Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Inhibit And Cancel....

I think the main reason people are complaining is

A) people are sayin James is playing the characters. if i recall a few months ago there was a big fuss about james using a character that was meant for 1 player and it was agreed upon that only tyrone would play it.

B ) SLYONE using cancel + inhib during situations of certain unfairness. ex. held castle siege, slyone cancels players blocking the bridge and helps elv win unfairly.

I don't mind if tyrone gets his items, its his server(mom's) if he wants a certain item, he can have it, but, just use it wisely but to have 2 players using it and at unsuitable situations will eventually cause players to complain.

well its not the fact either that elv has 2 cancels, oh well what can ya do? the complaining a week ago was because BOTH of his chars were elvine which was fixed and once again became fair. so he has cancel there in elv, oh well. but given inhib....come on...and once again as many ppl have stated we all appreciate getting to play here fairly. but since rare spells are being handed out, why not give all of us other players a shot at a couple rare spells? i mean come on its only a matter of time now before he's given ESW...and the fact of multiple players on his chars is his discretion obviously BUT the problem with that was when boy was transferred to elv and both Boy and SLYONE were on at the SAME time. 2 edited chars on at the same time same town was just completely unfair, which was fixed. and in return he gets inhib...but eh hunter said it'll be looked into. so we'll see what happens.

Dont let Slyone or Boy play in Pvp event (if Hunter wanted it to be fair..... xD)

Anyway we just needah wait for wat outcome to be out and maybe branch out the items to a more normal mage

For Example: Remove Inhib from Slyone and let him Create a new mage and give it to there... Since PPL Say its SUCH an ALL THAT SPELL give no items to her only items obtainable through luck and long excessive lvling ;D (Maybe ppl would bicker less?)

Kyoko isnt on much so I don't really have to much of an issue with Elv's having 2 cancels because effectively its really only 1. But when you load the character with Inhibition as well, its going to start effecting gameplay. Particularly with the clear numbers advantage Elvine has over Aresden, you only had to run past shop last weekend to notice it, SLYONE with the 30+ elvs was a massacre waiting to happen. With Inhibition we are lambs to the slaughter.

hmmm

i dont understand this situation, there was everything good when slyone was ares, no elv was crying and when he changed city, there is a lot of ppl crying for that...

hmmm

i dont understand this situation, there was everything good when slyone was ares, no elv was crying and when he changed city, there is a lot of ppl crying for that...

I personally dont have a problem when he went to elv. I couldnt care less. Kyoko is a bad aim and is never online anyway so its not the drama everyone thinks it is that Elvine has two cancel mages. I do however think that Inhibition is to much. Atleast before when SLYONE canceled you could pfm yourself, if he Inhibits right after, its over. Cant invis, cant pfm, cant recall.

hmmm

if u read the above posts u would see the logic behind it. its not the fact that hes elv, who cares. it started because both slyone and boy were elv and played at the same time, then GMs fixed that. now since boy got moved he got inhib. THATS the problem. cancel is fine w/e. but cancel and inhib now...im 100% positive if he was still in ares u guys would also complain. as i would too even though im ares cuz its just pretty BS. thats such a retarded good spell. but its w/e im done wit this topic, we'll see what the gm's come up with.

If GMs check back in time when Slyone was aresden then they could see how aresdens became full hero faster than elvine. Aresden used to win sades and helds for more than a month. Elvine population started to move to aresden just for the fact that we couldnt win a held due to Slyone playing it every Sunday. We had Kyoko at that time Yes! but he rarely was on on Sundays for us. Now you all complaining about new spell and reliying on elvine "has 2 cancel" mages when nobody has seen Kyoko on for how long?. Didnt want to mention any guild names but Survivors guild used Slyone to get most of their new fh chars camping wh every day from Friday-Monday morning after the time was closed. Elvines learned how to fight him with a lot of time trying but you aresdens dont want to face him now his elvine. Same happened with Static having ESW, ppl feared he has ESW and armor breaks in 2-3 shoots but some players developed some strategies to fight him and some found the way. I saw Garrapata slaying Static in pvp with a flawless victory. One last thing your forgetting is that if inihb is put in other char, then the menace would be worst since Slyone cant cancel and inib at the same time, but with another mage around it could be done.

If GMs check back in time when Slyone was aresden then they could see how aresdens became full hero faster than elvine. Aresden used to win sades and helds for more than a month. Elvine population started to move to aresden just for the fact that we couldnt win a held due to Slyone playing it every Sunday. We had Kyoko at that time Yes! but he rarely was on on Sundays for us. Now you all complaining about new spell and reliying on elvine "has 2 cancel" mages when nobody has seen Kyoko on for how long?. Didnt want to mention any guild names but Survivors guild used Slyone to get most of their new fh chars camping wh every day from Friday-Monday morning after the time was closed. Elvines learned how to fight him with a lot of time trying but you aresdens dont want to face him now his elvine. Same happened with Static having ESW, ppl feared he has ESW and armor breaks in 2-3 shoots but some players developed some strategies to fight him and some found the way. I saw Garrapata slaying Static in pvp with a flawless victory. One last thing your forgetting is that if inihb is put in other char, then the menace would be worst since Slyone cant cancel and inib at the same time, but with another mage around it could be done.

One thing Survivors didnt use SLYONE ;D he ruined every raid with us.... im glad he is elvine but as i told before on this topic..

The guy will keep the spells since his mother gave them for Bday.

But yes, 2 cancels against 0 is a lil much.

Aresden used to have a cancel called Bro. Banned Years ago... Maybe we can fix something.....

and btw if i notice this books *censored* up my heldenians i will block them from GodH and BtField. Heldenian is something its great on nemesis and we should keep them.

The guy will keep the spells since his mother gave them for Bday.

But yes, 2 cancels against 0 is a lil much.

Aresden used to have a cancel called Bro. Banned Years ago... Maybe we can fix something.....

and btw if i notice this books *censored* up my heldenians i will block them from GodH and BtField. Heldenian is something its great on nemesis and we should keep them.

I think this is a pretty fair compromise.

Since it's solved I guess:

Who is the user of Bro?

Thats not a problem since i am not planing to give it back t o the real owner. Bro was banned because DUPING and i dont want a duper back. I was thinking more on an event for it or an auction, not sure. Was just something camed to my mind at the moment but didnt really choosed yet. Open for discussion.

Farjat i think this is not unfarely. Cuz Kyokos Cancel was from drop. SLYONE cancel was given by his mom. So its like 1 from elv cuz u cant count edited spell. they have XR XBaxe and now Xblade and in elv its only theXr and its not active. So its not Unfarely for me.

this is a game and i dont care who got items. I just log to fun.

This discutions are the same every eyar with Bday of tyrone.

PD: Happy Bday tyrone. :D

Farjat i think this is not unfarely. Cuz Kyokos Cancel was from drop. SLYONE cancel was given by his mom. So its like 1 from elv cuz u cant count edited spell. they have XR XBaxe and now Xblade and in elv its only theXr and its not active. So its not Unfarely for me.

wonder if "not unfarely" means fair or not fair!!!!!

learn english gaucho noobb

that actually sounds extremely fair to me for the fact that he said he will possibly think of a way to implement one to us.

The koreans have a x rapier and so does shagnut... Shags is inactive, but koreans is used all the time.

Who is the user of Bro?

Thats not a problem since i am not planing to give it back t o the real owner. Bro was banned because DUPING and i dont want a duper back. I was thinking more on an event for it or an auction, not sure. Was just something camed to my mind at the moment but didnt really choosed yet. Open for discussion.

Make BOY and SLYONE elv

Make BOY2 and SLYONE2 ares, same stats, same items, same spells than BOY and SLYONE.

Or just use Lagartija's Cancellation against everyone.

Who is the user of Bro?

Make BOY and SLYONE elv

Make BOY2 and SLYONE2 ares, same stats, same items, same spells than BOY and SLYONE.

I think to give a respected player cancel, a respected and active player in ares

I cant take the compromise of being the needed active cancel mage.

give me cancelation and pass me to ares

i will make sly llook like a joke

on a serious note.

Giving away cancelation is not the answer,

we fought slyone so long , he made ares win so many times heldanian, now its ares time

i see nothing wrong ..

or make as guason said so they can play anywhere they want and ares/elvs QQ less

give me cancelation and pass me to ares

i will make sly llook like a joke

on a serious note.

Giving away cancelation is not the answer,

we fought slyone so long , he made ares win so many times heldanian, now its ares time

i see nothing wrong ..

or make as guason said so they can play anywhere they want and ares/elvs QQ less

yea, just chatting anyway.

but anyway, cancel in heldenian is lame. I ASKED Slyone not to use Cancel and inib on Heldenians. Kyoko still can ofc

Yeah I totally agree with Maynard, selling or giving cancel away at an event is not the answer. Let the game take its course. Im happy for Slyone to use Cancel in Heldenian, like May said above Im sure hes one us a Heldenian once or twice and its not like attack is difficult to win.

I think the compromise farjat suggested of not allowing him to cast Inhibition in Heldenian is a fair one.