Sign in to follow this  
Lucanesti

Alright, Lets Play A Game.

Ok, first of all. Do I not get along with Hunter for how mean he was to me when I first came here? Yes? Do I still player here under a new name, yes. Do I cause trouble anymore? No. I want to play here, there is simply no other viable play for me to play. The server is close to me in Dallas. I cant play on a damn argentenian server and lag my *censored* off so this is it for me.

Nemesis is in a state of expedential growth. Farjat reported breaking the 100+ online at a giving time record. Other servers are ofcourse loosing players and popularity.

Look at something called Motive. I play this game, why would I attack it? Motive would point to people who stand to gain from this. Owners of other servers, someone who was banned ingame. Someone who has a deep hate for the server and everyone in it. I dont hate everyone here, you guys either entertain me or offer good PvP (MagicJoker you miss blizz 80% of the time). My only beef is with Hunter and he wont ever leave me alone so w/e.

1. Someone for another server

2. Someone who lost everything they had ingame

3. Someone who doesnt ENJOY playing this server

Blame me all you want blah blah blah, im not the one doing it. I dont have the bandwidth to do it and I wouldnt anyways.

who the fk are you?

when i get back home ill show u an ss of u dead or we may fight for real cuz in my grand father house one time i have 80 fps and the folowing i got to 40,20 fps suddenly without a reason.

and miss 80%? lol if i hit 80% than i'd be a full hero already right?

Go away, please :excl:

Have you noticed that every1 hates you here? :angry:

My only beef is with Hunter and he wont ever leave me alone so w/e.

Bullsh*t,

I was away for 3 months and first day after returning you were insulting my mom.

Blame me all you want blah blah blah, im not the one doing it. I dont have the bandwidth to do it and I wouldnt anyways.

You really ain't smart enuff to DDoS or DRDoS the server (and believe me, first1 really doesnt require any great itelligence).

Another thing is though that, you really might got some foes who are ready to do stuff like this, if their mind is as crooked and harrashed as yours.

If you play Helbreath and want everyone to like you, maybe you should go see Dr.Phil or something.

I never talk shit to people who arent 10 on 1'in at shop or running their mouth like idiots.

ummm...

..wtf?

Get this through your head.

Helbreath is not suppose to b 1v1.

if u re overnumbered call for help...

Quit your whimpering already...

Seriously what is the point of that post you made. You basically just cried about hunter, and threatened that you could attack the server.

Also, for a guy telling us all to use our brains - "expidential" isn't a word. Exponential is the word you are searching for, but i wouldn't expect some retard from Ohio to know that.

Were any post deleted at this topic? because some posts dont make sense...

Nothing I said was edited or deleted, and I dont think any mods have been on at all to do so.

Anyways.

I wrote that post, in detail about the DOS ATTACK ON THE SERVER. I was starting to get blamed for it. I wish to god you wouldnt post if you didnt read what I said people. Im not here to fight about Hunter, im here to trying and explain that its not me attacking the server. (And yes I misspelled the world Exponential, you arent perfect either, I spelled it the way people say it around here, hate me for it?)

I understand luca.

If it was you, proper proof will be shown, if not, then why the hell is everyone posting? He just made a post based on what people told him in game. So stop attacking him plz.

King understand words put into phrases to convey meanings! Thank you King. No proof of anything at all has been shown yet.

We dont know if this is a DoS,a packet being flooded the server shouldnt be accepting, anything at all yet. Except that farjat thinks its fixed.

so if i use my brain, i win game?

KOOL, WAZ THE PRIZE!?

Understanding the world around you, the people in it and the situations at hand.

thaz a nais prize!

too bad i dun winz :(