Sign in to follow this  
Nuts

Omg Just Cus Server Not As Active......

wow ezekial since when do i lame!?

thats pretty stale your going to accuse me without the backup k?

keep the baggz out of your mouth ty

We will see soon enough when the update comes out who is laming and where they are laming and how many they lamed. Doesnt matter how many...lame 1 EK and you will be banned.

wow ezekial since when do i lame!?

thats pretty stale your going to accuse me without the backup k?

keep the baggz out of your mouth ty

first of all baggygirl.

i didnt say you lamed retard

Cue said that a char named Akki was helping elv kill ares in pl...which isnt technically laming its just lame.

and i know you are Akki so i told him who that was.

learn to read noodle

i've read hunter's post and now im wondering

if u can ban sum1 for laming 1 ek how will u know its lame?

if u mean the person "lets" itself been killed i think i "lammed" sum eks on this server since i found like 3 or 4 elvs away and killed them

o.0

I Doubt Very Highly 1 ek will stand out in Any laming program.

That's not the Point.

I Believe what Hunter was trying to Get across is that this Server will not tolerate Laming of ek's.

Hunter And I ( And quite a few of you, for that matter ) have seen these Laming deals b4.

The Last time the List was Generated, there were ALOT of Embarresed people, So It's not ALL that Bad it's taking this long.

It will pick out 2-3 eks and Look for Patterns.

So Don't LAme.

IF you HAVE Lamed, you WILL BE CAUGHT.

My Advise is to Quietly Dissapear and Start a New Char Now, And save yourself Some Dignity.

The WHole Idea of Hero Armor is for those whom have Earned it get respect. When You get caught Laming you Lose People's Respect, So really.... What's the Point?

My Last Word on it:

It's a Bunch of Pixels....

IF you Have lamed do me a Favor.

Look at yourself in the Mirror and Say "I Lie and Cheat over Pixels."

cya

B)

' date='Nov 9 2007, 03:15 PM' post='196083']

I Doubt Very Highly 1 ek will stand out in Any laming program.

That's not the Point.

I Believe what Hunter was trying to Get across is that this Server will not tolerate Laming of ek's.

Hunter And I ( And quite a few of you, for that matter ) have seen these Laming deals b4.

The Last time the List was Generated, there were ALOT of Embarresed people, So It's not ALL that Bad it's taking this long.

It will pick out 2-3 eks and Look for Patterns.

So Don't LAme.

IF you HAVE Lamed, you WILL BE CAUGHT.

My Advise is to Quietly Dissapear and Start a New Char Now, And save yourself Some Dignity.

The WHole Idea of Hero Armor is for those whom have Earned it get respect. When You get caught Laming you Lose People's Respect, So really.... What's the Point?

My Last Word on it:

It's a Bunch of Pixels....

IF you Have lamed do me a Favor.

Look at yourself in the Mirror and Say "I Lie and Cheat over Pixels."

cya

B)

Ty frosty :)

And i think he ment if you kill your self, inless your smart the ip will catch you.

But Frost is right theres alot of dif ways to lame and alot of programs to catch it...

I wish i had never posted this topic but i just wanted to bring it to peoples attention, i know of quite a few people who have lamed or blamed it on their siblings, ive told them to abandon their chars and start over but, i know if these choobes are doing it others are as well.. If your stupid nuff to lame i always felt you deserve the worst. defeats the purpose of the game compleatly to me...

Took me 3 years on nem 1 to attain full hero, with a server with even less people i can see it taking me another 3 :lol:

i had understood, with my post i was just asking whats ur concept of laming for example nuts think camping its "laming"

ty anyways

yeah i agree camping ef ent is laming to an extent.

But to go as far as to take names, spy,, and stalk/thretin and annoy, Or even having your friend log on to let you lame over and over in the process of getting eks, mostly by picking on lvl 100-'s is pretty sad. But who am i to judge :P

Not to mention logging on to see Imager logging in to run straight outside wh, where i walk out to see him hand over eks to kor willingly, but yeah sure maby hes that slow in the head, to be lvl 110- mage and stand still casting lightning strike at a lvl 130+ bbh war while he spamms crits into his back. Hey who am i to ask why this 1 random guy allows kor to have his ek so much... i sure wish there was 1 ares like Imager, thats for sure. :rolleyes:

There is an Aresden Combatant who does that.

Look no further than Sardientje.

He will stand there and let u blizz and crit him watever u like..

Iv seen alot of players like that, that stand there and dont do anything ... they learn thou eventually.

i know Zariel, plenty of noobs out there. But usuallly they run, not log in and go straight to an ares, then die and go back agn and agn... :lol: id hope theyd learn after the first 2 times..

relax nuts im really thinking on coming back

but now i dont have gold for waste in pots!!

xD

must save for my future blizz

by the way, i may not use pots but u still wont kill me izly, im a scape ninja who can disappear in front of u and make u think i logged but i did not

yes right but nms dont have many low players maybe 10 or 15 in all town... daMn i know lvl under lvl 79 lvl 30~140 give eks but where he raiding lol in middleland dungeon?...

know this lvl 78 cant get to many eks because pl have lot of pl raiding lvl 100, 110 and 120 one lvl 78 cant kill one lvl 120 alone so but can kill nuts wutafreek and shaggnuts only j/k :P