Sign in to follow this  
-Marclorc-

Should Raid Time Be Everyday?

Well since nemesis has been going for 4 year's and usually sunday's at times server is down and people get upset because they cant go for their eks in aresden, so what i am suggesting is why not make raid time everyday like it used to be in nem1?

i disagree to this. Just because the server started out with just weekend raid time so those who have FH already worked harder then the people who are going to be getting fh with the raid time being everyday. Just my opinion

Server has reset 20 minutes before day has ended each Sunday for quite a while. I dont think that is justification to have raid day everyday.

No Marclorc I do not want to see YOU in the scorp pit EVERY day!

Winner.

No Marclorc I do not want to see YOU in the scorp pit EVERY day!

When its not raid time... he stands at elv scorp, trying to improve his scorpseks killing skills.

When its not raid time... he stands at elv scorp, trying to improve his scorpseks killing skills.

Whenever I see him, hes in ML screaming for Naked Pot Exchange Duels.

I dont think we should be making it easier for people to get Full Hero, if we have raid everyday everyone will be running around in Hero Armor.

lol, i dont care if they dont make raid time everyday or not i just want to see more action in nemesis, a nd by the way stfu is it my fault i get more eks than you do? wether i am in scorps or not? is it my fault you suck at eking? errrhm? and i m almost fh. so i dont care. talk all you want, i ek faster than you do =)

The server gets resettet every sunday for having backup of all your items, lvls, majestic, everything.

A server cannot run 24/7 without having back up, and deleation of some files.

This should not change the raid time...

24/7 raid time might make the newer players stop playing. 3 days is plenty, if you're looking for kills during non-raid days, go to middlelands.

But you already know that lolz.

24/7 raid time might make the newer players stop playing. 3 days is plenty, if you're looking for kills during non-raid days, go to middlelands.

But you already know that lolz.

pew pew lolz

i also agree 3 days is plenty, TOPS 4.

but 3 is plenty as is

Well since nemesis has been going for 4 year's and usually sunday's at times server is down and people get upset because they cant go for their eks in aresden, so what i am suggesting is why not make raid time everyday like it used to be in nem1?

I use to restart server on Sundays nights and early on fridays just because i cant mess the apocalypse Schedule.

Imagine if i need to restart server on wednesday and ppl cleaning procella for example!!!

They will came home and cut my balls.

And Seriously. We reboot very short time always.

Perm raid Days? NO.

I use to restart server on Sundays nights and early on fridays just because i cant mess the apocalypse Schedule.

Imagine if i need to restart server on wednesday and ppl cleaning procella for example!!!

Perm raid Days? NO.

lol+1

One more raid day in the middle of the week wouldnt harm :P

For example at Wednesday.

Yup, that would be awesome.

and 15 or 30 should be just fine....

Perm raid Days? NO.

i agree

but how about a few more pits in Dungeon

i never see big fights in dungeons like they used to be before

i say no on 24/7 raid time.

but i think fri sat and sunday should be full raid days.

with wed, being 15 min and thursday 30 min raid times.

just my opinion.