Sign in to follow this  
-R8-

Who Is The Stronger *guild* In Hb Nemesis?

What a strong guild need?

-need guild weapon like Xelima?

-need number of member?

-need teamwork?

-or other things?

good guild needs few (3-6) core members that know how to play the game. These players recruit new potential members and teach them all kinds of tricks they know. Master & apprentice -approach

+ trust

Basically:

A strong leadership.

Teamwork

Trust(especially important. you cant go to a hunt and all try to keep the drop)

nothing else in my point of view.

A guild needs -

Trust

Communication

Strong leadership

Chuck Norris

A great guild needs TS or Vent. It's so much easier than typing out everything.

Communication is a big one, theres nothing worse than joining a guild that are already friends/pretty close and they practically ignore you.

Its not about items, look at when the koreans first came to the server, they could kill pretty much anyone because of their teamwork and sheer numbers.

Teamwork and Communication is what is needed for a good guild. If youve got someone whoring out a X item then more power to you.

You need ONLY one thing. And that's Cleanser.

THEN INVITE EVERYONE TO YOUR SUPER HAPPY FUN GUILD, and you'll all have a blast together.

You need ONLY one thing. And that's Cleanser.

THEN INVITE EVERYONE TO YOUR SUPER HAPPY FUN GUILD, and you'll all have a blast together.

:D

On the times i leaded Pollerudos (yes we all noobs) we do teamspeak with just 4 or 5 ppl and we won every single sade and heldenian.

So.

Audio+teamwork+leadership will do

From seeing a lot of guilds succeed and many more fail

The first KEY to a successful guild is one clearly defined leader who is respected by the guild members.

That person then has 2-3 KEY captains to take care of diff parts of guild business.

1- membership and recruitment- someone actively screening new members. Stealing good people from other guilds, constantly being on the look out for the next key member of the guild.

2- the guild inventory- someone who knows what the guild items are and where they are at all times.

someone who checks items out, decides on guild hunts, which items go to whom and when.

3- training the new members (and this isnt done once or by posting rules on a board. It's a painstaking process that never ends, really. This is an ongoing educational plan of action that is role-modeled by the leader GM and his captains. And not a "do what I say not what I do" type deal. The guild members must see the GM and his captains living up to the expectations they set down for the members.

4- Hunt and Raid leader...may or may not be the GM. The person in the guild who calls the shots on hunts. Their word on a hunt is accepted without question or arguing. If a member hesitates, or ignores directions from the hunt leader, they should be removed from the guild immed. No questions asked. Hunts and raids must run like well oiled machinery. They are tactical battles and everyone has to be on the same page. This doesnt happen over night. Practice, practice, practice.

5- Clear Set of Guild Rules and Expectations AND consequences outline and spelled out for breaking rules.

the rules should be clear, consistent, easy to understand and reviewed with each new member. A guild uniform is an excellent idea and should be done by ALL guilds when hunting or raiding. I dont care if you have a cute pink HP cape...on a raid or guild hunt, wear your colors.

6-The GM has to be active. Period. No way around this one. A guild master must be there for sades, heldenians and events. He also must show up to support hunts and raids, solve disputes, and play cheer leader to his squad. He should also make sure that frequent training sessions are being held in the guild and that each newbie has a mentor in the guild that is showing him the ropes.

Let new members in under a probationary period. When they show they can handle it, have a ceremony once a month, admitting your new members in. Give them their colors at this time and maybe some items the guild has saved for these occassions.

7- Guild forum or website and a TS or irc channel where the guild can communicate during hunts, raids, events and also for every day things like birthday, who became max level, who got hero items etc etc

' date='Jan 14 2009, 10:03 PM' post='248666']

From seeing a lot of guilds succeed and many more fail

The first KEY to a successful guild is one clearly defined leader who is respected by the guild members.

That person then has 2-3 KEY captains to take care of diff parts of guild business.

1- membership and recruitment- someone actively screening new members. Stealing good people from other guilds, constantly being on the look out for the next key member of the guild.

2- the guild inventory- someone who knows what the guild items are and where they are at all times.

someone who checks items out, decides on guild hunts, which items go to whom and when.

3- training the new members (and this isnt done once or by posting rules on a board. It's a painstaking process that never ends, really. This is an ongoing educational plan of action that is role-modeled by the leader GM and his captains. And not a "do what I say not what I do" type deal. The guild members must see the GM and his captains living up to the expectations they set down for the members.

4- Hunt and Raid leader...may or may not be the GM. The person in the guild who calls the shots on hunts. Their word on a hunt is accepted without question or arguing. If a member hesitates, or ignores directions from the hunt leader, they should be removed from the guild immed. No questions asked. Hunts and raids must run like well oiled machinery. They are tactical battles and everyone has to be on the same page. This doesnt happen over night. Practice, practice, practice.

5- Clear Set of Guild Rules and Expectations AND consequences outline and spelled out for breaking rules.

the rules should be clear, consistent, easy to understand and reviewed with each new member. A guild uniform is an excellent idea and should be done by ALL guilds when hunting or raiding. I dont care if you have a cute pink HP cape...on a raid or guild hunt, wear your colors.

6-The GM has to be active. Period. No way around this one. A guild master must be there for sades, heldenians and events. He also must show up to support hunts and raids, solve disputes, and play cheer leader to his squad. He should also make sure that frequent training sessions are being held in the guild and that each newbie has a mentor in the guild that is showing him the ropes.

Let new members in under a probationary period. When they show they can handle it, have a ceremony once a month, admitting your new members in. Give them their colors at this time and maybe some items the guild has saved for these occassions.

7- Guild forum or website and a TS or irc channel where the guild can communicate during hunts, raids, events and also for every day things like birthday, who became max level, who got hero items etc etc

and CHUCK NORRIS

for me is just be friend of ur guildmates. Even if u dont know they on real life is just matter of fun. We use teamspeak all the time just to talk. TS or Ventri is the best way to comunicate to ur guild and dont lost time writing.

About the ppl if is pro or nub is not big deal. I c some ppl grow up on his skill playing here. even if he never plays hb. If the gm or captains are good they will help all the guildmates lear how to play and hunt. I always thougth that the guild must have the same language. Ist hard for some ppl to comunicate on onother language.

And u need Chuck Norris.

ye all guilds need

1 noob guildmaster, gaucho styles, pj, wtfgirl, cannon.

1 chuck norris.

1 xelima weapon

1 ice elemental sword

1 whiteberseked megacliker amped-plox

1 justice to win

1 Rast-pvpwarxwarploxnoexcuseslol

1 cake with power ring pls

1 monono

1 Millie

1 FunnyGirl+Migo, Owerpowerer team

1 esw

1 cancel