Sign in to follow this  
jin

Aresden Needs More Ppl

I and 7 more are ready to go to ares. If they want to tell us.

NoC.

And that will be $800 please. Would you like paper or plastic today?

Rarely does aresden enjoy power in nemesis

Aresden seems to be a town based on secrecy, hierachial structured (like a pyramid), based on crews (regardless of guilds), these crews do most of the hunting, raiding, big monster slaying.. they also r higher up the aresden pyramid.

The rest of aresden is forever ignored and left to be..peasant like treatment is handed to the hispanic players in aresden who haven't any pyramid rank, most new players recieve this treatment- most new players in aresden r doomed to frustration until they realise whats going on..-unless they know ppl or a nem1 players.

.. raids quickly become disorganized.. the numbers and firepower is present.. but the secrecy, snobbish attitudes 'kick in'.. so ppl end up solo raiding and 'crew' raiding with ppl they know .

I guess elvine is similar.. but elvinie in nemesis always has had this aura that regardless of 'politics' at the end of the day when the enemy is coming.. they r elvines. and they always kick aresden's *censored*.

But aresden seem to have and always have had a core group of solid players ..if they co operate -and politics and opinions r left aside -aresden win.. if they dont.. aresden have no chance.

the fact is that aresden just need a better teamwork and not shitting around like some fools like this retard called : juzme : some retarded goldie thinking hes a such pro btw down in 8 crits lmao

IPB Image

I asked his guild mate BlurrYou who he was and he was just liek 5 days online on the server maybe he become the new shit talker of Nemesis but hes such a retard ty.

I and 7 more are ready to go to ares. If they want to tell us.

NoC.

And that will be $800 please. Would you like paper or plastic today?

Actually I guess he meant that they're going to make new chars. Idk.

IPB Image

I see KochaKoi with full hero

CONGRANTU*censored*INGLATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

yes ares are bad for now =( some good players dont play like before, like zoro,ruutu ramz and others... log 5 6 times for weeks and now koreans are all the time online =(.

balance server ill be nice :D

yes ares are bad for now =( some good players dont play like before, like zoro,ruutu ramz and others... log 5 6 times for weeks and now koreans are all the time online =(.

balance server ill be nice :D

u forgot Roffles

neva seen this empty ares shop >.<

IPB Image

o yeh and same time outside ..

IPB Image

ps. guess that did i got sp00ned :wub:

Yeah isn't that the sad truth.

Do what sard said but transfer blizzy instead of lorth, u go girl(also change elv hero itenz to ares)then I will r0x the c0x and lame more with garch and sard.TY

You do not need people moving over to Aresden, you need people in Aresden to stop acting snobbish and mean to the new players in their town, and start being nice.

No, the new players don't know how to hunt, but they can learn if you take the time to teach them. Get some DECENT Guildmasters over in Aresden who don't mind that there are newbies...there will (hopefully) always be new Helbreath players, and if the first thing they see is clique-ish, "pr0", newbie-hating town, then they'll just restart in the other town, hoping for a change.

My suggestion? Start acting nicer, stop the hate. Welcome the new players, and don't be rude. You don't have to let them in your "pr0" guilds, but generally as a town, just be nice.

Also, stop **** talking in town chat so much to the other Aresdens, even if you both know you're joking. Sets a bad image for the whole town.

Do this, and you will see more players coming into Aresden in general.

Btw, as to what someone said in an earlier post, Elvine does NOT win all the Heldenians. Check the stat page plx.

You do not need people moving over to Aresden, you need people in Aresden to stop acting snobbish and mean to the new players in their town, and start being nice.

No, the new players don't know how to hunt, but they can learn if you take the time to teach them. Get some DECENT Guildmasters over in Aresden who don't mind that there are newbies...there will (hopefully) always be new Helbreath players, and if the first thing they see is clique-ish, "pr0", newbie-hating town, then they'll just restart in the other town, hoping for a change.

My suggestion? Start acting nicer, stop the hate. Welcome the new players, and don't be rude. You don't have to let them in your "pr0" guilds, but generally as a town, just be nice.

Also, stop **** talking in town chat so much to the other Aresdens, even if you both know you're joking. Sets a bad image for the whole town.

Do this, and you will see more players coming into Aresden in general.

Btw, as to what someone said in an earlier post, Elvine does NOT win all the Heldenians. Check the stat page plx.

Elvine has won MORE helds t han Aresden. Not a LOT more, but still... more. And Elvine has also won WAY WAY more sades than Aresden.

Elvine has won MORE helds t han Aresden. Not a LOT more, but still... more. And Elvine has also won WAY WAY more sades than Aresden.

2 More Heldenians. Not a lot more at all.

But yes, Elvine has won almost twice as many sades. Why? Cause for a long time, Aresden as a town didn't care about winning them. Now, you can blame it on lack of players/lack of participation/another lack of interest.

got good idea make 1 week 1 week xD

if ares win held move all korean guild to aresden

if elvs win held move all korean guild to elvine

good idea :)

now serius

u realy need make balance its no fair no more good fight,

like 20 vs 20 10 vs 10

IcyMage Was Here