Sign in to follow this  
Ruutu / Risti

What To Do After Getting Hero Set?

i'd vote for an upgrade on hero cap to hero hat!, cost 150 eks and 100 contr, no effects added

Supported.

Also support the hero sandals lol...and adding graphics to hb IS possible. ;) specially if you have client/hg source :wub:

i'd vote for an upgrade on hero cap to hero hat!, cost 150 eks and 100 contr, no effects added

Supported.

Also support the hero sandals lol...and adding graphics to hb IS possible. ;) specially if you have client/hg source :wub:

I once made a new mob, it was a snowman lol

and for wars a hero horns cost 200 eks 100 contr

i think for another 1500 eks after full hero you can get ESW(binded) for mages or Devastator(binded) for warriors. I like to think that after at least 1-2 year of using blizzard and dk15/bbh the players can add a new kick to their game with new wep and spell

i think for another 1500 eks after full hero you can get ESW(binded) for mages or Devastator(binded) for warriors. I like to think that after at least 1-2 year of using blizzard and dk15/bbh the players can add a new kick to their game with new wep and spell

Lol, unfortunately I disagree, I reckon it'd be easy to fast track getting esw if you put your mind to it.

Disagree too.

And for the upgrades that we talked about Id say same defense just diff. graphics ;)

If a player has photoshop skills, they'd probably love submissions for new stuff.

It'd be cool to have different variations of hero items. They'd have the same stats and same everything, just a different look. HERO SCALE MAIL? HERO LEATHER (LOL).

Makes heroes more unique, and gives players with a ton of eks to have more than just the normal hero items. Could also add more capes and more levels to capes (cape+2, cape+3 - different colors/designs) whatever.

Just a few ideas, and it doesn't change the game a bit.

WHat happen to style and how the char looks?

i for once think that wings helm total pimps out hero horn helm....

I believe the hero cape should be better... like when u want to upgrade it but when u do it turns combatant...

Combatant cape < Regular Cape... and i think many nemesis players agree so, when was the last time u see some1 in a combatant cape (Not referring to hero combatant cape) :blink:

We could maybe add some hero shoes or boots would be fine too

*Change Hero cap to hero hat* <<< Agree x100!

Hero sandals sounds great, also different colors of capes would be nice too. Armor dyes r too fruit to me. I want to be the one who doesnt belong in the crowd.

hero gauntlets(if this word exist, u know hwat i mean:P) would be naiz, so u would look different than other guys in low graphics :P, sandals too

ye hero robe fckz up hero set, no mage would use hero set in a mass fight, cuz he gets clicked and dies =/

ye hero robe fckz up hero set, no mage would use hero set in a mass fight, cuz he gets clicked and dies =/

Thats true, hero chain doesnt sound that bad at all, tho mages r overpowered already. If admins decide to make hero chain, dont make it too much endu or def.

i support the hero hat and Horned!!!

and also a hero chain.. =p

the prob on hero chain is that you wouldnt be able to make equivalent upgrade to wars, since they already use plate

If you got hero set on a 180 mage and you use it, I will laugh at you for the rest of the time that I play this game...

Laugh at me then B)

That's the really sad thing for me is that no mages use hero, seriously. It's SO rare to see a mage switch into hero, and nobody is motivated to get it.

Yes mages are stronger, but they are stronger due to their DK. Wearing hero set makes them weaker, so nobody does it.

With hero chain, a mage would still be weaker than normal (DK), as it is wearing hero that it never normally wears, but people always misinterpret this as mages getting stronger even though it would effectively lower their defence in most fights.

Hero chain should have similar defence to normal chain, NOT DK Chain. I think a workable hero chain could be made - but it's always vetoed because people see it as making mages stronger rather than more vulnerable.

That's the really sad thing for me is that no mages use hero, seriously. It's SO rare to see a mage switch into hero, and nobody is motivated to get it.

Yes mages are stronger, but they are stronger due to their DK. Wearing hero set makes them weaker, so nobody does it.

With hero chain, a mage would still be weaker than normal (DK), as it is wearing hero that it never normally wears, but people always misinterpret this as mages getting stronger even though it would effectively lower their defence in most fights.

Hero chain should have similar defence to normal chain, NOT DK Chain. I think a workable hero chain could be made - but it's always vetoed because people see it as making mages stronger rather than more vulnerable.

hero chain has better def than normal chain (not 100% sure), and way better endurance, also all the hero items have more defense than knight ones.

and i do use hero set as mage, it helps a lot against people using sets, principally on pvp because it gives u way bigger hp, so you can break mr sets and it also makes more dmgs, making it break faster, and well, having about +16 dmg on a blizzard, or event more 80 due to the last hit you could miss, is really worth it.

hero sets after 180 arent supposed to be used whole time, but as wars are more resistant to physical atacks than mages, they can take it with hero itens without having much problems, unles para,thats why they use it, and mages need every def point they can have, so a mp set or a hero set can make you die if you dont pay attention on 1 second

If a player has photoshop skills, they'd probably love submissions for new stuff.

There are GM's and Admins here with graphical skills and backgrounds, player's can't do everything ;)

i'm pr0 boots and pr0 shoes.

Also pr0 chain and pr0 hat

pr0 horns... maybe, as compensation to hat, I rather like wings, they look nice already :)

Warrs have full heros that are actually useful. Let them have THAT advantage. warrs need all the help they can get. A dk mage will always be stronger than a puny warr.