Sign in to follow this  
timma

Master Apprentice Program

is there still one ? if so i got a bunch of items in my WH to donate to it.

if not, what is the reason it stopped i remember on nem1 this was a good program to help

attract new players to the server.

I have suggestet it to GM's a couple of times, but really didnt get an correct anwser on this..

I think the biggest problem is, there isent much trustet ppl from GM's. And when they can't be around 24/7 the system will go down fast.

If this should be here again like in nem 1, i would like to suggest that players would make some sort of vote for those who have a feeling that they are 100% trustet, and wants to make nemesis a better place for new players, and "old" players that doesent know much of the HB sketch.

ok dimora you are aresden's rep as well as Magic JoKer

In elvine we have wutafreek and we need 1 more, trustworth elv to volunteer.

Once I have that commitment from people, I will set up the accounts. We will keep one mule in elvine

and 1 mule in aresden. So the player's donations go to their townsmates. Unless, one town is SO cheap, then we share the wealth.

Let me know who is interested.

thanx hunter, i can do the other elvine. im on mon-thurs after 5 normaly, but not on much during weekends.

so if some with more time wants to do it thats fine otherwise i will.

I have been collecting donations for elvine already on my mule account to give away at my noob events. Much good stuff for noobs, meet me on sometime and I can transfer to official mule. For now they sit on my char named Mule in Elv WH

Elvine's Mule character is now up and ready to receive donations, the name is ElvineMule and will be stationed inside Elvine Town WH.

Run by wutafreek and BadingMage, Endorsed by Hunter[GM].

Elvine's Mule character is now up and ready to receive donations, the name is ElvineMule and will be stationed inside Elvine Town WH.

Run by wutafreek and BadingMage, Endorsed by Hunter[GM].

How do I donate to your mule :wub:

If mulers from Aresden needs anyform for help, i have my laptop on nearly 24/7 (not in the normal days) but in weekends i have, where it can stand online .

' date='Apr 7 2008, 05:11 PM' post='210002']

Once I have that commitment from people, I will set up the accounts. We will keep one mule in elvine

and 1 mule in aresden. So the player's donations go to their townsmates. Unless, one town is SO cheap, then we share the wealth.

Wrigley will do it,

okay so Hunter or MagicJoKer can you create the mule character and pm me the idpw? ill be online tomorrow morning next time im now at my girlfriend's place spending golden times with her <3

' date='Apr 7 2008, 05:11 PM' post='210002']

Wrigley will do it,

little late buddy, we got 2 mules in elvine. Wuta and Bader

but thank you for the offer.