Sign in to follow this  
Milk

Server Is Gettin To Be One Sided Again Gms...

why are u defending this situation so much u fear that server realizes u are favoured and u loose some advantage?

all you do is to show that the situation isnt like milk said.

for what reason? to keep the situation like it is right now. coz u like it how it is right now.

Im defending it because i think you guys are just upset you lost an Attacking Heldenian. I think your argument is based on anger at your own town being selfish and just eking. We had to tell our own town to stop eking and help, and most of them did and look what happened.

And yes, i have seen a GM kill a AM IW before. Its happened once that i know of. Hardly a regular thing.

wtf, as i said in Elvine, u saying "GMs always favorates ares, this is not about held"; and till now, all the situations i heard were 2: that Survivor wyv hunt ( which i agree wif), and the HELDENIAN BLOCKING DOOR. Cmon wtf, we werent STOPPING u to get into castle, we were making it harder. IF u CAMP TP, then cant get reforcements at our defence at brdiges, cuz when u TPu get MASS RAPED by summons ( the same u complain about) and u are just sitting there eking.

And btw, like 7/8 elvs AT SHOP ARES eking, so start shouting ur own town instead of GM team.

I have never seen any beneficts for ares, and i dont think the wyvern that GM killed droped SB; ring of dragn, ice storm or any super powa rare.

SOOO give more situations about GMs helping ares, or just acept u lost cuz ur own town.

As i said be4, change tp into castle, and no more problems about camping it

im demenester

Aresden have advantage that I always login for sade/heldenien at 4:30 AM in my time.

get some coffee and breath fresh air.

Nemesis is quite fair for everyone. like we are in Nemesis Kindergarden.

when you grow up , you will know true "unfair" thing.

at now just relax and have fun.

' date='May 11 2008, 09:44 PM' post='215807']

the population is not lopsided at all

Elvine usually chooses to raid at the shop over playing in a Heldenian

When Aresden was losing every week, i dont recall anyone making a post as pathetic as this one.

I am a GM in this game and when I am on Hunter I do not favor one town over another.

My player happens to be Aresden because I have always been Aresden on every server I play.

This post is just ridiculous...stop crying, whining and get your townsmates to participate properly in a

Heldenian instead of gang-banging, camping at the shop.

Serveral GMs also have elvine players....so your entire thesis is faulty.

HOw is it faulty iv never seen a gm kill wyvs on a hunt to help elvine?? yet when Sexy gets loged in to kill wyv its ok?! i mean i guess call me out on it if u will but its the truth

' date='May 11 2008, 09:44 PM' post='215807']

the population is not lopsided at all

Elvine usually chooses to raid at the shop over playing in a Heldenian

When Aresden was losing every week, i dont recall anyone making a post as pathetic as this one.

I am a GM in this game and when I am on Hunter I do not favor one town over another.

My player happens to be Aresden because I have always been Aresden on every server I play.

This post is just ridiculous...stop crying, whining and get your townsmates to participate properly in a

Heldenian instead of gang-banging, camping at the shop.

Serveral GMs also have elvine players....so your entire thesis is faulty.

HOw is it faulty iv never seen a gm kill wyvs on a hunt to help elvine?? yet when Sexy gets loged in to kill wyv its ok?! i mean i guess call me out on it if u will but its the truth

anything else?

you seem to name only one time that anythign has happened?

PLEASE ELABORATE ON HOW ITS IN ARESDENS FAVOR

gm's player chars are nothing but player chars...they are nothing but another player when they are on them

get over it

' date='May 12 2008, 07:56 AM' post='215815']

I have assisted on several Elvine guild hunts...whenever I am asked.

ask wutafreek and the GM of Argenlandia

Milk Down.

IPB Image

' date='May 12 2008, 07:56 AM' post='215815']

I have assisted on several Elvine guild hunts...whenever I am asked.

ask wutafreek and the GM of Argenlandia

Milk Down.

IPB Image

JAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAA, nothing against u milk <3, but this picture is very funny jajajajajajajajjajaja

I don't see any disadvantage actually, the only "thing" I see unbalanced, but it is not the GM's fault, is that elvine is just filled with low lvl noobs, while at least in ares people know how to pfm. That makes ares get heroes really fast, wich in the end gives them advantage. But again, this is because of our bad luck, not cause of admins.

And GMs being ares,is just a preference u can't force them to be elvs if they don't want to

Enough talk about this for now. We had some discussion ingame too and some of the main ppl who started this post have been listened to and talked to.

farjat, Hunter and I can all garantuee you that we do not favor any specific town. Our characters do not make much difference in the towns, because we do not play significantly on them. Our GM's don't use power to favor any specific town, or guild.

GM's usually help with Wyv hunt, because sometimes the Wyv has antimagic. This is annoying and both aresden and elvine have been helped with this, not only aresden.

If a GM *DOES* abuse power, please post in the abuse section with some proof. We will investigate it further afterwards.

This is closed.

Enough talk about this for now. We had some discussion ingame too and some of the main ppl who started this post have been listened to and talked to.

farjat, Hunter and I can all garantuee you that we do not favor any specific town. Our characters do not make much difference in the towns, because we do not play significantly on them. Our GM's don't use power to favor any specific town, or guild.

GM's usually help with Wyv hunt, because sometimes the Wyv has antimagic. This is annoying and both aresden and elvine have been helped with this, not only aresden.

If a GM *DOES* abuse power, please post in the abuse section with some proof. We will investigate it further afterwards.

This is closed.

i readed my name at this topic.

My char is Elvine, my GM is Aresden.

If my char or GM is ares or GM, it has nothing to do with how do i/we act as GMs.

With my elvs chars i can control the Elv chat, with my Ares GM i can control the Ares chat.... that is the Reason.

If more GMs chars are Ares than elv, then i could understand if Aresdens whine because there is a more probability to Mute them since we read their ally chat... but no, Elvs whine (not only at this topics) about GMs chars being Ares :S How could be that a disvantage?

few days ago Elvine were able to TGT GM's char, a big help on some kind of events... and, as i sayed, the posibility of not getting banned/muted when you say something you shouldnt at ally chat.

Now, at our normal chars, we do what we want... hunt, raid, etc... we are just players having fun like everyone here. And we are not active on them...

there is no relation between our normal chars being ares or elv and how do we play as GM.

You could ask to my friends, because with your supositions i could help them too since they are my friends... but no. I have banned them to Bi or muted them as every player, they have never get a tp for hunt, and at events like "hide & find" i allways send them to D4 or ToH3 :D

Sorry i didnt play the last Held, i was too drunk last night and couldnt wake up on time :S

Gms have ares character therefor would prefer to have BF and Tp... Man iv seen GM kill wyv to help Survivors need i say more?....

Of course, on our normal characters we do anything we can to help Aresden, since we're Aresden. On our normal chars, we are players just like you.

Our GM characters (and related powers) are not used to favor Aresden or Elvine in any way. A very rare specific case, like the one you mention, that barely affects anything, is hard to prevent. But it doesn't happen often enough to be problematic. Unless you can come up with some statistics or hard facts I doubt anything needs to be different.

On the contrary i already said that IV seen ares log gm characters and and help kill tw and wyvs... ask demenester if its happened bfo... hes seen it iv seen it and wrig has seen it

when it was Sexy... U guys know wat it comes down to... Its happened bfo jaapy and here we are again!

I am sorry but i had to reply to this topic Milk i have not logged my GM and helpped kill NPC for noone i am not like that and never will be. as you all know i dont play that much so my char i not online when i do come online i come to both towns always and if i do an event its for both towns i never leave anyone town out.

Please dont make it sound that i am one sided i dont have time to play so seems your just useing my GM i never been one sided all the time i run this server and never will be.

Sexy