Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Need Some Help

U guys know i am slow, so maybe this way we can sorte this faster. TeamWork.

I got lot of email addresses stored from nemesis HB server all times. And i want to send all of them a mail with our Advertice, some server details, links to acc recoverys & downloads. Give them the chance to come back on their inbox mail.

What i need, is the Graphic Design of the mail, can be html with images, or all in a JPG.

We got thousands of emails of Helbreath Players, if we can make 0.01% of them to came play, we will be great.

Make suggestions, post images, lets choose what is the best to show and focus we want them playing ASAP!!

If need any detail just ask here and please. Do not go OFFTOPIC.

Fit somewhere in there the rates that you are going to KEEP.

Also note how you screwed people over by throwing away the Low rate balanced server we was all promised last year.

LOL, hey m8 im with ya but answer this, whats th epoint of playing with yourself on a low level low rate server? If this brings the people back... power to nem :D

farjat, can it be a .gif?

Good farjat....nice to see Lucanesti suspended. He contributes nothing but negativity to the server and the forum.

i wish i had design skill or i would definitly help u out. i cant draw worth a crap.

How about a graphically design invite to nemesis web page and then flash movie in there? I'm already doing a flash movie... I can also do a image for emails -> click it and end up to flash page. Also home pages info needs update. I can propably do those thing for tomorrow

Need make a section in top server, and vote all the time, u see for eaxmple Poslka Hb or Lmdl 170+ Ppl on every time

People play server first in ranking so need make a site here

necesitamos votar el server

We are actually missing the most important voting site http://hbtop50.com/ . That's the page that players look for a new server. So Farjat/Sexy please add Nemesis there so we can get more players.. ^^

Oh and BlueBlue.. Your Lucanestis multi-account? H has done ALOT of work for the server over the years so give him some respect rather than crap to his neck for the great help and improving of the server what he does for FREE. -.-

Guest BlueBlue

He has done nothing but abuse his power to boost his ego and run events anyone could do.

He has done nothing but abuse his power to boost his ego and run events anyone could do.

O'lala, we got bugs in da house! Don't you notice how childish you are? You lick peoples buttocks and cry about every damn thing. Just quit, please!

PS. FARJAT I got flash for you to use. I'll pm you my msn contact me A.S.A.P :)

EDIT: AWW, cant pm to you so pm your address to me or ask it from Hunter.

Thanks.

Hmm well the first thing would be to bring back ex nemesis players. I've alrdy told a few of them, lot of people (specially arg) are returning.

And as for the mailing, how about u send some headhunters into other well known server, and try to bring people in here...I mean, people usually ignore mails.

Sounds like an advertisement specifically directed to past players... I'd give it a try if I could design anything at all. Maybe I'll try it after the Heldenian anyway.

Exactly this.

Lo que necesito, es mandar un mailing a todos los mails que jugaron alguna vez nemesis. Lo que me falta, es el dise?o Grafico/Publicitario. UN html o jpg para mandar en el mail que contenga toda la informacon / links.

Gracias.

IP ban +1 Lucanesti go play tetris.

Deadline?

No deadline, u all should post originals/jpgs here and work them between all to get this ASAP. I already have the email address ready.

Skyas...the movie sounds like an awesome idea.

If you need my help setting up scenes....let me know.

I can tp groups of players around to different maps...and stage some shots.

ie: infernia, procella, maze....summon a Hellclaw and set up a nice hunt shot.

Or heldenian and sade shots also. Whatever you think.

' date='Dec 19 2007, 12:58 AM' post='197420']

Skyas...the movie sounds like an awesome idea.

If you need my help setting up scenes....let me know.

I can tp groups of players around to different maps...and stage some shots.

ie: infernia, procella, maze....summon a Hellclaw and set up a nice hunt shot.

Or heldenian and sade shots also. Whatever you think.

I've done one flash vid, I'll just need to upload it now. Also I could do a pic for email, I just need to know what resolution to use (640x480 is prolly most suitable).

You could also make in email like "Low connection / no flash" and "High connection / flash" options which would lead to home page, one filled with a cool jpg with info about server in it and other with that flash movie.

ahahahah mi mail, para amigos de helbreath, con + de 110 contactos, (todos de hb), tiene como "nick" Nemesis resucita exp25ekX1droprareLow :P, estoy seguro que muchas mas gente va a jugar en breve.... Ah vuelto redemntion, argenlandia, Survivors... El Server se pone de nuevo :), solo que habria que sacar del foro el Post "test Exp server" porque algunos no entrenan porque, tienen miedo a hacer roll Back...

A mi forma de ver las cosas, Nemesis, tiene que ser Exp25-30, ya se ha visto que, en los comienzos de nemesis, ni hasta hace poco tiempo en exp1 o X5, no se lograba conseguir mas de 40 players on(15afk).

Salutes a todos.... Hoy soy 180 :)

Here is a pic made by me for use!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PIC! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

----------------------------------------------------------

Here is a flash movie made by me!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MOVIE! <<<<<<<<<<<<<

NOTICE: It needs to be resized in web page code. It's made 640x480, but almost all web browsers shows it in full screen. With some players (like zplayer) it can be seen as it should be.

Here is zplayer which shows that flash movie correctly

It needs to be resized in web page code. It's made 640x480, but almost all web browsers shows it in full screen. With some players (like zplayer) it can be seen as it should be.

lol...wow he is the first....

The flash movie will look much better when its shows in 640x480 borders or played with proper player. Therefore if its used, there should be resizing/border codings for it in the page (www.helbreathnemesis.com).

Also home page information should be updated (theres like that this is still 1x exp old school 140lvl limit server).

I'm going to make avi version of it too It will be released today or tomorrow!

NOTICE: It needs to be resized in web page code. It's made 640x480, but almost all web browsers shows it in full screen. With some players (like zplayer) it can be seen as it should be.

Here is zplayer which shows that flash movie correctly

Its great Skyas, thats the idea.

Now lets customice it for an email. We cant get a flash autoplay on hotmail, so also we need to add something more handled. I see the movie is pictures and text info and maybe it is better to send it on powerpoint, ppl love stupid powerpoints. And we can get best quality.

This is working.

Thanks

More ideas!