Sign in to follow this  
Lorth-Blizzy-

Auto Repair

Simply Put:

A button that lets you repair all of your items at blacksmith at once so you dont have to click each one individually. (Was already suggested just never got a real answer i think)

Reasons Why:

pretty obvious(saves time+isnt a pain in the butt to repair)

if we are in a topic that already was suggested i want to add

make boots and shoes untouchable like capes

i love sneaker on my feets and i dun wanna loose them in fights.

and agree to topic

I dont really think its all that hard to repair items (except my berk on my mage, always under chain and thats a pain), but if it is easy to add i dont see why not. But if it is going to be difficult to add then, its not that big of a deal.

We will have to see what Jappy or White think.

Auto-repair would mean u repair automatically when u talk to the BS, a repair-all button sounds more fitting :P

But yes a very good idea, nobody repairs just their chain or legs, when u go to BS for repairs, u repair all :)

Considering you can already get database to list all items on a char/in bag is it hard to also pull up an endurance figure.

If endurance < 100% then "repair"

and then it lists the total of the repair price (summed for all items) and says "Do you want to repair".

Naturally you'd have to make sure it still restricts to only items that can be repaired at BS.

Considering you can already get database to list all items on a char/in bag is it hard to also pull up an endurance figure.

If endurance < 100% then "repair"

and then it lists the total of the repair price (summed for all items) and says "Do you want to repair".

Naturally you'd have to make sure it still restricts to only items that can be repaired at BS.

Thats the problem.... I hate going to shop to repair emmy / Hero Robe...

Just make them repairable (se dice asi? XD) at BS.

everything to be repaired at bs plzz.

wiz hat is bought from shop and u repair in bs :S

should be able to repair emmys/boots at bs

A Big NO NO to boots/and shoes not taking any dmg... NO PLS.

And just repair it.. ..its no big deal and makes it a tiny bit more realistic. How much time u waste repairing 1-2 min MAX??

Good suggestion. Let's do it!

no please...

Why not? I'm just curious about what you think the disadvantages might be.

Good suggestion. Let's do it!

no please...

Why not? I'm just curious about what you think the disadvantages might be.

IMO its like adding a command for example . Ctr +m, to shoot constantly last spell

pretty much like a macro why changes like this should be done?

why not...does auto repair makes u get eks easier? does auto repair help u get to safe easier? does auto repair do anything that will alter the game play? i dun think so

@Rogue, no but it is saving people from getting their plate stripped or dying because they forgot to repair their mr/ma sets etc etc. its sorta like making an Arcade game, where everything is simple, and you dont need to think at all...

=====

My reason why this shouldn't happen is:

Sometimes people forget to repair, and their Plate strips etc etc.. shield breaks.. etc etc.. That is their fault, why should this one little option save them and their failure to think or properly repair their items...

Sometimes its annoying even for me when i realize i didnt repair my leathers or something.. but hey, its part of the game.... Repair all your items, have a look at your items, etc... its an rpg, not an arcade game.

just press one button and bingo.. all repaired = wrong. (IMO)

this is a pretty good idea, true what your saying Guerrero , but yea, this Suggestion has its up's and down's.

i say if GM's like the idea they try it out and if it works for them and looks good in the server from thier POV than they should make a Poll, weather, to have it or not.

I vote no.

I've considered all aspects, and I realize that there's too little of stripping going on already -- this would add to the existing problem IMO. People would never strip, because people would repair every single stop at town like they should be doing currently. Most people (who haven't played for a long time) don't repair after every outing of the blacksmiths.

Question: Why fix what's not broken? ;)

Question: Why fix what's not broken? ;)

+1

or mayb we should get rid of hunger status

coz it annoys me too ?

please stop this kind of suggestions

off:

evil number of posts