Sign in to follow this  
Snatch

Snatch

Hello young ones,

I was bored lately and was browsing through my favorite websites. There i found Helbreath Nemisis..

Would have thought the server died a while ago, since i played it back in 2005/2006. But i see that you all started over again and made it a damn fine server.

So now im thinking of starting again with helbreath. But are there any oldschool players left? I saw that Hunter still is a GM here, thats always good to hear :wub: .

And i read some stuff of alot of elvine players that went to the dark side? :unsure:

Anyways was browsing through some old topics and even found this was still on the server:

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...ic=6817&hl= :D

Ahh well, im planning on coming back to play here, although i dont have a lot of spare time these days. Im looking forward to lvl up some new characters and having some good fun with you guys.

See you all ingame B)

Hello young ones,

I was bored lately and was browsing through my favorite websites. There i found Helbreath Nemisis..

Would have thought the server died a while ago, since i played it back in 2005/2006. But i see that you all started over again and made it a damn fine server.

So now im thinking of starting again with helbreath. But are there any oldschool players left? I saw that Hunter still is a GM here, thats always good to hear :wub: .

And i read some stuff of alot of elvine players that went to the dark side? :unsure:

Anyways was browsing through some old topics and even found this was still on the server:

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...ic=6817&hl= :D

Ahh well, im planning on coming back to play here, although i dont have a lot of spare time these days. Im looking forward to lvl up some new characters and having some good fun with you guys.

See you all ingame B)

welcome back to nemesis, and yes there is still alot of the old school players

Sexy

Oh Snatch I renember u, U propably remember me if u go trough some old ek ss's U will find Ruutu from 1/5 of them all :D I used to b such a pr0 back then... Good to c ya back!

Damnation all the way ye :D. I recon lewbowski/donnie aint playing anymore?

And what about king/hisoka/trinnie/blooder/cody/elguason etc etc?

cody is not playing or is in ares with new char. Elgua is Gm (Squall[GM]) king and trinnie are in elv and Hisoka makes and elv.

Lew is not on right now. For time troubles (Work) he cant connect.

And i dont c Blooder on or he got new char.

Guardian and Simple remake Damnation in elv. Hope u can join that guild again :D

Welcome back.

We all still here more than ever.

Check if your old name is free, ifnot, post we will try something if inactive!

Guest saken

Hey lelijkerd wat brengt jou hier nou weer je gaat en komt en je gaat en je komt ik spreek je wel ff aan op msn

later pik.

OFF TOPIC::

Hey this is a different language and I was muted for speaking english in a spanish topic, this is english topic clearly not whatever language that is. I expect fair treatment, suspend his posting for 7 days.

Hey lelijkerd wat brengt jou hier nou weer je gaat en komt en je gaat en je komt ik spreek je wel ff aan op msn

later pik.

OFF TOPIC::

Hey this is a different language and I was muted for speaking english in a spanish topic, this is english topic clearly not whatever language that is. I expect fair treatment, suspend his posting for 7 days.

stop acting like a bitch trying to get ppl in trouble like this is 5th grade primary education. It ain't and if you paid attention or knew anything you'd know Sardienjte is Dutch/turk and Snatch is Dutch.. Elguason has explained this already.

Sardina ;) :D