Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Hitting Probability

Ok so i know a giant sword has better hp then a hammer.. but by how much? Does Giant sword have better hp then a BAXE?

im going to say yes, i never read much into baxes, but ive rarely seen a fh baxe user, and it cant be because of the dmg because ive seen an anc baxe critical jun before.

It think the order of HP is: Sword-Axe-Hammer

And i Belive people choose Sword or Hammer for their High Hp and High Damage respectively.

That why Axes are always left aside... Not high hp, not high damage..

Has anyone ever seriously made a BAxer to test it out? I know for a fact there's at least a couple decent special BAxes out there, and it'd be nice to see a different build for a change.

If I remember correctly, Eos has anc baxe rep3 which he got from Josh when he bought his items.

when josh owned eos i sold him anc baxe hp21 for ma21 sheild and some other bits and peices. I bought it originally for 1 zem.

I remeber when BAXE was the ULTIMATE wepon. most people used flams or gs..but the elite had baxe.

Miss those days... now baxe sucks! Think somthing should be done.

I remeber when BAXE was the ULTIMATE wepon. most people used flams or gs..but the elite had baxe.

Miss those days... now baxe sucks! Think somthing should be done.

i agree

id so make a b axe char if i had a fh warrior ahah :D

ud need a hammer 2 strip u can get a nice agile bh with rep/hp ofc

the problem is, as baxe damage sucks, if u go 170 str its better to use an agile bh lol

Anyway i heard long swords has 10% extra hitting prob :X, and yes hammers hp DOES suck ( i was 130 str before using dk15, now im bbh and i can see the difference a lot)

baxes not common used cuz range is lower than swords, but more than hammers and specially the dmg sucks for making them 169 str use. So if dmg on baxes could be increased maybe more ppl would start using them. :excl:

or lower the str required for using b axes so there would be a bigger variety of warr builds in PL.

perhaps nice idea, but also i think maybe swing should be a bit faster to allow crit dmg to multiply a bit. having someone para/bump and putting 1/2 bbh crit in them is nice, but would be better to put 2/3 axe crits in same amount of time if that was an option.

or lower the str required for using b axes so there would be a bigger variety of warr builds in PL.

perhaps nice idea, but also i think maybe swing should be a bit faster to allow crit dmg to multiply a bit. having someone para/bump and putting 1/2 bbh crit in them is nice, but would be better to put 2/3 axe crits in same amount of time if that was an option.

Ya, lower str 2 156.. and bump up swinging speed.

But then you reduce GiS to a peice of garbage.

But then you reduce GiS to a peice of garbage.

No i think those 3 items should have same str but do different things.

Baxe :should be good dmg for 156str but, No strip and Short crit range

Gis:Good crit range, good hp

Hammer:Strips

It will be a choice between 3 different types of wepons with EQUAL but DIFFERENT Abilities