Sign in to follow this  
hbss

Drop Rate

if you want cancel hunt Beholders, they have fewer drops and thus its more likely to get cancel, cycs drop alot of items giving a larger vairable.

except for the fact that cancle is a second drop so no your wrong

no.

cycs have 7 second drops (items) then you have to include the body parts (all programmed as a subtype of second drop)

beholders have 2 second drops and no bodie parts as a subtype of second drop.

maybe you should learn a little bit about the source code and get a little common knowledge of the game drop list before you tell someone they are wrong.

and Armin one of the cyc 7 2nd drops is cancel look at the creature list on helbreathnenemesis.com they got all the drops on there just not drop rates.

no...

well actually i was thinking that something is changed like 2-3 month ago ( my own hunt expirience )..

and we all know that there are a lot of nice items ingame (im talking for regular items drops not for rares) and there is a possibility that % was lowered ... and its a bad idea to announse that , i wouldnt do it aswell :rolleyes:

The first drop is the same.

Second drop i dont know.

I havent got any single decent drop at Nemesis v.1 AND Nemesis v.2 (4 or 5 years...). Everything i got were from Trades.

There are 2 kind of players... those lucky players full of sets and us.

lolz Blacky !

there is no way to be "lucky", just play alot and hope you get a good drop.

the more you play, the more chance you have to get a good drop as you kill more.

every moster you kill has a chance to drop any kind of statted item and/or rare item.

lolz Blacky !

there is no way to be "lucky", just play alot and hope you get a good drop.

the more you play, the more chance you have to get a good drop as you kill more.

every moster you kill has a chance to drop any kind of statted item and/or rare item.

My "hope lvl" is too big that i cant train it anymore :D I play enought about 1-3h in a day, more in weekends. And 90% of this time im killing monsters and nothing, im not even speaking about 2nd drop, because i never saw it. I will keep trying!

No lie- after eating unicorn meat,

I got a full MA set (81%) from the ogre pit in a matter of minutes

and then a full mr set ( 414%) right afterwards

that will definately make more people eating unicorn meat lol.

does not hope for 81%, i think after eating it get 33% ma also enough :lol:

drop rate is terible guys, i dont really complain much cause i get at least some decent item

but my guildmate lvl until max and lvl for majestic until dk+15 sword (wearing a hp 7 berk)

i really think WTF, if u guys wanna calculate how many lvls he train pls feel free to do so :sleep:

that will definately make more people eating unicorn meat lol.

does not hope for 81%, i think after eating it get 33% ma also enough :lol:

drop rate is terible guys, i dont really complain much cause i get at least some decent item

but my guildmate lvl until max and lvl for majestic until dk+15 sword (wearing a hp 7 berk)

i really think WTF, if u guys wanna calculate how many lvls he train pls feel free to do so :sleep:

127 majestics + 179 levels = 306 levels.

Think that's right, go ahead and correct me if you want.

saying nothing wrong with drop rate cannot be acceptable for this case where

a strong warrior always go for strong monster for lvling but maybe the worst monster for a max warrior

would be at least a cyc all the way to dk+15

how can a dk+15 warrior have no nice item to make it strong cept for the dk sword?

can they stop dropping statless items? please

saying nothing wrong with drop rate cannot be acceptable for this case where

a strong warrior always go for strong monster for lvling but maybe the worst monster for a max warrior

would be at least a cyc all the way to dk+15

how can a dk+15 warrior have no nice item to make it strong cept for the dk sword?

can they stop dropping statless items? please

Be thankful because in nemesis 1, the drops were even worse. Even statless drops were few and far between.

3 years of nemesis 1, all I ever got from drops was a dragon ring and a lightning blade. Probably nearly 1500 levels. Who knows.

Be thankful because in nemesis 1, the drops were even worse. Even statless drops were few and far between.

3 years of nemesis 1, all I ever got from drops was a dragon ring and a lightning blade. Probably nearly 1500 levels. Who knows.

in nemesis 1 PA and MA armor was deactivated (desactivadas) but we have ettin pit, and they drop very very much, i think drop rate was higher on neme 1.. but.. is just my opinion

Carpincho

I lvled from lvl 120 to 180 (and dk+8) in ww and still dont get any decent items, only no stats or pr haha, my best item in ww is mr21 hose! never saw a plate,wing or horned droping from ww? ww drop changed? they use to drop platemails and Wing helm and horned hem...

look everyone who keeps asking what does this drop ect...

ALL THE DROPS ARE ON THE MAIN PAGE UNDER CREATURES, CLICK AND READ.

To those who say they havent gotten a good item wa wa wa, sorry for your luck but just go

luck at the market place and see what people are trading items are dropping just not to you or me.

i will have a talk to farjat and look at logs of what sort of rate is dropping but as everyone knows nemesis has always been set low

changing the drop rate is not so easy and many will tell you from nemesis 1

everything comes into play in the game when changing the drop rate its not just about changing numbers.

Sexy

i will have a talk to farjat and look at logs of what sort of rate is dropping but as everyone knows nemesis has always been set low

changing the drop rate is not so easy and many will tell you from nemesis 1

everything comes into play in the game when changing the drop rate its not just about changing numbers.

Sexy

That, and if they change the drop rate, there's probably gonna be a lot of people complaining about it being too high.

I personally like it where it is. ^_^

yep i agree that it shouldnt be high a lot , but items should be dropped for those ppl who lvl a lot and plays for hours each day .. i think it will give more motivation and increase players activity .

Just to get a confirmation, cancel can still drop right? It's just super-rare.

i hope so. i go to the cyclopes and beholders area constantly <_<

Me too bro, pretty sure it can it's just like 1 in a million :D

Let me tell you guys what I think bout U...

Ur WHINERS!!!!

Well I have done over 300 majes, 5 max lvl characters and 3 pl raiders in nemesis2 and my best drop is pd65 scimitar, or mr28 leather (W).

Everything that I have gotten are from trades and events.

And I still love the current drop rate.. Some day Ill get good item, I can feel it!