Sign in to follow this  
Nuts

Omg Just Cus Server Not As Active......

Man theres no was some of these people are getting this many eks.... i only call it out when its made obvious though..

Farjat please crack down on these lamers please!

And kor the server is to dead for you to get nuff eks for legs then be back on top 10 within the week.....

Cant wait for uptade to see where all these eks are coming from... Hope it shows ENTIRE ek list so these noobs laming quicker so it dosnt show get caught red handed :lol: :lol:

IPB Image

xmatyx known for sharing and laming ~kicked from damnation when i herd myself...

i hope im wrong but i dono how the heck these people are getting so many so fast.... thing is ares is dead... 95% of the time....

i dont fight so much in pl, elv town. mainly in sade, coz of few population

then i know one ares mage (of course not me :P) got 15+ EK in one crusade.

and also one ares warrior got 8+ EK in one sade.

there are some kamikaze warriors in elvines, who without pfm,who cant time....

you can easily imagine who they are ...

but in the most of your post, im agree with you.^^

ah...well,I think KoR is the man who hates laming ek.....he isnt a bad guy.

he likes talking oops to enemy(elvine),its just a game play,

and I also know same kind of person in elvine..ShaGGnuT.

oh btw I dont know who is using these account now, ~Akki~ and ingracold from "TheB0rg" guild

are actually help elvine for EK. they hit aresden in pl, they report intels of aresden ppl who mining

in mlm...etc.

/Ban them from your guild or do something as like tha way you always insist.

Clean up the ground where you stand at first .

guildmaster is very annoying role...good luck.

Man theres no was some of these people are getting this many eks.... i only call it out when its made obvious though..

And kor the server is to dead for you to get nuff eks for legs then be back on top 10 within the week.....

Cant wait for uptade to see where all these eks are coming from... Hope it shows ENTIRE ek list so these noobs laming quicker so it dosnt show get caught red handed :lol: :lol:

IPB Image

xmatyx known for sharing and laming ~kicked from damnation when i herd myself...

i hope im wrong but i dono how the heck these people are getting so many so fast.... thing is ares is dead... 95% of the time....

a week? LOL it has been at least 3 weeks since i got legs . u cant count ? . ok pls catch me . i am never laming , i have the time and ability to play 24/7 during weekends. so dont keep crying . i dont sit wh and cry all day like u do . i been raiding elv, check with elv. and all elv hate me . lame ek ? u got no brains kid. u said the server is dead , do u even use ur eyes to see how many is on ? i bet u dont. ares have no player when elvs have a bunch of act pro wannbes . u want the names of people i down ? i give it to u pro guy .

xmatyx

angerfist

onecast

mopsa

bvlgari

wutabmage

aiora

theone

sano-

bookie

cocoa

watcher

magazo

pim

masteryoda

baggyboyx

kara

zod

zazamoukh

Master88

djmarchal

pj

Lorth

FEARLESS

FencingRed

x-view

i have nearly ek the whole elv during 3 days of raiding. talk to my hands nuts. raid more often u see what going on and dont be jealous. owned-

I got to agree with KoR I dont know when he got legs but there is alot ppl online.. Ive been raiding alot at weekend and its not hard to get ek's

Its also true that some ppl seems like laming, so I wouldnt be suprised if some lammers get caught when farjat check logs.

I got to agree with KoR I dont know when he got legs but there is alot ppl online.. Ive been raiding alot at weekend and its not hard to get ek's

Its also true that some ppl seems like laming, so I wouldnt be suprised if some lammers get caught when farjat check logs.

i had legs long ago . after my guild Scofield had his . after a week or 2 i got mine. Nuts is stupid, most ares are japs and they have diff time as his . all ares is dead for sure . i stay up to morning 5 am just to own the elvs =) that why i have more eks . i have been raiding with Ruutu , i lame ..quit afking in wh and start playing .

kor you just took legs like 2 weeks ago, and out of all the people you named maby half play regularly, and you do not get there ev every day, But like i said in game, just gota wait for update to see what is actually going on. I know for a fact its hard for elvs to get mass eks, not to hard for ares, but the way you fight kor, gotsa be lamin :lol:

So i pray to god we can catch some lame circles..

And kor your lame is not all cheap friends giving you free eks, i told you before i find it lame you spy on your elv and stalk elv noobs, even thretin them if they dont pvp you. i think its pretty sad you do this, then have the bawls to run and log from me and cry about me ownin you..... so keep talkin shit to me and keep runing away from me in game, cuz thats all your good at.... :rolleyes:

IPB Image

a week? LOL it has been at least 3 weeks since i got legs . u cant count ? . ok pls catch me . i am never laming , i have the time and ability to play 24/7 during weekends. so dont keep crying . i dont sit wh and cry all day like u do . i been raiding elv, check with elv. and all elv hate me . lame ek ? u got no brains kid. u said the server is dead , do u even use ur eyes to see how many is on ? i bet u dont. ares have no player when elvs have a bunch of act pro wannbes . u want the names of people i down ? i give it to u pro guy .

xmatyx

angerfist

onecast

mopsa

bvlgari

wutabmage

aiora

theone

sano-

bookie

cocoa

watcher

magazo

pim

masteryoda

baggyboyx

kara

zod

zazamoukh

Master88

djmarchal

pj

Lorth

FEARLESS

FencingRed

i have nearly ek the whole elv during 3 days of raiding. talk to my hands nuts. raid more often u see what going on and dont be jealous. owned-

im only there because of 2v1 and i didnt feel like towering -.-'

kor you just took legs like 2 weeks ago, and out of all the people you named maby half play regularly, and you do not get there ev every day, But like i said in game, just gota wait for update to see what is actually going on. I know for a fact its hard for elvs to get mass eks, not to hard for ares, but the way you fight kor, gotsa be lamin :lol:

And kor your lame is not all cheap friends giving you free eks, i told you before i find it lame you spy on your elv and stalk elv noobs, even thretin them if they dont pvp you. i think its pretty sad you do this, then have the bawls to run and log from me and cry about me ownin you..... so keep talkin shit to me and keep runing away from me in game, cuz thats all your good at.... :rolleyes:

ur talking about how much those people play ? they play on weekends for sure . and why should i lame on fri,sat,sun and not weekdays ? because no one play during weekends that why i dont bother playing and i play on weekends rofl . grow some brains . ur words doesnt match . ur stupid. anyway yes go find my lame circle . i be waiting for u here . to apologise to me for accusing in forums and game . talking about me laming , u might as well look at yourself ? what are u wearing ? manu GM set amour . ROFL , drop them or sell them . u think cause ur good because ur 250+ fps pc vs a low fps pc . rolled.

IPB Image

that line dosent match the line u replyed me . think of what u wanna say before u shoot ur mouth off . rolled :)

hmm in nemesis 1 i seem to remember you camping inside EF entrance for hours by yourself to get heros...sitting with para waiting for noobs going to garden to train...

so if you think his tactics for getting eks are lame...i dont know what to say about yours

oh and Cue the char ~Akki~ belongs to XBaggyBoyx

he was in Damnation v2.0 for awhile or now he might be The Darkness with shaggnut...not sure..so he's proly helpin ppl in those guilds with the lame tactics you said

hmm in nemesis 1 i seem to remember you camping inside EF entrance for hours by yourself to get heros...sitting with para waiting for noobs going to garden to train...

so if you think his tactics for getting eks are lame...i dont know what to say about yours

he was in Damnation v2.0 for awhile or now he might be The Darkness with shaggnut...not sure..so he's proly helpin ppl in those guilds with the lame tactics you said

ezek your point? When we did that on nem 1 there was ALOT more players, and still rarly got people coming through. And we did this for so long that farjat got mad and took away raid from ef for the holidays..... but at least it was dont legit and withought spying and thretining and stalking noobs, so ezy if your lookin for an argument eat me, i play the server every day and even i dont get eks every day...and btw kor i play weekends and weekdays, i even leave my characters afk so i can catch the chat, so keep talkin like you know everything, because thats all you can do is talk. All im sayin is 2 weeks agow you had legs, and now you got another 100 eks.... please keep acting like they are all legit. And if they are ALL legit, i will apoligise. But you know as well as i do, your eks are guna be from characters nowones herd of....... or your ares friends, haha cant wait for update :wub:

Let me say it once agn, people are laming, at least half this ek list is lamed, we will be able to prove it once the update comes, pray it does soon :lol:

I dont care who the person is, friend or not, feel lammers do not deserve to play......

IPB Image

xmatyx

angerfist

onecast

mopsa

bvlgari

wutabmage

aiora

theone

sano-

bookie

cocoa

watcher

magazo

pim

masteryoda

baggyboyx

kara

zod

zazamoukh

Master88

djmarchal

pj

Lorth

FEARLESS

FencingRed

add:

xview

aioria

so i know elvine have a lot of elvines Nuts, shagnuts and wuta for example j/k :P

and maybe elvine have hunter_x_d playing again :ph34r:

nais now i can see your lvl kor :P

ezek your point? When we did that on nem 1 there was ALOT more players, and still rarly got people coming through. And we did this for so long that farjat got mad and took away raid from ef for the holidays..... but at least it was dont legit and withought spying and thretining and stalking noobs, so ezy if your lookin for an argument eat me, i play the server every day and even i dont get eks every day...and btw kor i play weekends and weekdays, i even leave my characters afk so i can catch the chat, so keep talkin like you know everything, because thats all you can do is talk. All im sayin is 2 weeks agow you had legs, and now you got another 100 eks.... please keep acting like they are all legit. And if they are ALL legit, i will apoligise. But you know as well as i do, your eks are guna be from characters nowones herd of....... or your ares friends, haha cant wait for update :wub:

Let me say it once agn, people are laming, at least half this ek list is lamed, we will be able to prove it once the update comes, pray it does soon :lol:

I dont care who the person is, friend or not, feel lammers do not deserve to play......

replyed to the yellow text, whats the point in fighting 130+ when they run to wh, recall or guards ? shouldnt i just see whose on and kill them ? ur talking like u dont pro nuts. btw i am on my elv not because to spy but to avoid being 5-1 as per normal . i am the only ares raiding . so quit crying , do u raid alone ? come ares when theres people and we see who u own . prolly nth . u just think ur good because u have a 250+ fps pc . ROFL ROLLED if i am laming feel free to do what u want . btw u will apologise for sure. u leave ur chara on so u wanna catch the chat ? rofl, have u even seen " KoR in town " ? yeah i go there to lame rofl . i can always lame in ml when no one is . quit crying , baby nuts. ur talking about how good ur and u cant get eks rofl dont be jealous cause that no ares playing . or are u jealous i killed so much elv and i got eks? learn how to raid solo and not in team . so u can have more kills to urself .

IPB Image

xmatyx

angerfist

onecast

mopsa

bvlgari

wutabmage

aiora

theone

sano-

bookie

cocoa

watcher

magazo

pim

masteryoda

baggyboyx

kara

zod

zazamoukh

Master88

djmarchal

pj

Lorth

FEARLESS

FencingRed

add:

xview

aioria

so i know elvine have a lot of elvines Nuts, shagnuts and wuta for example j/k :P

and maybe elvine have hunter_x_d playing again :ph34r:

nais now i can see your lvl kor :P

nais . ty for reminding x-view , updated -

aiora is already in the list =) , knowing lvl is good =p

:lol: lol jelious? cant get eks?? kid please, you got a whole guild of newbs that are glad to jump on me and shag when we raid. and no your not the only one raiding, your the only one runing recalling, and logging every time you see me. Gild and star raid moe then you and they not on the top ek list, yet they are way better skilled then you and fight numbers as well...

So yah all i see of you ever is hiding on your spy or runing away crying, basicly picking on newbs..... i could care less what you have to say cuz i dont give a flying crap, update will show all :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and yeah ezek, cant wait for update so we can at least know whos laming... :wacko:

:lol: lol jelious? cant get eks?? kid please, you got a whole guild of newbs that are glad to jump on me and shag when we raid. and no your not the only one raiding, your the only one runing recalling, and logging every time you see me. Gild and star raid moe then you and they not on the top ek list, yet they are way better skilled then you and fight numbers as well...

So yah all i see of you ever is hiding on your spy or runing away crying, basicly picking on newbs..... i could care less what you have to say cuz i dont give a flying crap, update will show all :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and yeah ezek, cant wait for update so we can at least know whos laming... :wacko:

got no skills to handle ares alone ? always with a person . learn how to raid like me rofl . lol to bad i own shagnut . just slow pc to handle mage. Gild and Star raid with me, they play only one sat per week where i camp all 3 days. cant wait for u to apologise. and btw, give up ur manu edit ?

lol sad KoR been on all day and night on last day of raid, not 1 sign of you.... weard :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

lol sad KoR been on all day and night on last day of raid, not 1 sign of you.... weard :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

no one is playing. therefore my eks is stuck at 94. and i was playing with mage. and lvling =) . see the lvl difference? grow up =). oh no i should say i have been laming at ml but i cant get more then 94 eks kid. rolled.

updated

Aresden

ColdOne(120-) 214->217

Ruutu 95 <- NEW Ranker :wub:

Elvine

xmatyx(120-) 124->127

ShaGGnuT 88->92

Magazo(120-) 86->89

grats guys

I cant find anything wrong..most of ranker are not in game but Nemesis not dead yet B)

Nuts, one thing..... Assumption require detailed data.

you didnt show us, so you cant say "Sorry im wrong" or "Im exactly correct" neither.

You posted this topic, so please show us updated EK ranker eveyday.

It will be much easier to know who laming,and then It might prove you correct.

dont wait till godfather help you, its your assumptions, and its your post.

you lazy? then you need think 3 mins before act next time.

example of your thoughtless act

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17053

You needed Hunter's permission for testing this...I thought you laming points at that time :mellow:

edited:

its funny..but Dont make a new flame room in forum (especialy general section).

relax

updated

Aresden

ColdOne(120-) 214->217

Elvine

xmatyx(120-) 124->127

ShaGGnuT 88->92

Magazo(120-) 86->89

grats guys

I cant find anything wrong..most of ranker are not in game but Nemesis not dead yet B)

you didnt show us, so you cant say "Sorry im wrong" or "Im exactly correct" neither.

You needed Hunter's permission for testing this...I thought you laming points at that time :mellow:

edited:

relax

prove is he end up saying sorry to me . simple as that, i am waiting for GM to remove his manu edit set amour either!

updated

Aresden

ColdOne(120-) 214->217

Elvine

xmatyx(120-) 124->127

ShaGGnuT 88->92

Magazo(120-) 86->89

grats guys

edited:

relax

lol prove what, can you not read.... WAIT FOR UPDATE< youll see alot of things you wish you hadnt :lol: :lol:

And kor i will never apoligise to you, WHAT YOU DO IS THE SAME AS LAMMING if you read my first coupple posts it explains already, you SPY on your ELV and STALK LOW LVLS, blowing up their wisper and threaning them stalking them on kor telling the lvl 100- to pvp you every day or you stalk them and harass them,,,,, its sad when you talk talk talk, yet have been running and recalling from me from the start.

Like i said im on all the time and whenever you do show you just log your spy cuz your so afrade, you just got legs and now already 100, seems like somewones helping your case considdering i have been more active the past few weeks and have not SEEN YOU AT ALL... :rolleyes:

and Cue who are you and who cares? stay on topic plz dont let your mind wander :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: