Sign in to follow this  
Aki

Should Wednesday Be A Raid Day?

Just gets kinda bored during the weekdays sometimes and really hope that the mid week will have just 1 raid day. So rather than waiting 5 days before the next raid, it'll be cut down to 2. People still have 4 days to level.

Just a simple suggestion. Comments welcomed.

I think it fine as it is... Then there is sade tuesday and thursday, there you can raid to, just no eks in towns..

Perhaps there should be a drop.. that you must find.. to raid on a wednesday ..

Like a ticket, coloured ball..something of this sort.. and if you have it in your bag during this day ..you can raid.. only a limited number should be available.. no more than 30.. or something

i would like to see a raid day during the week , mostly because i dont play on the weekends i got to much IRL stuff going on.

In honesty its good how it is now.

if im correct nem2 was 24/7 raid day, gm's said that they would add more raid time one day when people have gotten enough time to level, ughhh, its been over a year?

I think it should never be 24/7 raid day, just because this way, we can get some big fights in other maps, due to people getting attacked while leveling, then calling backup, then half the town coming and battling it out. Especially near ML TP, eh? :P

if im correct nem2 was 24/7 raid day, gm's said that they would add more raid time one day when people have gotten enough time to level, ughhh, its been over a year?

I think it should never be 24/7 raid day, just because this way, we can get some big fights in other maps, due to people getting attacked while leveling, then calling backup, then half the town coming and battling it out. Especially near ML TP, eh? :P

Yea, 24/7 is a bad idea. New players will be turned away by the constant raid trying to level their first character. 1 more raid day will be nice. :P