Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Inhibit And Cancel....

Ok let be honest, its a litle rediculous 2 have SLYONE with inhibit now..

Not 2 mention all the maxed out items he has, but 2 have cancel and inhibit and z wand.. why not just give him a GM 2 kill everyone on.

GZ SLYONE for inhi-manual drop!! You are lucky to get both inhi and cancel manuals and even zwand! I never get any drops.. :(

Well Elvines must be happy to their heads cuz Aresden doesnt have anything like that compared to Slyone and now its gonna take us even harder to down him! :(

i agree, i can live with it but its little too much... and that 1000 elvs raid only with SLYONE and kill noobs from pits.... that blows hard... i hope elvs wil lfight now more than recall, pull, log out.... like most of args and suikodens do ;D

GZ SLYONE for inhi-manual drop!! You are lucky to get both inhi and cancel manuals and even zwand! I never get any drops.. :(

lolz silly lii :P

but yea on topic. why not make it fair and just start handing out the same things to us too? its like 1 thing happens with him that creates an unfair advantage, it gets fixed, then screwed up again. meaning he had both his chars in elv which was insane, then 1 was switched back to ares (ty btw on a serious note) but in return he gets inhib on his mage....lol. z wand/xr/canc/inhib and who knows what sets....i could see if they were drops...but come on...you guys need to think about the unfair advantage it creates. which is EXTREME.

i have no problem w/ him having certain edits thats fine but inhib is to much to give someone.

it is by far the bes spell in the game and combined w/ his other items its to much.

inhib, cancel, blizz = death for anyone.

dont fight him then!

Yeah let him just sit in your town all day... :rolleyes:

The allowance of any existing edited items is a bad example on the part of the Administrators and actually discourages new players from starting here. I don't care if your the Administrator or not, you shouldn't give out anything to anyone.

This is why it used to be frowned upon when Administrators had player characters in the past.

i agree, i can live with it but its little too much... and that 1000 elvs raid only with SLYONE and kill noobs from pits.... that blows hard... i hope elvs wil lfight now more than recall, pull, log out.... like most of args and suikodens do ;D

this will surely bring flame...

ontopic: CMON PEOPLE LET THE GUY BE HAPPY!!!!!! if u dont want to him to get items, why dont u afford server every month?... besides the fact tyrone isnt even an active player

ontopic: CMON PEOPLE LET THE GUY BE HAPPY!!!!!! if u dont want to him to get items, why dont u afford server every month?... besides the fact tyrone isnt even an active player

so i guess the fact that hes at every mass fight during the week, and plays every weekend (which isnt a flame by any means) means that hes not active. hm, what seems off there?

dont fight him then!

You have 2, u cant recal when he inhibits u.... and pulling is not aloud.

dodge his spells... yes he is powerful but he doesn't play as much either.. gms looking into this, lets see what they come up with.. ;)

i have never supported "edits"

but after all the time i have been on server i do support the admins

if his mom is paying a server for all of us and he wants to have any kind of item imo its fair

i just cant get how hunting fish in a barrel with a shotgun works for him

thats another story :P

i have never supported "edits"

but after all the time i have been on server i do support the admins

if his mom is paying a server for all of us and he wants to have any kind of item imo its fair

i just cant get how hunting fish in a barrel with a shotgun works for him

thats another story :P

agreed. if my child was playing on my server and he wants an item, i'd give it to him. im sure everybody else would do the same lol

so i guess the fact that hes at every mass fight during the week, and plays every weekend (which isnt a flame by any means) means that hes not active. hm, what seems off there?

u should know that who mostly plays on slyone/boy is James, not tyrone, and thats a completely different topic.

It has been already discussed about james accesing boy/slyone i think, but i repeat, we are playing becouse sexy decides to afford this server, i dont think we should complain about her son getting some beneficts. Besides, i wonder how much affording server costs, 300 U$S per month? u could get almost the same items as tyrone buying from others plays if u use 300 dollars per month :P

of course i see where your coming from about sexy paying for the server and all. thats a very strong point BUT the admins need to think of the MASSIVE and UNFAIR advantage it gives an ENTIRE town having that one person so decked out. of course it wouldnt be as bad if it was level'd out in the sense that we had even 1 of those spells on an active half decent mage. then TBH im sure all the QQ would slow down, although never come to an end entirely.

Most of the complaints are probably coming from the fact that elv has two cancel mages now where ares has 0.

When slyone was ares and Boy was elv there wasn't nearly as much, if any complaining about it.

Two cancels in game and both are elv, and what a game-changing spell it is.

he got inhibi fairly, stop whinning u have boy

Being that they have the same user(s) it really doesn't matter if Aresden has Boy or not.

On top of that, both users suck at using Boy so he really doesn't tip the scale as much as say...... A MAGE WITH LEET HAX.

Stop crying ares - server is paid for, and in this matter I really wouldn't care if he had a medusa. Because you're not paying, you forget just how much a server costs to run, especially when it is this stable and has this much support.

So he gets a new spell, that's only bad if you considered it unfair in the first place and now it is "more unfair" you think you have the right to complain.

I considered it fair beforehand, and I consider it fair now. Shit, he could have 10,000 HP and I wouldn't complain. I'm just glad his char is standard, it's killable, and I can kill it.

You need to get over it, you're putting too much focus on the spells.

P.S. Also lets face it, more often than not sade/siege we trump elv anyway.