played more than 10 servers with 45 seconds paralize or 1 min paralize, and these servers didnt get flooded with fhs since everyone was able to fire strike himself, fireball or just been invised by someone of the same city. Its not big deal to get rid of para with 15 seconds or 30 seconds if you know what to do. A warrior will have more chances to fight a mage in an even fight if paralize last little longer cuz at the end the mage has dk set, msshield, and tower. Maybe im wrong, but in all rpg and mmorpg the mage class always was weak vs phisical attacks while they deal insame magical power. Now these game laws were changed here in Nemesis. Mages do deal high magical power but now they are way too strong vs phisical dmg too :glare: <_< .

Longer paralize makes mages able to be killed, dk set was made for that, to take a lot of dmg before starting to strip. Now, in only 15 seconds a war cant do much vs a mage (talking 1v1 or somehow more ppl) and the effect of hits lowering endu on dk set with hammers are reduced 50% of what it was meant to be really. Ive played more than 10 servers with 45 seconds paralize or 1 min paralize, and these servers didnt get flooded with fhs since everyone was able to fire strike himself, fireball or just been invised by someone of the same city. Its not big deal to get rid of para with 15 seconds or 30 seconds if you know what to do. A warrior will have more chances to fight a mage in an even fight if paralize last little longer cuz at the end the mage has dk set, msshield, and tower. Maybe im wrong, but in all rpg and mmorpg the mage class always was weak vs phisical attacks while they deal insame magical power. Now these game laws were changed here in Nemesis. Mages do deal high magical power but now they are way too strong vs phisical dmg too :glare: <_< .

This is the stupidest thing i have ever heard.... 1minute para? Wars complain about too much PA on DK and now not long enough Para?.... Wars with DK set + M.shield + Tower is obserd. With this 1 minute para, Wars live without a scratch, mages are dead no matter what. a 1 minute para or 45second para i could chug like 90 pots. Keep para the same :P 15seconds is enough, all u do is complain want more complain want more. The topic of thise was Fix the Pa on DK set not, Fix the PA on DK set + Ashley complains about para timer.

All of you girls crying

LEts pvp ...

you use mage i use war

I will show you how much things need to be changed

CMON IOWA? since you raelly think this i will show you othwerise

this offer is open to ANYONE complaining about this

Ahh this topic again, good to see even after a long break HB is still HB.

This is part of the reason I took a break my DK14 war, did garbage dmg. vs. mages or wars w/ DK armor.

Personally I feel DK armor is the worst thing to ever happen in HB but heh cant beat them Join them.

Started a New BBH war last night, also a Plate Mage and a pure Mage.

:lol:

Even a bbh will crit -24's Vs a chain mage with a tower and a msheild. Why in the world is the pa so damn high? Any noob that goes to CH get's a 60% pa set? Who's bad idea was that?

did u knew if u pfm u get 50% ma instantly?

emmy rings are 20% ma?

ma is stackable?

mayb not

The problem to this argument is that pfm is timed, so it's not forever and most players who are smart enough.. time you to pfa/etc/etc. Emmy rings can break rather fast if mages spam blizz. But this isn't the point... DR/PA is to mage as MR/MA is for warrior... those are all things you have to FIND. /dkset is not something you find, in fact a reward after you take a break in barracks with dummies.

I just think it would be great not to have DK at all... in fact they should make MANU armors and weapons more useful so then there's a point to go to 100% which takes forever, and DKset which takes 1 hour. I guess it's my opinion but what's the point of manu plate + weapons when they are only more endurance and DK is 10k lol.

So cool to have manu plate color ;0 but yes i'm done.

you can not compare dr to mr or pa to ma

dr armors keep breaking each time u hit them

mr armors JUST when u armor break, and if u get pfaed enough time u deserve to die

ma armor is stackable

pa armor works different and sux *censored*

I vote for closing this topic

later u will see mages complaining:

about AMP on wars

omg i cant kill tws with magee!!

omgad i cant go demon/gg hunting

omgad its so difficult to xp

omgad i cant kill antyhing that drops armors

nub stuff :(

Edited by Moha

I have to say i agree with the pa on dkset being way too high... the only time ive ever killed a mage was in a sade and only because we had 15 people chasing him. and i never pvp other warrs (Duel Only) just because i know it will take way to long even if they only have dkset and nothing else a pure warr on this server sucks! A warr cannot ek without para!

Edited by jokalotus

Suggestion:

1. Adjust PA on DK chain or darkmage set (berk/hose/chain) - reduce by 1/3 current PA setting (eg DK chain if PA = 30, reduce by 10 to PA20)

or

2. Adjust/Increase STR requirement for shields especially TOWER. Recommended STR 100 or x2 current setting across all sheilds (eg. 80 STR for tower)

Option 1 may work, since in SADE Soldier's 30% extra damage really does som damage to mages without mshield/tower.

Option 2 should be better as other then a warrior only the Bmage with much lesser VIT can use a TOWER which gives about '20%'+ PA i think. Dun quote if i'm wrong. U experts/admins can verify how much TOWER wif 100% shield absorbs lol.

DKs/tower/mshield are needed to tank in hunts, but a mage shouldn't be able to TOWER up as they shouldnt tank/dun nid a tower to lure. Also I haven seen any movies where a pure mage uses a TOWER shield :P

I dun agree to lower PA on DK other than CHAIN/mage set or remove them entirely as warriors should be able to tank physical hits & survive. Personally i've hit full DK wars wif mshield/tower at -60 a crit from behind, rare but achievable, therefore i believe FH wars should have no problem ripping apart a DK war.

Thanks for reading, jus my opinion.

Well i've had some discussions about this with people that have quit playing on this server, and 90% of them always bring up the fact that DK set, in anyway is very, very overpowered.

I myself hardly believe in killing mages that seem to use tower shield and mshield wand often, which they should since they CAN. Crusades are a fine opportunity to kill them as a warrior, since your damage is decent. (Im using dk+14, rod, dm5 atm)

First time i actually agree with Ashley (no offence), about how its at the least easy for mages to be the "easier" or a "better" class than warrior. They dont have to look for mass mr/ma/hp sets, its enough for them to get 180lvl and visit city hall (READ: /dkset) and Blacksmith for tower shield. And if thats not enough, mshield is so easy to get that its free from other players!

Point being, i among other players do hope for some changes, but if it isn't what the staff thinks is necessary, we'll just have to live with the situation, if you want to stick with the server!

Edited by Zucchini

TBH Warriors are item reliant, and I think that's ok.

Warriors like many of the Hwrang guild, Ashley, or anyone with a partial MR or MA set I cannot touch as a mage. It takes me and at least 3 others to down them (we still have to get really lucky even then).

I think DK is very strong on mages, I'd agree its perhaps too strong, but the imbalance is not that bad.

You cant compare wars with mages, they are 2 different classes!

Mage has the advantage on PvP (1 vs 1), so what? Thats not essence of the game, thats not what happens 24/7. On mass fights Mages are the AIM or the first one to die unless there are wars with not items at all and the mages with them are horrible and cant support.

With out forgetting there are few mages who can survive to an Ice Sword activation.

I have killed almost every mage on this server and a LOT of times or see them dieing a lot too. Perhaps some of them survive one paralize or two... but they finish dieing. You need to focus more on your team play...

We decreased the Endu on DK Sets, allowed only ONE dk set per char. If you raid you finish stripping... unless you die in 5 mins :P

I made a FH war M with only a chain ma18 and rod and died 2 times=> 1 lagged (bump+dc with no pfm and coulkdnt chugg) and 1 time alone against a guild using XR :lol: My friend died few times too.

Then another FH War with good items and died few times too, no more than 2 or 3.

Both wars only killing lvls 180, i mean, no raiding scorps or camping stone golem, and i dont remember the last time i died here with a war!!

If you are a war and wants to EK you 'cant' raid alone, unless you aim to scorps i dont think you are going to kill many with out a team.

PA sets are almost useless, DR Set works only if it is HIGH (300+) and i know only 2 decent sets at the server. and you have to use them in few situations or they strip/break. You cant compare them either with MR or MA which Stack. You can use AB and break them, right! But i challenge you to PFA me enough times to break it while we hit you with or with out m shield+tower and strip. Let says you can aim on me 5 PFA and i can aim on you 5 Paralize lets see who dies :P (always talking in mass fights)

What i see here is that being an International Server most of us have some delay, So a mage with Delay can cast 'better', and a war with delay cant hit often, etc. At the hbn arg, with same files but everyone with no delay at all, mages are FREE EKS. They cant cast, they strip too fast, bows stun them always so is just time, bow+mass chill and para. Here, with 90% of the players with delay you dont need to be decent to use a mage.

All of you girls crying

LEts pvp ...

you use mage i use war

I will show you how much things need to be changed

CMON IOWA? since you raelly think this i will show you othwerise

this offer is open to ANYONE complaining about this

Ahh this topic again, good to see even after a long break HB is still HB.

This is part of the reason I took a break my DK14 war, did garbage dmg. vs. mages or wars w/ DK armor.

Personally I feel DK armor is the worst thing to ever happen in HB but heh cant beat them Join them.

Started a New BBH war last night, also a Plate Mage and a pure Mage.

:lol:

Even a bbh will crit -24's Vs a chain mage with a tower and a msheild. Why in the world is the pa so damn high? Any noob that goes to CH get's a 60% pa set? Who's bad idea was that?

did u knew if u pfm u get 50% ma instantly?

emmy rings are 20% ma?

ma is stackable?

mayb not

The problem to this argument is that pfm is timed, so it's not forever and most players who are smart enough.. time you to pfa/etc/etc. Emmy rings can break rather fast if mages spam blizz. But this isn't the point... DR/PA is to mage as MR/MA is for warrior... those are all things you have to FIND. /dkset is not something you find, in fact a reward after you take a break in barracks with dummies.

I just think it would be great not to have DK at all... in fact they should make MANU armors and weapons more useful so then there's a point to go to 100% which takes forever, and DKset which takes 1 hour. I guess it's my opinion but what's the point of manu plate + weapons when they are only more endurance and DK is 10k lol.

So cool to have manu plate color ;0 but yes i'm done.

you can not compare dr to mr or pa to ma

dr armors keep breaking each time u hit them

mr armors JUST when u armor break, and if u get pfaed enough time u deserve to die

ma armor is stackable

pa armor works different and sux *censored*

I vote for closing this topic

later u will see mages complaining:

about AMP on wars

omg i cant kill tws with magee!!

omgad i cant go demon/gg hunting

omgad its so difficult to xp

omgad i cant kill antyhing that drops armors

nub stuff :(

I was not trying to flame or complain actually. I forgot to say that I was fighting for the topic in terms of mass player vs player like 10 v 10 or sade situations. All of those sets MR/PA/MR/MA can be beaten in one way or another. What I was getting at is... it's not 1 v 1 and when there is 40 ppl say on Korean SS's... it doesn't matter how godly you are... you will die either way.

Those sets are just to aid helping you survive long enough to fight a little or retreat.

I just wanted to see Manu'ed armors being worn instead of DK :) and I do agree that this server = 100% teamwork and you'll win :) I saw a Survivor's gameplay video and that proved it. Skill and team players > items I think.

My thought was about /dkset, how we spend years to find sets but /dkset is instant. I don't mind that they have it, just it's so rewarding. To be honest, I think having 3 mage v 3 warrior in BI in dk gear would be interesting and prove if sets need changing (to either let it stay or go) with all players being equal... not purposely dying.

p.s. lol at the end of your post :P we will not be a fruit server =P :D

Edited by Wilson