Sign in to follow this  
Milk

Byebye Hb

Well first start off by saying i love u guys... Been a good run with me but some things came up and i gotta get my priorities straight... Wanted to thank all the gms for all the help and for being the best gms on any server special thanks to Hunter<3 and Farjat! U guys r great people and tell Maggie i said bye :P... Well aight guys enjoy playing love u all and gl with everything...

-Milk

I love Milk so much, gonan make me cry, ill keep your items for if you ever want 2 come back

take some pics of those hot young girls this weekend

I love Milk hes the man

IPB Image

Milk is a one of a kind guy.. he was a awesome player, his aim was awesome, and he would never brag, he let his actions speak for them selfs

Not one have i ever seen him post ss of eks or call people noobs, he was a honest gguy

That was the best part of him, he was just a nice man, i love him more than anyone and wish the best for him

If he ever need helps im always there for him, i love him 2 death Milk i hope u come bak, ill never trade ur items away, always be waiting for u

Milk is a one of a kind guy.. he was a awesome player, his aim was awesome, and he would never brag, he let his actions speak for them selfs

Not one have i ever seen him post ss of eks or call people noobs, he was a honest gguy

That was the best part of him, he was just a nice man, i love him more than anyone and wish the best for him

If he ever need helps im always there for him, i love him 2 death Milk i hope u come bak, ill never trade ur items away, always be waiting for u

wow you really worship the ground he walks on huh l0l

Milk Milk Milk......ah, good times, eh? From meeting you on Nemesis 1 when I was still a noob (like you remind me about once every other week), to where we're both at now, it's been a while. Always remember that we will definitely miss you, you were a great player and a great person. If you ever decide to come back, be sure to let me know, cause I'll be VERY happy if you ever decide to return. ;)

That, and if you ever wanna return to Rawr, I'll be here til my Draggy leaves. :lol: :wub:

It is time to say farewell to an old friend..

The time here, and the oppitunity to meet you ingame was truely a honour..

We have had our times, and our whine times, but we loved it :-).

You are truely a good friend, and i will see you back someday again !.

Until then, farewell bro, i'll hope to see you again some time.

You're welcome to come back anytime dude....

Good luck on anything you going to do.

Atleast that's one elvine less who can kill me 1v1 :D

You're welcome to come back anytime dude....

Good luck on anything you going to do.

Atleast that's one elvine less who can kill me 1v1 :D

haha :) and ya ur avatar really is scary lol!