Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Poll- Penalty For Pulling Plug

What penalty should there be for pulling plug to avoid death?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Penalty for Pulling

• Ban to BI
    • Ban to BI and 1 week suspension
    • Player told to log in immediately or face suspension
    • nothing

Of course, this is all based on a GM observing the pulling action and being able to verify it did happen.

Players saying so and screen shots will not be accepted.

What do you think? do we want to add this to the server rules or not?

I would add:

5) Player told to log in immediately if not 1 week ban. 2nd time perm ban.

But 1week ip ban would be better, so he cant play in nemesis and learn do not pull anymore.

I would add:

Its pretty hard to prove if he really pulls, coz i got many dc's before when my wlan setup was *censored*ed up, so not perm ban, make it just week longer everytime.

jaapy might add 10sec dmg deal if you pulll. Might work aswell. Altho i edited my post, 1 week ip ban if do not log inmediately. 2nd time perm ban :P

I would add:

Its pretty hard to prove if he really pulls, coz i got many dc's before when my wlan setup was *censored*ed up, so not perm ban, make it just week longer everytime.

ok...Will there be someone innocent of pulling who is accused of pulling when they really just dc?

Maybe...maybe one in a 100

I think 99.9% of the time, it's obvious when someone is pulling.

I saw it today in aresden when elvine was raiding...one player did it 2 times and another did it at least 2 times.

And I have seen plenty of Aresden pull in elvine also.

' date='Mar 16 2008, 10:17 PM' post='206739']

I would add:

ok...Will there be someone innocent of pulling who is accused of pulling when they really just dc?

Maybe...maybe one in a 100

I think 99.9% of the time, it's obvious when someone is pulling.

I saw it today in aresden when elvine was raiding...one player did it 2 times and another did it at least 2 times.

And I have seen plenty of Aresden pull in elvine also.

And ppl must take ss if they have lag, so they can show it if they really dc'd and didnt pull, so they wouldn't get penalty.

HUNTER, if u can prove 100% that some 1 really pull, i ll take the job to vote, until then , i dunt see any reason to do it.

HUNTER, if u can prove 100% that some 1 really pull, i ll take the job to vote, until then , i dunt see any reason to do it.

seems like you pull eventually :rolleyes:

NOthing!!!

Mmm. I have no chance of "` pull 'because it make my hunts in cyber-cafe, but it really would be very disturbing to me one day and I disconnect banneen: S, but it is really annoying when a player performs pull, problem is that it is "not verifiable" is only possible to verify this with a video ... But sometimes also leaves a lot of doubts ... Excuse my poor English used pe-traslator-and that translates very well be some bad words ... But I can not post on my language, just to give my little opinion

Seems like u dun fking know what its play whit a 512k inet connection. STFU.

jaapy might add 10sec dmg deal if you pulll. Might work aswell. Altho i edited my post, 1 week ip ban if do not log inmediately. 2nd time perm ban :P

I might :P I consult with farjat first though. Fixes for pulling are still being discussed in another topic. It's irrelevant for this discussion.

prooved. You pull

I think the idea of punishment for pullers is a good one, though i disagree with week long/permanent bans based on such a situational topic. a few hours on BI would be good enough, and maybe more sever punishments later on for repeat offenders after many inncidents. But with so many factors that could cause a possible disconnection/lag out its hard to determine true "pullers". Sometimes if you have like 6 mages all casting Blizz those with bad connections can lag out or DC, while appearing to be pullin their wires. Unless a sure way is instituted to detect an actual pull, i say we keep tthe punishment relatively lower. This is probably a benefit to most of us, for one time one of us may experiance a DC or Lag as a result of some situational factor, and may be accused of "pulling" and end up being banned for a week or even permanently.

prooved. You pull

prooved. You are a retard.

Guest -Arg-3

If it is proved that it is time to pull a bi, but it is difficult to prove because the defendant can say is that lag and dc good and there is no way to prove that is the opposite, but if they test well would be bi, I opion

That man does not cease to be humans and can make mistakes, and if the player does not pull shot and was only a dc, you penalizen with bi is nothing, but if a ban permanent ban or 7 days, I Explain i??

Simple solution is to just take a screenshot when you're lagged out. They don't have to prove ANYTHING to you, you have something to prove to THEM.

Don't take a screenshot? Pay the price. Simple as that.

prooved. You pull

Keep going but you pulled.

agreed with synz. hes smart0

Guest -Arg-3

Simple solution is to just take a screenshot when you're lagged out. They don't have to prove ANYTHING to you, you have something to prove to THEM.

Don't take a screenshot? Pay the price. Simple as that.

did what you said, but unplugging the moden shows you the cartel law, it is difficult to prove this,

A suggestion would be to prove that the player when that happens remove the players banging ss 1 or 2 ss eestarian Well, I do not share this idea because it forces you to do it and as I said is a humane and could olvidarce and eats a ban unfair?

prooved. You pull

Im not Senchi or Nell, so mayb GMs should ban ppl who make false acussations.

Also all macacos (brazilians) making dc lately, so why u gonna ban pullers and not them?

Guest -Arg-3

If it is proved that it is time to pull a bi, but it is difficult to prove because the defendant can say is that lag and dc good and there is no way to prove that is the opposite, but if they test well would be bi, I opion

That man does not cease to be humans and can make mistakes, and if the player does not pull shot and was only a dc, you penalizen with bi is nothing, but if a ban permanent ban or 7 days, I Explain i??

prooved. You pull

Im not Senchi or Nell, so mayb GMs should ban ppl who make false acussations.

Also all macacos (brazilians) making dc lately, so why u gonna ban pullers and not them?

Excuse me but macacos sounds racist in some term (i might be wrong tho) and yes almost all oldies pullplug.