Sign in to follow this  
hbss

Drop Rate

haha yes... Like one of my friends, he was allways flaming his luck... he never got a decent drop, and at Neme v.2 he got a Hoses mr84!! If he could...

Let me tell you guys what I think bout U...

Ur WHINERS!!!!

Well I have done over 300 majes, 5 max lvl characters and 3 pl raiders in nemesis2 and my best drop is pd65 scimitar, or mr28 leather (W).

Everything that I have gotten are from trades and events.

And I still love the current drop rate.. Some day Ill get good item, I can feel it!

OMG meeeen u are a the best trader i have ever seen .... pd65 scimitar and mr 28 leather W can give really PRO items ))) now i belive they can ...

p.s. as i know v2 drop rate is higher than v1 , is it ? im just telling that coz on nem1 u could gain like 100 majs easily w/o any drop (i dont count ns items) ..

Let me tell you guys what I think bout U...

Ur WHINERS!!!!

Well I have done over 300 majes, 5 max lvl characters and 3 pl raiders in nemesis2 and my best drop is pd65 scimitar, or mr28 leather (W).

Everything that I have gotten are from trades and events.

And I still love the current drop rate.. Some day Ill get good item, I can feel it!

OMG meeeen u are a the best trader i have ever seen .... pd65 scimitar and mr 28 leather W can give really PRO items ))) now i belive they can ...

p.s. as i know v2 drop rate is higher than v1 , is it ? im just telling that coz on nem1 u could gain like 100 majs easily w/o any drop (i dont count ns items) ..

Hah =P I still got that scimitar :D.. Well ofcourse Ive been in wyv, tw, hc, dragon hunts and got some dm1's ms10's and some other regular rares and stones.. those are good for trades, and we've got some good items in guild hunts, I was lucky enough to get RoD..

But I know Im lucky, my luck just havent yet shown itself.