Sign in to follow this  
MeRcY-Rast

To Sexy Gm

Why dont you make me??

Dont go offtopic please, this is about the wand, not about your stupid oppinions ..

On topic : Rast drop it intentioanly, thete isnt a buf about misteruys items drop.

Closed plz. Luzbelito taking offers in game.

F2/F3 DROP SPECIEL ITEN !!! YAY NOTHIGN WONG !!

Lmao, how about thinking insteed of writing please. There is a reason why he create a thread like this..

Luzeblito stop posting in this thread please, and let the GM's do what they want..

And everyone else should stop post to kthanx

Why dont you make me??

Dont go offtopic please, this is about the wand, not about your stupid oppinions ..

On topic : Rast drop it intentioanly, thete isnt a buf about misteruys items drop.

lol... who like drop dk+15 intentioanly? OMG

Why dont you make me??

you better wait...cause maybe GM's would give his wand back.

Guest WetWendy

So u want to get back something u drop it.

So if i drop my ice sword on the floor, the guy who find it its forced to give it to me....

Bullshit, u drop it because u are too nerd to use a mage. End of story.

explico en espaniol y que alguno tradusca....

Lo que paso es que rast tenia en f2 y f3 el shield y el mshield y para sacarselo clikea un bow y se pone el wand como saben todos que se hace, el se quiso pone rel wand y en el apuro lo tiro al piso yo lo levante y no se lo voy a dar.

PD: En el ultimo ss se ve como el dice arg man de manera despectiva (racista).

Translation :

What happened was that rast had on F2 / F3 = Shield / M.Shield and to get off the shield very fast he doble cliked on the bow and the get the wand on like everyone knows. Now, he tryed to get the wand on but in the hurry, he drop it on the floor, and i wont give it back.

Man he owns you thats why u fail to relise what has actually happened to him why would he on purpose drop his dk15 on purpose :S !!!! ? Just get some maturity

Why dont you make me??

I think farjat its smart enough to know that there isnt any bug about myesterius items drops. And if the staff its gonna take action every time that some drop an items by accident on the server ...

When i mean "drop it intentioanly", he do it by accident, he drag the wand insteed of doble clik it. But again, isnt a bug.

So u want to get back something u drop it.

So if i drop my ice sword on the floor, the guy who find it its forced to give it to me....

Bullshit, u drop it because u are too nerd to use a mage. End of story.

explico en espaniol y que alguno tradusca....

Lo que paso es que rast tenia en f2 y f3 el shield y el mshield y para sacarselo clikea un bow y se pone el wand como saben todos que se hace, el se quiso pone rel wand y en el apuro lo tiro al piso yo lo levante y no se lo voy a dar.

PD: En el ultimo ss se ve como el dice arg man de manera despectiva (racista).

Translation :

What happened was that rast had on F2 / F3 = Shield / M.Shield and to get off the shield very fast he doble cliked on the bow and the get the wand on like everyone knows. Now, he tryed to get the wand on but in the hurry, he drop it on the floor, and i wont give it back.

Man he owns you thats why u fail to relise what has actually happened to him why would he on purpose drop his dk15 on purpose :S !!!! ? Just get some maturity and stop being an assshole. Try growing some pubic hair :P

I was not on the pvp. I m not Luzbelito, but his english its 100 tiems worst than mine. Luzbelito comment the pvp for me on ts and he wasent getting owned. He got holded twice in a 20 min pvp. And rast was using ab on his hero, hahaha, a lot of skills. Again, he drop it by accident, but still he drop it, there isnt a bug.

Why dont you make me??

I think farjat its smart enough to know that there isnt any bug about myesterius items drops. And if the staff its gonna take action every time that some drop an items by accident on the server ...

When i mean "drop it intentioanly", he do it by accident, he drag the wand insteed of doble clik it. But again, isnt a bug.

imho he didnt drop by accident or on purpose.... let Admins fix this cause we're just players

ye what ramz said

btw post+1 fer me

QUIT SPAMMING EVERYTHING ON FORUMS PLEASE?

-.-

actually Dumah is right, its pretty retarded.

i did stop'

stop posting things elating to me and i wont reply,'

its sard's fault i cant stop spamming

ban Bananon and leaaaaa

theyre too retarded to play at nemesis

come back n playz plz

i'm pretty sure rast didn't drop it on purpose.. let admins have their say about this

Guest WetWendy

Yes bananon but howww!!! ????? do u know he dropped by accident u dont know atall u only assume but im sure it will be looked into and we will all find out what happened but i do believe him.

HAHAHAHAHA i actually almost wee weeed that's so funny... Go level another 128 majestics... and nice work luzbelito.

cant believe you support this guy who used in the past lots of tricks in hb and now laughing of ppl.... You might have problems with Rast but....nvm

Look its easy. Even if rast dropped it by accident, or if it is a bug, admins have always returned lost Hero/Dk items. Anyways thats just what I've seen over the years, they might not even return them, but its just what "usually" happens.

Look its easy. Even if rast dropped it by accident, or if it is a bug, admins have always returned lost Hero/Dk items. Anyways thats just what I've seen over the years, they might not even return them, but its just what "usually" happens.

xD king u can say to Luzbelito gimme back the wand? him are online now

thx

thx

The relations beetwen our guild and argenlandia isnt soo close for him to ask that.

King, if i drop by accident my ice elemental on the ml floor, i ll get it back also?

thx

The relations beetwen our guild and argenlandia isnt soo close for him to ask that.

King, if i drop by accident my ice elemental on the ml floor, i ll get it back also?

ur ie is blinded?

You have no use with the wand, if you have any respect for people and the game itself - I suggest you return the wand to Rast.

There's not a fine line between being a complete jerk and being an enemy in a VIDEO GAME.

I suggest you also return it before you get another strike in your recordbook there Luzbelito, I hear you're quite a problem. Just a friendly heads up.