Sign in to follow this  
Toilet

Returning.

Well first id like to say congratulations on surviving strong if not stronger since i left 5-6 months ago.

I joined hb nemesis when i broke my knee and played during the recovery. I quit when things started looking up for me after my two operations, physio and what not was going great.

December the 10th my knee snapped again during physio. Im having my third knee operation on febuary the second and why not play alittle now i have the time again?

I will be making an Elvine mage called JoshGOD (typical egotistical name). I've been informed about the crazy items and what not in game now. Mainly in aresden aswell might i add, also the recent domination of elvine.

I will be making African guild with Solid, who has been looking after JoshCOOL in my absence. No doubt ill get in trouble for talking to much and no doubt ill be the most hated player in no time. But im going to try and lift the spirit of Elvine in general.

Previously African guild was only consisted of experienced players but this time the bar is being lowered. I can only ask for elvines support with African as im starting fresh. No items or guild or anything. Im not asking for items obviously but what im after is help where needed concerning aresdens.

What would i like? I'd like to think one day african will consist of old and new players who want to make a change to elvine's fortune.

Heck even if your aresden make an elvine and give your self a head start.

You know aswell as i do i can be an handfull at times but i guess in some way its entertaining. Theres probably only 6 players that can actually stand talking to me haha but i play tobe the best and those who hate me can respect my angle on hb and why talking so much is a major part of enjoying it.

cya in game ! drop a whisper to JoshGOD regarding giving me items=]

Once again, welcome back, Josh. Nice to have a skilled player coming to Elvine, we need the help.

Clap, clap, clap!

Josh, there is some kind of light inside of you. It's shines the natural charm. It's so delightfull, yet so innocent.

You really can drop more than just a line. You handle the words, but will there ever be a real warrior inside of you?

PS. Welcome back, buddy. Your speech almost made me drop a tear. ^_^

Nice to have you back!

But one Question

Guilds is what is screwing elv in the first place, Elvine needs just 3 STRONG guilds instead of 20 guilds of 2 people,

Ares has 3 Strong guilds, Survivors, That mage only guild (forgot name) and someother [p

Elvine has like 2/20 DECENT guilds, and those guilds are Brother in Blood ( only because they have numbers is the only reason why they are very essential to elvine) and Koreans ( again their numbers)

I already started working on a guild which has gotten stronger over the months

BUT getting to my question, why not just join one of these guilds instead of dividing elvine even more :unsure:

Im not sure if you know me well or not alright.

Some people have to have there own guilds ive tried playing in some guilds but it always seems to end up me leaving and making African/Trojen Men/Cumshot Classics.

Im not here to split guilds up or cause any fueds. Me and solid being in african alone is more than enough in my opinion. Guilds dont have tobe large tobe strong. I can assure you once im back into things and finally get max you will see the impact a 2 man guild can have.

Some people have to have there own guilds ive tried playing in some guilds but it always seems to end up me leaving and making African/Trojen Men/Cumshot Classics.

Im not here to split guilds up or cause any fueds. Me and solid being in african alone is more than enough in my opinion. Guilds dont have tobe large tobe strong. I can assure you once im back into things and finally get max you will see the impact a 2 man guild can have.

He's right, two well-coordinated people can do more on HB than any number of uncoordinated 180's (even if they are "good" players).

The number of times I've seen kill opportunities get wasted and fights prolonged because people don't cooperate sometimes makes me very sad - only to see the person die 10 minutes later because people have finally got it together. A well coordinated two person team can easily hunt, attack bases in sade (one paralyses towers, other kills), build in crusade, take down enemies (blizz rotation, pfa/para combo, para/blizz combo).

Welcome back and good luck man :) Have fun with your guild.

Nice to see that Josh is making a comeback but Im in army still so I cant play that much. But anyways, good to see u back and i still miss African times and ur vent channel with u, skyas, alex and solid those times made laught so hard so many times.

ahh i see. do what u gotta do

and trust me, i know what a two man guild can do ;)

i was in one for about a year and it was great :P