Sign in to follow this  
Zariel

Olympic 08!

About next soccer games:

-Brazil female team is going to win USA's

-Brazil male team is going to win argentina's ( AGAIN lol )

Thats all that really matter for me

About next soccer games:

??

sub 23.....

no son las mayores......

argentina es el ultimo campion olimpico invicto....

About next soccer games:

??

sub 23.....

no son las mayores......

what happen to posting in whatever language topic was started in? o.O"

About next soccer games:

??

sub 23.....

no son las mayores......

aplicala cuando no hablan jiladas de otros paises....

soy argento y me molesta que ponga pavadas......

y el brazilero me entiende asi que no saltes chileno.....

About next soccer games:

??

sub 23.....

no son las mayores......

agreed. ban please

Pretty funny today with that Chinese runner the whole stadion was there for him and then he did break something (dont know how to say in good english) but then all chinese fans left the building like 90.000 fans haha u guys saw that to?

Sard i saw it. He didnt break or rip nothing.. He knew he wasnt gonna win. And made an excuse. Purely mental (I will not change my mind about this opinion either, regardless) . He is some national hero ..too much pressure. He didnt rip a hamstring.

-In professional sports u either win or lose. No middle ground.. no excuses. No explanations. Win or Lose.

I hope for Diego and for me that he actually does something against Argentina , Joker.. I really like Diego for many years now, You know I always tell u they should play him in the senior team...after watching him these olympics.. he has shown a real lack of leadership and creativity he kinda sucks. :(:(

In the argentinian team I really like this Lavezzi kid... tough, determined, skillfull he seems like champions league material.

About next soccer games:

OWNED :P

Argentina to win :P

:wub:

SHITZ

i should be quiet =s

brazil just got pwned

didnt play like a team

argentina deserved that

but im with nigeria now!!

zar: i dont like Diego at all

he can be good at werder but he never does a good match in national team

he was just horrible today

him and Anderson ( from Manchester Uni)

I have played with Diego in my school times

he is from the same city as me (Santos)

well NIGERIA FTW!!!!!

Sard i saw it. He didnt break or rip nothing.. He knew he wasnt gonna win. And made an excuse. Purely mental (I will not change my mind about this opinion either, regardless) . He is some national hero ..too much pressure. He didnt rip a hamstring.

-In professional sports u either win or lose. No middle ground.. no excuses. No explanations. Win or Lose.

I hope for Diego and for me that he actually does something against Argentina , Joker.. I really like Diego for many years now, You know I always tell u they should play him in the senior team...after watching him these olympics.. he has shown a real lack of leadership and creativity he kinda sucks. :(:(

In the argentinian team I really like this Lavezzi kid... tough, determined, skillfull he seems like champions league material.

inflamed achilles tendon

inflamed achilles tendon

No Ezekiel, injuries don't ever actually occur. They're just an excuse for losing!

mira turulo..no fui yo kien dijo eso.. no te das cuenta ke yo ni soy canadiense? pon uno y uno junto y te daras cuenta de ke hablo.

Capo me canso de explicarte una y otra vez que no es mi acc. Turulo soy yo y posteo en esta acc. Lee bien y te daras cuenta que dice TRULALA y no Turulo.

Totally agree....that chinese runner faked that whole thing.

Im sure he was IN pain....it's called mental anguish knowing that your $millions of dollars in sponsorship and contracts is about to come to an end.

The gravy train is coming to a stop and rolled right over his freakin foot maybe?

I never saw ANYONE carry on so badly about an injury like he did.

The grimacing, and the limping, and the moans as he warmed up....yet he kicked the crap out of that wall pretty well, didnt he?

He knew he was about to lost in front of a billion fans and just couldnt handle it.

MICHAEL PHELPS- no words....ok one word...EPIC

and Messi is just absolute prefection. I really enjoy watching him play.

Congrats to Argentina on a sparkling win.

Its a shame but it just looked like Brazil didnt even show up.

And the red cards at the end were selfish and stupid.

They still have a bronze medal match to play and now let their team and country down because they just had to have a temper tantrum on the field and possible really injure someone.

I do think Arg coach waited too long to pull his stars out and let them get rested for Nigeria.

I will still always admire and respect the play of Ronaldinho but he cannot do it alone.

Diego was a no-show...the Brazil coach needs to get canned.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy argentina win brazil 3 x0

Tomorrow play vs grecia in baket , and sure win, but in next face sure vs eeuu omg ure lost :(

Futbol and haockey sure win gold medals

popopopopopop Rast eat it xd

yes H, args deserved that

Messi is great. He is really skilled and fast. our back men couldnt handle him ( both back guys are from my team - Sao Paulo =/ )

Yet i dont think he is perfect. he is too soft, too small (cant fight for the ball in the air). cant do a strong kick and cant use his right leg.

Ronaldinho is a genious but he is in bad shape and wouldnt do it alone for sure

Brazil coach is the dumbest coach i have ever seem. I do HATE HIM. He was a great soccer player but has no skills to run Brazil. He isnt even a real coach. Brazil is his first experience. Can you believe that? a guy with no experience running a national team? that fcking suck

Diego is bad. he plays like a girl pretending fault all the time. he has no balls to play in Brazil.

Besides all that Argentina has his stars playing Olympics. The 3 best soccer players of the country.

Brazil just had Ronaldinho. No Kak? or Robinho . Both in my opinnion gave some excuses to rest and dont play Olympics. Wich sucks more than everything.

Messi is great. He is really skilled and fast. our back men couldnt handle him ( both back guys are from my team - Sao Paulo =/ )

Yet i dont think he is perfect. he is too soft, too small (cant fight for the ball in the air). cant do a strong kick and cant use his right leg.

Brazil coach is the dumbest coach i have ever seem. I do HATE HIM. He was a great soccer player but has no skills to run Brazil. He isnt even a real coach. Brazil is his first experience. Can you believe that? a guy with no experience running a national team? that fcking suck

Diego is bad. he plays like a girl pretending fault all the time. he has no balls to play in Brazil.

Besides all that Argentina has his stars playing Olympics. The 3 best soccer players of the country.

Brazil just had Ronaldinho. No Kak? or Robinho . Both in my opinnion gave some excuses to rest and dont play Olympics. Wich sucks more than everything.

Its shows soo easy how all the ppl who really doesnt undersant futboll are crazy for Messi. He is a good player but if u want to talk about perfect players, u need to watch Mascherano & Gago. There u ll be able to see the best "center field" players of the world.

And maybe u can learn a simple lesson : Stop talking shit before the games or u ll eat ur faking word nerd.

3-0, go home fag.

Tomorrow play vs grecia in baket , and sure win, but in next face sure vs eeuu omg ure lost :(

gold in hockey is not possible anymore :( we got owned by netherland (holanda)

watching basket, hope we win.. it's being very tied

Its shows soo easy how all the ppl who really doesnt undersant futboll are crazy for Messi. He is a good player but if u want to talk about perfect players, u need to watch Mascherano & Gago. There u ll be able to see the best "center field" players of the world.

And maybe u can learn a simple lesson : Stop talking shit before the games or u ll eat ur faking word nerd.

3-0, go home fag.

i like mascherano, he runs like hell :lol: and he plays with his "heart" (y pone huevo, q se yo como decirlo jaja)

edit: wohoooooo argentina playing final in basket :D

3-0, go home fag.

i like mascherano, he runs like hell :lol: and he plays with his "heart" (y pone huevo, q se yo como decirlo jaja)

to bad they sux at land hockey trinity :wub:

3-0, go home fag.

Argentina play semi final in basket i think with USA

la verdad que buen partido contra grecia casi nos hacen un triple al final que los iba a poner 1 punto arriba, esto me hiso acordar en el 2004 cuando ginobili metio un doble cuando el tiempo se puso en 0 muy nais

Noc

1- i was joking aroung like everyone here in Brazil and Argentina does about soccer games.

2- dont act like your team is a big deal. In senior team args havent won brazil for 4 matches ( two 3x0 for brazil). You guys just lost America Cup for us in the final.

3- did you call me a nerd? i can give you a big LOL in your face since you are a guy that are 24/7 online playing hb. wasting your whole free time in a computer game like a KID and acting like you are some shit. smartass