Sign in to follow this  
Zariel

Olympic 08!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy argentina win brazil 3 x0

Tomorrow play vs grecia in baket , and sure win, but in next face sure vs eeuu omg ure lost :(

Futbol and haockey sure win gold medals

popopopopopop Rast eat it xd

gold in hockey is not possible anymore :( we got owned by netherland (holanda)

watching basket, hope we win.. it's being very tied

yes H, args deserved that

Messi is great. He is really skilled and fast. our back men couldnt handle him ( both back guys are from my team - Sao Paulo =/ )

Yet i dont think he is perfect. he is too soft, too small (cant fight for the ball in the air). cant do a strong kick and cant use his right leg.

Ronaldinho is a genious but he is in bad shape and wouldnt do it alone for sure

Brazil coach is the dumbest coach i have ever seem. I do HATE HIM. He was a great soccer player but has no skills to run Brazil. He isnt even a real coach. Brazil is his first experience. Can you believe that? a guy with no experience running a national team? that fcking suck

Diego is bad. he plays like a girl pretending fault all the time. he has no balls to play in Brazil.

Besides all that Argentina has his stars playing Olympics. The 3 best soccer players of the country.

Brazil just had Ronaldinho. No Kak? or Robinho . Both in my opinnion gave some excuses to rest and dont play Olympics. Wich sucks more than everything.

Its shows soo easy how all the ppl who really doesnt undersant futboll are crazy for Messi. He is a good player but if u want to talk about perfect players, u need to watch Mascherano & Gago. There u ll be able to see the best "center field" players of the world.

And maybe u can learn a simple lesson : Stop talking shit before the games or u ll eat ur faking word nerd.

3-0, go home fag.

i like mascherano, he runs like hell :lol: and he plays with his "heart" (y pone huevo, q se yo como decirlo jaja)

edit: wohoooooo argentina playing final in basket :D

to bad they sux at land hockey trinity :wub:

looool noo wayyy ... ok, we r not the same team we were on 2000, or 2002... but we dont sux -.- and if they sux is cuz i m not on the team.. they need me.. what can i say? :lol:

but yeah, netherland powned us :( they r too good :( i admit it

Noc

1- i was joking aroung like everyone here in Brazil and Argentina does about soccer games.

2- dont act like your team is a big deal. In senior team args havent won brazil for 4 matches ( two 3x0 for brazil). You guys just lost America Cup for us in the final.

3- did you call me a nerd? i can give you a big LOL in your face since you are a guy that are 24/7 online playing hb. wasting your whole free time in a computer game like a KID and acting like you are some shit. smartass

0- Im not NoC, i dont get why u think im him. Walla here.

1- I dont care if u joke, u just made stupid coments.

2- Mi national futbol team is a big deal, we lost 2 (3-0) but we got a 0-0 in ur country and we send u home on olimpyc games. And for this result, u still dont know if ur coach ll be still being it.

3- I dont called u a "nerd". I called u a "faking nerd and a fag". I quit HB like 4 months ago retard, so i m not the "smartass" u are the "dumbass" who doesnt even know who am i and what are u talking about.

joker everyone know dont listen Noc in forum, 70% of the topics are closed for this kid, so ignore him -.-

U calling me a kid? I just post like 1 post a day or less and u think its my fault that the staff close it.

Show me the post plz i made it close.

NoC forum account = ELCUCO or Nocturna.

Noc

1- i was joking aroung like everyone here in Brazil and Argentina does about soccer games.

2- dont act like your team is a big deal. In senior team args havent won brazil for 4 matches ( two 3x0 for brazil). You guys just lost America Cup for us in the final.

3- did you call me a nerd? i can give you a big LOL in your face since you are a guy that are 24/7 online playing hb. wasting your whole free time in a computer game like a KID and acting like you are some shit. smartass

2- Mi national futbol team is a big deal, we lost 2 (3-0) but we got a 0-0 in ur country and we send u home on olimpyc games. And for this result, u still dont know if ur coach ll be still being it.

3- I dont called u a "nerd". I called u a "faking nerd and a fag". I quit HB like 4 months ago retard, so i m not the "smartass" u are the "dumbass" who doesnt even know who am i and what are u talking about.

joker everyone know dont listen Noc in forum, 70% of the topics are closed for this kid, so ignore him -.-

U calling me a kid? I just post like 1 post a day or less and u think its my fault that the staff close it.

youre a nerd bro

Noc

youre a nerd bro

if u say so.

Watch Phelps get fat now. He said he's gonna retire from the Olympics so he probably won't train as much. And I don't see him losing his 12,000 calorie diet appetite that easily. He r0x everyone though :D

Team USA will pwnz in basketball. They are playing great basketball right now. Don't mention the past because in 2004 it looked like they've never seen a pick and roll before. Watch the games, no one in any country can stay in front of Dwyane Wade in these games. He's baaaaaack :)

Tomorrow play vs grecia in baket , and sure win, but in next face sure vs eeuu omg ure lost :(

Messi is great. He is really skilled and fast. our back men couldnt handle him ( both back guys are from my team - Sao Paulo =/ )

Yet i dont think he is perfect. he is too soft, too small (cant fight for the ball in the air). cant do a strong kick and cant use his right leg.

Brazil coach is the dumbest coach i have ever seem. I do HATE HIM. He was a great soccer player but has no skills to run Brazil. He isnt even a real coach. Brazil is his first experience. Can you believe that? a guy with no experience running a national team? that fcking suck

Diego is bad. he plays like a girl pretending fault all the time. he has no balls to play in Brazil.

Besides all that Argentina has his stars playing Olympics. The 3 best soccer players of the country.

Brazil just had Ronaldinho. No Kak? or Robinho . Both in my opinnion gave some excuses to rest and dont play Olympics. Wich sucks more than everything.

Its shows soo easy how all the ppl who really doesnt undersant futboll are crazy for Messi. He is a good player but if u want to talk about perfect players, u need to watch Mascherano & Gago. There u ll be able to see the best "center field" players of the world.

And maybe u can learn a simple lesson : Stop talking shit before the games or u ll eat ur faking word nerd.

3-0, go home fag.

i like mascherano, he runs like hell :lol: and he plays with his "heart" (y pone huevo, q se yo como decirlo jaja)

looool noo wayyy ... ok, we r not the same team we were on 2000, or 2002... but we dont sux -.- and if they sux is cuz i m not on the team.. they need me.. what can i say? :lol:

netherland would be better if they had mi in the team we both know trin im better then u in land hockey :o

3-0, go home fag.

netherland would be better if they had mi in the team we both know trin im better then u in land hockey :o

no no nooo, i m better! and u know that :D

i might sux in hb, but i m good playing hockey :D

America takes yet another gold medal for Womans Beach Volleyball.

I watched it. They are really good. Both teams played pretty well, although the chinese team had a hard time communicating I think. They both went for the ball sometimes.

sard who won the semifinal of field hockey (men) between netherland and germany? i couldnt see the penalty strokes

germany won because taeke taekema did pull the ball over :(

W00T !!!! BELGIUM DID IT !!!

We got Silver on the 4x100 meters for woman !!! first belgian medal, i'm so happy !!!! finally we got one medal :D