Sign in to follow this  
Ruutu / Risti

2-5 Second Recall Time

This is million years old suggestion I know, but there is so much people backing up this idea, that I think it should be considered.

Reason I am suggesting this is that people can escape from paralyses and boxes by using recall even if they are attacked by numerous players. I think that people needs to be able to escape from fight by using recall, but 3 sec recall time wouldnt make it possible while being attacked as it should be, because while parad or boxed u cant fly if being hitted over 40 which would normally stop the cast, even over 40 dmg hits does stop the cast, but because the delay it takes too long, so u can actually make the cast.

I am also suggesting this, because as I remember like three months ago farjat posted in other suggestion topic and said that he was too busy to think over it and that he would think about it later.

So I would like to see what people thinks about it.. what bad and what good sides do u see in it?

And most importantly I would like to know what farjat thinks.

Respectfully,

Ruutu

I've suggested this myself too Ruutu, partly it's against myself and I nearly fight in PvP's because I'm just bad at it, I rather recall or run safe or something like that.

anyway, I got a response which sounds like "no" with a reason sounding like "players should be free to recall whenever they want, it's part of the game, they need to learn to play with it"...

so, I think it's still no.

Anyway, the delay is your problem, get a better i-net connection, I got little delay and awesome i-net connection already, I hear ppl who have no delay at all so delay is both an advantage and no advantage, depends on how you look at it.

Remove recall totally please

Only keep scrolls that already have the restrcitions in place I am sick of losing ek to pro recallers

Yes good, remove recall spell and all use recall scroll ( 10 second dmg ) :)

Guest kay0

Only keep scrolls that already have the restrcitions in place I am sick of losing ek to pro recallers

stupid idea.

stop sucking and you wont have to cry about every single thing that happens in-game like... recalling enemies. all these shitty new players complaining and complaining... i don't even like the whole idea of not letting enemies enter your shops to escape death, all part of hb...

bad idea

stupid idea.

stop sucking and you wont have to cry about every single thing that happens in-game like... recalling enemies. all these shitty new players complaining and complaining... i don't even like the whole idea of not letting enemies enter your shops to escape death, all part of hb...

Not complaining just voicing an opinion. There is no honor in it its bull shyt. Noob my arse btw not one player in game that can fight someone and 100% of the time prevent them from casting something once. I will stop recommending this once I get inhib cast spell. And I think most people agree about putting a time limit from damage on recall. Except of course the noobs who love to recall from fights. If you like I can recommend a few purely PvM games if you like to just fight monsters and run from anything that requires real skill.

If you want to play when people were garbage and almost always fought to the death, get yourself a time machine and go back 4-5 years.

More people, 90% of them awful. Although...most of the populated servers were low experience. Guess it helped having one of the highest level mages on the server :)

I dont mind letting people recalling from fight, I just dont want them to be able to recall while being attacked as it shouldnt be possible.

Reason people can recall when being attacked is because of poor coding.. Not by nemesis staff poor coding but siementech and I think it would be hard to make over 40 hits stop cast when being blocked, so 3 sec recall time would do the job.

i agree with bader, delete the spell and make everyone use scrolls,

my thing with recall isnt when i attack someone and they run and recal (yes is sux but what ever)

what i hate is when im training and some noodle hits me with a few crits so then i blizz them twice and ut oh

they start losing and then cast recall it pisses me off.

to those who want to keep recall as is instead of calling someone noob or some other put down (this proves your point so well) try giving us a good reason the spell should be left as is?

dude recall is part of hb..

live with it

they arent gonna reinvent the game here.. trying to keep it old school/original or close to it

think about how stupid removing the recall spell would be..

then everyone would have to fill their bags with recall scrolls which is just a waste of space.. then youll get stuck in IB or some shit without a recall scroll one day and youll have to run all the way back

its just a bad idea

Guest mamadas

live with it

they arent gonna reinvent the game here.. trying to keep it old school/original or close to it

then everyone would have to fill their bags with recall scrolls which is just a waste of space.. then youll get stuck in IB or some shit without a recall scroll one day and youll have to run all the way back

its just a bad idea

correct

I dont mind letting people recalling from fight, I just dont want them to be able to recall while being attacked as it shouldnt be possible.

Reason people can recall when being attacked is because of poor coding.. Not by nemesis staff poor coding but siementech and I think it would be hard to make over 40 hits stop cast when being blocked, so 3 sec recall time would do the job.

agree.......

Recall spell is not a problem if a person doesn't have 100% magic.

But the irritating part is when you para someone, when you crit and do more then 40 dmg, in other words fly someone, the damage will not be shown. There is a bug wich lets you recall if you get flied while paralyzed

another thing that i find irritating is when you are blizzing someone and you get the blizz off before they get recall off and it recalls them. They are even frozen before their character actually shows the spell being casted "the sparkles around char or w/e" IMO 5 second recall doesnt sound too harsh just for these reasons

live with it

its just a bad idea

This suggestion is not about removing recall.. please read the damn topic 1st.. And read it carefully, cos what Im trying to do here, is make the game as its supposed to be originally.

live with it

its just a bad idea

This suggestion is not about removing recall.. please read the damn topic 1st.. And read it carefully, cos what Im trying to do here, is make the game as its supposed to be originally.

i was responding to the other people in topic who suggested removing recall spell.. like bader