Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Poll- Penalty For Pulling Plug

What penalty should there be for pulling plug to avoid death?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Penalty for Pulling

• Ban to BI
    • Ban to BI and 1 week suspension
    • Player told to log in immediately or face suspension
    • nothing

alot of u have said take a ss to prove u dc rather then u pulled, but when u lag last thing u wanna do is take a ss lol! ur trying to run then bang dc, sumtimes it happens to fast.

HUNTER, if u can prove 100% that some 1 really pull, i ll take the job to vote, until then , i dunt see any reason to do it.

seems like you pull eventually :rolleyes:

Seems like u dun fking know what its play whit a 512k inet connection. STFU.

prooved. You pull

prooved. You are a retard.

Keep going but you pulled.

agreed with synz. hes smart0

Im not Senchi or Nell, so mayb GMs should ban ppl who make false acussations.

Also all macacos (brazilians) making dc lately, so why u gonna ban pullers and not them?

Excuse me but macacos sounds racist in some term (i might be wrong tho) and yes almost all oldies pullplug.

Almost didnt mean all, so stop generalize. And if u find ofensive "macaco", should i find offensive "taco"...

macaco means monkey (according in other post) and taco if im not wrong is food so...go ahead.

and btw those who voted "nothing" its obvious they pulled or will pull soon or later.

I voted to ban to BI, but in all honesty if a GM has to witness the pulling dont even bother with a rule.

I voted to ban to BI, but in all honesty if a GM has to witness the pulling dont even bother with a rule.

There arent GMs playing on elv. So only elvs ill get banned to bi.

Its not that, its the fact that how many GMs are going to be there when they pull the plug. Youre going to have to be real unlucky to be banned for this. Its going to be one of those rules thats applied inconsistently. Youll get 1 or 2 bans a month, whilst the other 100 pullers are safe.

I think a permanent ban is a bit harsh for something that you cannot prove 100%, yes its very likely they pulled, yes they are known for pulling fair enough give them a trip to BI for a few hours but you cant perm ban someone not having 100% knowledge that they pulled.

Your wrong sismec but who cares? If you pull you get a punishment for it. Simply as ez.

U saying : If u pull , u get a punishment, and i am 100% agreed whit that. But u no understand that its almost imposible to prove if he pull or just lag/dced.

I play with a really bad connection and at leat get dced 15 times a day. What stop to perma ban me for some1 who saw me stop and log out. Even today we were 6 chasing 1 and i got bumped and dced. And they acuse me of pull WTF!?!

Doing it over and over is enough to perm ban some1. Take an ss to prove you lagged.

Should i take 15 ss by day -.-"?.

how do i know he/she pulled??? because i tell them they pull'd to their face and they either smile or something and never deny it because there is no punishment for it, but if you did put a punishment they would just say "lag sorry" or some other BS

as much as i'd like to see people punished for pulling, point is it's impossible to prove it and making people take screenshots is ridiculous, so pretty much all i can say is if you pull and people know you as being a constant puller they can just not bother fighting you and you can get your hero by killing lvl 120 scrubbies trying to level

I think a permanent ban is a bit harsh for something that you cannot prove 100%, yes its very likely they pulled, yes they are known for pulling fair enough give them a trip to BI for a few hours but you cant perm ban someone not having 100% knowledge that they pulled.

agreed...

ONTOPIC:

I vote Ban to BI.. althou as i mention b4 (highly unlikely) but possible that a player could get a fatal error and his HB client shut down... WAT IF at this moment a GM was looking... he dont have ss and nothing ..he dont pull.. yet he go BI? thats not fair. Also like vampyr said whats the point of enforcing a rule that will only get enforced a few times a month IF that... and the rest of the culprits will just get off scot free, no punishment. (because GM isnt in every rumble or at every fite)

On top of this, most pullers a recognized already....we all kinda know who pulls and who doesnt.. everyone knows oldies r pullers.

OFFTOPIC:

If i say to a person from India/Pakistan/Sri lanka - 'you are a curry muncher' they will treat this as an insult.. because it is one.... Who cares if its food or its a fruit.

Its an Insult.. saying to a brasilian 'eat a banana you monkey' is an insult... no two ways about it. Its insulting their jungle, insulting their animals.. and insulting the fact THAT ONLY some brasilians r darker skinned.. not all.. see Artyon Senna, Felipe Massa, or Kaka. because ppl THINK if u live in the jungle u r black and therefore u r nearly like a monkey and u eat bananas. Why do u think Spain got in trouble with UEFA for having monkey noises in the crowd directed at the black England players..??

As for the mexican/taco comments. Why dont ppl get in trouble for saying this.. yet if i call some1 peruan or bolivian i get in trouble? If i call a person from say Chile.. peruan.. he will take it as an insult.. because peruan ppl are more 'native' like and have very raw features. *Not all of them...but alot of them*

So..if some1 from argentina hears u say 'mexican'... he first thinks.. im not mexican.. big deal... but then when u continuely throw it in their face... its like.. convert insulting. So i understand why arg players become angry... because its no longer a joke, or a mistake, or a generalized insult.

the taco taco side of it isnt much different.. like i mentioned b4.. u dont go aroundcalling 'curry munchers' 'curries' and all the other terms.. because its just not nice.. Like me calling an asian person a 'gook' or a 'nip' ... its just not nice. I dont say to lebanese ppl. 'kebab boy' and to turks 'falaffel kid'..

If i call some1 a 'turk' or a 'kurd' its not meant just to make them angry.. its meant to make them feel inferior ..make them feel below par.. althought the turkish nation and history is way more impressive them most nations..so really a person shuldnt really feel insulted by this term... but they mite.. cos im dissing them with it.

Same as mexico.. Mexican history is wayyyy more impressive than US history. most arg know this... they know the true value of Mexico compared to the monetary/momentary value of the US.. empires fall and rise always.. its just nature. But if u constantly throw it in their face.. it becomes an insult.. a Convert insult... suggesting : below par humans, financial insecurity, not worthy of respect, etc etc, fruit pickers, peasants.

Like me calling some1 a WOG - a european person, mostly form Greece or Italy maybe even Malta.. Its an insult. 'your nothing but a wog' ... if u say that to a group of greeks where im from ..u r asking for trouble.. and if say to them 'you stupid souvlaki' souvlaki - kebab but greek version. u are also asking for trouble.. and if they aint greeks and they are turks.. they mite get offended aswell.. considering u r calling them greeks when they r not... (turks and greeks dont like each other)

Exactly whats happening here.. If i say peruan to some1, and they say im not peruan.. and i continuously say peruano peruano ..Boliviano..etc etc.. eventually its an Insult.. convertly yet IN Your face kinda insult..

** im not arg or br**

Dont turn this into a dam racial debate...again.

You should all get over yourselves. Theyre a Taco Muncher Theyre a Yank, Theyre a Gook, Theyre a Monkey and i ride Kangaroo's to work. Deal with it, move on and shut up.

LMAFO

This is so pathetic ..

I agree with Vampyr. GET OVER IT. Stop the stupid insults, and play this stupid game. We have heard enough of this b*******.!

STOP IT, !.

Ontopic:

Well you can see if he pulls or lags (SOMETIMES). You know if he is surrounded by aresden, and shield, and can't do anything, and suddnly hes gone, he have pulled.

It was so easy to prove yesterday, by Nell- and Mendicrim..

It was obivies that they pulled..

Sometimes it's hard to prove, sometimes it isent..

But BAN on BI should be enough. Theres no need to perm. ban for it.. Maybe Ban a couple of days, if he continues.

Pullers vote for ban to bi or no punishment since those are the options that does no harm for them. Real punishment for pulling and people will have second thought and not to pull.

hey guys sry i didnt read the entire post this is a big topic

but i voted no punishment, look while its annoying it is almost impossible to prove somone pulled.

ive never pulled, heck i dont care if i die, but i have DCed before in a fight, and couldnt log back in

for like 2hrs, also i have cats and sometimes the knock over the wireless and sometime i dc from that

sometimes i dont. this is most likely the exception and most people are pulling but the problem is

if you inforce punishment for pullers you will eventually punish someone for actually DCing.

Ban to BI is enought. Not too much harm is is inoccent and something if is guilty.

I was one who suggested to take the SS if you are lagged+DC, but i just SUGGESTED it to avoid be accused. You cant FORCE everyone to take SS or they will get banned or punished hardly if they lag.

Not many players use the forum and not everyone take SS everytime they lag+dc, because you are desesperated chugging pots while you are lagged and you are not cold mind to take a SS while 5 wars are hitting you... or because you cant just forget.

Or the fact that someone who has a fatal error like Zariel sayed cant take a SS, someone who has his computer restarted (hot on Cpu) cant take a SS, someone who has his Screen frezzed (video card problem) and computer restarted cant take a SS, someone who has the "Blue Screen issue" (memory problem) cant take a SS.

Dont tell that is obvious when someone Pull or just LAG+DC, because many times i saw players lagging and a hole City calling him Puller when he didnt pull.

is like when someone call another a Hacker when doesnt know how does the Fps+Lag+Ping works.

You have to be 99,99% sure of a Pull, looking at every detail... because we will start to see this forum full of topics and flame with Video or SS for every DC. Players whinning for a ban or cursing a posible inocent player.

Most of the servers dont punish the Pullers because the Staff can be 100% sure or because there are not proves enought, the only punishment is the honor of the acused player.

10 Seconds damage after pull or dc, (from WoW?) is a bad idea. A puller can still survive while every lagged mage will die 100%.

Also the lagged wars will have 9 secodns of damage + 10 seconds more.

pullers suck

DC'ing and lagging is one thing

but if you get parad and boxed then you mysteriously DC

i think thats BS and we all know they pulled

its just a cheap way to avoid death when your enemy deserves the ek

I VOTE...

ban to BI and if they are continued offenders...like some of the Oldies guild pull on a regular basis

eventually after like 10 or 15 times and constant complaints they should get a nice couple week vacation from game

This issue sucks cuz there is no good solution

most of these nerds would rather Pull and go to BI then die like they should

so BI isnt really punishment...

but then you will always have people giving the excuse that it was a DC or lag...which alot of the time we know was bull shit but what can you do

I think that they should increase the amount of time someone who gets forced from game takes damage

if you play with a bad connection and have bad lag then thats a risk you take...stay in shop if youre so worried about dieing

Ban to bi means nada. After 10min they will fight and if got paraed/about to die = pull and no problem, your *censored* is saved once again.

Then we can save a History of pull pinned on this forum AND closed (i know how do you guys love to flame =D )

After 3 Bi holydays, 1 week ban.

Edit: The Lag+DC, is not exactly about bad conections... everyone can have them, even with a nice conection and with out any lag most of the day.

Then we can save a History of pull pinned on this forum AND closed (i know how do you guys love to flame =D )

After 3 Bi holydays, 1 week ban.

lol make a specific forum section for Pullers hahah

after so many Bi bans there should be a 1 week ban i agree