Sign in to follow this  
Milk

Server Is Gettin To Be One Sided Again Gms...

As u all may remember in nemesis one the server was getin lop sided and in favor of ARES so us elv had to boycott and all went farm shop... Well here we are again! I could take a week or two of losing but the fact of the matter is that ARESDEN is favored way more by GMs than is Elvine... This is a true fact and im sorry but as much as it may be denied its a true fact.. We, The Elvine, want u Gms to hear us out and plz fix this problem.. Whether it is gonna Be Chaning Several Ares to Elvin, Like u guys did once before in nem 1... or something else u guys can come up with but this needs to be changed... We cant go on playing and i for one know that we r at a disdavantage for just playin on the wrong town! This is in no way fair to Elvine so do something plz!

If you're referring to the held that just took place there was a good number of elvines outside ares shop...players who would rather selfishly get EKs instead of help their town out...maybe it is balanced but Ares just wants to win events/sades/helds whereas elv just doesn't care as much?

Could very well be a possibility...

As u all may remember in nemesis one the server was getin lop sided and in favor of ARES so us elv had to boycott and all went farm shop... Well here we are again! I could take a week or two of losing but the fact of the matter is that ARESDEN is favored way more by GMs than is Elvine... This is a true fact and im sorry but as much as it may be denied its a true fact.. We, The Elvine, want u Gms to hear us out and plz fix this problem.. Whether it is gonna Be Chaning Several Ares to Elvin, Like u guys did once before in nem 1... or something else u guys can come up with but this needs to be changed... We cant go on playing and i for one know that we r at a disdavantage for just playin on the wrong town! This is in no way fair to Elvine so do something plz!

so true the only "gm" who has elv player is egualson

rest are all ares or are favoured with ares

change it

If you are implying that your town lost an attacking seige because of one sided towns you are gravely mistaken.

Maybe you should have visited aresden shop. There were more elvines camping in front of it then there were elvines helping with Heldenian.

Perhaps elvine needs a lesson in how to work as a town.

Just because the GM's have Aresden charachters doesnt mean its favoured to Elvine. Youre just looking for any excuse to whinge about why you lost.

so true the only "gm" who has elv player is egualson

rest are all ares or are favoured with ares

change it

U guys need to understand Even if it is not said Gms favor ares.... Get that in ur heads im not talking about heldinian im talking about this game in general We Elvine are at a disadvantage! So if u wanna bring some players from ares over to elv do that or do something... Gms got ares characters of course they would want ares to win held? its common sense.. more drop rate and bf... wat the hek we get? summon here n there? i mean honestly only gm i c help us is Hunter other than that wats going on?!?

Pensaba que este server era legal, pero me ha decepcionado un poco. Elvs a farmshop!

If you are implying that your town lost an attacking seige because of one sided towns you are gravely mistaken.

Maybe you should have visited aresden shop. There were more elvines camping in front of it then there were elvines helping with Heldenian.

Perhaps elvine needs a lesson in how to work as a town.

Im not only implying that Vampyr u know dang well ares is favored thats the end of it no more needs to be said.... they r favored... We boycotted game once bfo and it can happen again...

What disadvantages are we talking about? As a normal player I barely play so it doesn't make a difference if I'm Aresden or Elvine. I'm against or for any of the towns and just do what I'm supposed to do during events, and outside them. I appear in Elvine to help with GM just as well as Aresden.

Can't speak for the others, but anyway what disadvantages?

Welll all GMs ecept maybe u jaapy, and elguason play ares

They favor them and mute/ ban elvine way more

Then help ares, who are outnumbering 2 win

Gms have ares character therefor would prefer to have BF and Tp... Man iv seen GM kill wyv to help Survivors need i say more?....

Same i have also seen, a GM apear 2 help kill tw. wyvern, would they do same 2 elvine , maybe but i havent seen it

:lol: milk make an ares char and come wiht ares on sade/held/event and u will se that TEAM PLAY is a key to win not that gm`s help us or somthing :) plz do like i say :) and dont tell buls**** ;)

I think elv overpowers aresden 10 to 1

Those blue guys and gals are everywhere!

But soon the game will balance out ^_^

Gms have ares character therefor would prefer to have BF and Tp... Man iv seen GM kill wyv to help Survivors need i say more?....

Of course, on our normal characters we do anything we can to help Aresden, since we're Aresden. On our normal chars, we are players just like you.

Our GM characters (and related powers) are not used to favor Aresden or Elvine in any way. A very rare specific case, like the one you mention, that barely affects anything, is hard to prevent. But it doesn't happen often enough to be problematic. Unless you can come up with some statistics or hard facts I doubt anything needs to be different.

Perhaps elvine deserve more mutes/bans?

Of course you are going to hear about more elvine bans than aresden, you are elvine you notice them more. Ive noticed quite a few aresden bans, i dont yell about GM's favouring elvine.

Do you honestly think a GM needs BF and TP?

By the way i would just like to say:

CONGRATULATIONS ELVINE, YOU MANAGED TO LOOSE AN ATTACKING HELDENIAN

Perhaps elvine deserve more mutes/bans?

Of course you are going to hear about more elvine bans than aresden, you are elvine you notice them more. Ive noticed quite a few aresden bans, i dont yell about GM's favouring elvine.

Do you honestly think a GM needs BF and TP?

why are u defending this situation so much u fear that server realizes u are favoured and u loose some advantage?

all you do is to show that the situation isnt like milk said.

for what reason? to keep the situation like it is right now. coz u like it how it is right now.

Of course, on our normal characters we do anything we can to help Aresden, since we're Aresden. On our normal chars, we are players just like you.

Our GM characters (and related powers) are not used to favor Aresden or Elvine in any way. A very rare specific case, like the one you mention, that barely affects anything, is hard to prevent. But it doesn't happen often enough to be problematic. Unless you can come up with some statistics or hard facts I doubt anything needs to be different.

On the contrary i already said that IV seen ares log gm characters and and help kill tw and wyvs... ask demenester if its happened bfo... hes seen it iv seen it and wrig has seen it

when it was Sexy... U guys know wat it comes down to... Its happened bfo jaapy and here we are again!

i never saw it...srry?

Im glad u never seen it but of course its gona be denied no one wants to actually put it out there but here i am its a true fact so get over urselves bc ares is at a great advantage just bc they r perfered by gms... i mean this is for the games sake GMS... no elv =no nemesis u guys know this!.... HUNTER u remember in nemesis one wat happened and so do u FARJAT... and u guys acknowledged the problem and fixed it so we here once again asking u to fix it!...

i never saw it...srry?

but u are just Dumah :lol:

yarly :ph34r: :excl:

never a GM logged to help Big Boss in my favor, srry im not lieing.