Sign in to follow this  
Zariel

Olympic 08!

I was amazed on how much China spent on the Olympics, 43billion?

Canada is an underrated Country. Seals and Igloos aren't all we have :P

Open minded :) Canada will win most gold medals.

I am willing to *spam* $10 to whomever says their Country will have more gold medals than Canada. If you lose, you must *spam* me $10 as well. :) (willing to spend $50 = 5 bets) :P

I only accept USD.

Canada > USA in gold medals.

ill take that bet

USA will have more gold medals than canada

is this your first olympics?

in 2004 USA had the most medals with 36 gold medals

canada had 3 gold medals

No, Canada has been secretly training with penguins and dolphins. fyi, Dolphins can walk on land.

4 years ago. Canada will prevail and no longer be an underrated Country. :)

Eze, It's all fun and games. (:

I am willing to *spam* $10 to whomever says their Country will have more gold medals than Canada. If you lose, you must *spam* me $10 as well. :) (willing to spend $50 = 5 bets) :P

I only accept USD.

ill take that bet

canada had 3 gold medals

No, Canada has been secretly training with penguins and dolphins. fyi, Dolphins can walk on land.

azn there?

I only accept USD.

ill take that bet

canada had 3 gold medals

azn there?

No, AzN is from my basement where he's lived for his entire life, never seeing his own reflection. I've kept him fed and maintained him very well. He plays video games for me and I sell those accounts for money. He played HB for a while because it was profitable for me. Then he had to quit and go play WoW because of a bigger market. thnx

China is going to win medal counts.

Phelps is going to get 8 golds unless he gets injured / other guys screws in relays (team events).

Reason for these: Great passion and hard training + right nutrification.

I believe that there is no such a thing that absolutely "clean" athletes there in pro lvl. It just about what is legal and what is not and who gets caught and who doesn't.

Chinas team is pumped with some "extra" and so is many others :D

Guest saken

Does something that isnt futbol care?

does "futbol" even matter? I could careless about the majority of Olympic events but its not about that. Its about national pride.

Guest saken

HAHAHHAHA stupid french saying they were gonna "smash" the US in team relay 4x100m swimming then let up big lead and lose. michael pheps is more man than ne1 in france

Yes that 4x100 free relay was sooooo amazing!!!!

Awesome seeing Lezak overtake the french dude from behind =O)

french r used 2 getting overtaken from behind

lolz I knew someone was going to point out the double entendre =.=

I dont think that Canada even qualify in soccer/basket that are the most important team events...

yeah, the problem is that it doesnt matter what sport is it, what matters is how many sports win a medal :/

Canada might win hockey... but thats prolly it.

what hockey? field hockey? woman or man?

Does something that isnt futbol care?

grrr -.- bad farjat, i like football, but hate ppl who thinks the only sport is football -.-

like, for example, the news on TV here (argentina) talk always about football, football, football... football everywhere... but if hockey, yudo, gym, voleyball, etc.. win a gold medal... blehhh who cares -.-

i hate that -.-

anywayy. wiii argentina to win :D (at least in sports like footbal, basket, field hockey :D )

luvss olympics games (sports on tv all day :D )

byeee

Guest saken

lmfao u rly think argentina can beat the US in basketball? USA is CLEARLY the most talented team and if u disagree ur an idiot. They are also the best team 2, they r pissed from last olympics.

lmfao u rly think argentina can beat the US in basketball? USA is CLEARLY the most talented team and if u disagree ur an idiot. They are also the best team 2, they r pissed from last olympics.

lol i think she was just cheering her country on

thats what they said 4 years ago...

Says the guy who didnt see Puerto Rico own USA team at the Worlds..and missed Argentina dominate in Athens 04.

If the USA win the gold its by luck... I admit (I love NBA) the players might be the better players.... but then Argentina and Brasil would win every World Cup (futbol) in the world and tournament and they dont.. not all...nearly..but they dont.

Spain, Argentina can beat USA.. that is a given.. What matters if the USA team play like a team and not on the coat tails of Michael Jordan and Clyde Drexler from the original dream team... If the USA team play like a team and dont let their ego's get to their heads...they r 3-1 on to win... Id say argentina is 5-1 on..and Spain maybe 6/7-1..just my odds. not official.

Everyone knows NBA and USA basketball are the most talented... but talent alone doesnt win you everything.. U need to be smart, tactical, sneaky- Something which african sports stars lack.

Look at African futbol.. They have been winning junior and olympic tournaments for a long time now. Physically they dominate the game.. speed, power etc,,, its all in their favor.. why cant they win?? NO non african ppl... simple.. *white = not just anglo saxon or aryan*

Brasil has a blend of this in their teams and it works well.. I think USA basketball needs to invest in Steve Nash type /John Stockton type players for them to have any chance of continuing to dominate World Basketball.

I.e They need a few white guys to help them

====

The Volleyball competition is great, I love it.... The pool is always fun and entertaining but it has an air of 'aristocracy' about it. Phelps is on EPO ..China is just Gold Medal hungry..they even win events now that they dont even care about..they just wanna win gold medals... I wouldn't be surprised to soon see a Chinese guy winning in the Sprint Cycling. (doubtful - but thats where their heading).

For such a huge country- Turkey sucks.. I dont see any turks in nothing... what a poor effort by the turks, no wonder they are so scared of the armenian race.. For such a tiny country Armenia is in everything and have been for a while (Andre Agassi). Respect + 1 for Armenia