Sign in to follow this  
VR-six^

No Life?

PL is already kind of a hero maker map, maybe making it bs would give every1 the same chances of getting hero, becouse i tried also carrying all my items to PL, and eking that way is almost a joke lol :D, was funny for like 3 days tho

pl bs items = free ek.....

That was the best thing though. Everyone was so easy to kill, so you had to learn how to adapt. Thats why it was so much fun because everyone died so easy, including yourself so you had to really be on your toes. It was always quick faced paced death, and it was brilliant. The item whores made it boring, you may as well just fight in ML.

i did 350/550 eks in pl with pure bs items only. to say that item whores can't be killed is ridiculous, there'll always be a chance/way they'll die.

look at Bltch, i see no complaints or trouble eking item whores.

you just gotta do it right.

viv,u had ms30 in pl :S and also.i have killed Bltch 3 times in pl,but i had to go item whore to do it?and it was fun killing the best mage on server :D but i still wouldnt like to see so much crap in pl

bs items FTW!

BS items is sooo easy in PL. I don't know why people rare.

I've killed probably every PLer there is on both sides at least once, and both my mages (on both sides) are full BS gear chars.

I don't play a lot there lately, but it's more due to the mad safegames rather than anything else.

All i have to say is i stopped playing for a month because the items in PL got a little over the top. Came back and it just got worse. So the new PL is for people with item to PvP. Basically a ML but max level is 140. So PL is no longer a BS PvP area, its a lvl 140 mass item PvP area.

All i have to say is i stopped playing for a month because the items in PL got a little over the top. Came back and it just got worse. So the new PL is for people with item to PvP. Basically a ML but max level is 140. So PL is no longer a BS PvP area, its a lvl 140 mass item PvP area.

This is only a problem when trying to solo in PL. The point of PL is to equalise, people with rares die very easily there, you just need a numbers advantage. It's not 180 PVP, compared to PL'ers 180's are invincible even against other 180's. You're meant to pvp as a group there.

This is only a problem when trying to solo in PL. The point of PL is to equalise, people with rares die very easily there, you just need a numbers advantage. It's not 180 PVP, compared to PL'ers 180's are invincible even against other 180's. You're meant to pvp as a group there.

Most of the time that im on, i dont have numbers. I just dont know why people need all these items to kill in PL. Is it because they cant survive without them? Or, they have no skill. IDK.

Most of the time that im on, i dont have numbers. I just dont know why people need all these items to kill in PL. Is it because they cant survive without them? Or, they have no skill. IDK.

i prefer getting 500 eks in a month like i have done

and items make it alot easier

btw if i get pared once i most likely die

lols..

on my 180 i can tank 5-6 wars or mroe

Thats a good point May... But you really wouldnt need mass items to get fast EK's if everyone else didnt have them. :P

I think that it would be a good idea to not allow like higher than mp/hp 14 or ma/pa higher than a given ammount. Just basically there should be "some" item restrictions in PL. I dont necessarily care about weapons people use. It just sucks when you cant fight back.

Thats a good point May... But you really wouldnt need mass items to get fast EK's if everyone else didnt have them. :P

I think that it would be a good idea to not allow like higher than mp/hp 14 or ma/pa higher than a given ammount. Just basically there should be "some" item restrictions in PL. I dont necessarily care about weapons people use. It just sucks when you cant fight back.

that makes no sense to me tbh :S

also it cant be detected who using what armors :S

agreed with VR, have neither

this just sounds like a big whine topic on how people with no items can't get eks in pl compared against people with mass rares..

can't get eks? make a 180, hunt items and go back to pl. simple.

another solution? do what i did, use safe zones, numbers to your advantage, pop and disappear.

also, when people like shmee- and mayuri are on, just log off, no need to entertain them.

this just sounds like a big whine topic on how people with no items can't get eks in pl compared against people with mass rares..

another solution? do what i did, use safe zones, numbers to your advantage, pop and disappear.

also, when people like shmee- and mayuri are on, just log off, no need to entertain them.

lol?

they are free eks lol

atleast mayuri :S

btw guys

if u want advice you should whisper Belv

he owned pl without any rares

I am wiling to go bs once again,but I would prefer to see the item whoreness absoloutely gone,and to have it atleast and hopefuly 5chars each town on the map minimum,until then,my 109%many chain stays on :)

lol?

they are free eks lol

atleast mayuri :S

btw guys

if u want advice you should whisper Belv

he owned pl without any rares

bleh! I owned Belv without any rares ;) not rly, could'nt ek her even once, but he dun got my ek oso la :>

I love hypocrisi. Most people say here that only uses bs itens.. BULL SHIT! stop with that hypocrisi , uses bbh+ x , doesnt matter how much , and ring , at least demon and dm y , at least 3. Mages with rom/ms14 or , if uses zem , rogm. NICE bs itens.