Sign in to follow this  
La[k]i

Why Most Ares Are Sooo Noob?

Im tired of this Scofield noob ! calling me hacker, i think he was who whisper hunter and tell him to put it in global, i never used hack ! i dont need them i have a good computer , so, why i will need them? , for now i saw Tanaka with better fps than me and Aiacos with same.

Just stop to blame people if u not sure of what u saying, i call u noob , Scofield, coz im SURE u are a noob !

IPB Image

IPB Image

Sry for puting this in generals, but its boring this forum those days =P

Respect

LaKi

LOL!

BUSTED!

SnowyJow was a pl raider at the biggining of server... but i think hu must have left... cause i hadnt seen him for a while..

Scofield betraitor... he takes advantage of lower lvls and talk sh!t when he ek a mage lvl 80...

/ban Scofield

killing lvl 80+ is lamming? lol

Laki, i dont think you could use hacks. but i remember you... and your fps were the "stardard" , not high.

Aicos, he uses hacks... unless he has the NASA computer. But he is from argentina, he cant have that cast... even with a nice computer.

killing lvl 80+ is lamming? lol

Laki, i dont think you could use hacks. but i remember you... and your fps were the "stardard" , not high.

Aiacos, he uses hacks... unless he has the NASA computer. But he is from argentina, he cant have that cast... even with a nice computer.

i bought a computer this summer (january in argentina), so i dont have the same fps than Nemesis1, and repeat dont need to use hax.

Boo *censored*ing Hoo. Sick of this whinging from some of the people here, "he got a MFS book" "he killed me" "he kills lvl 80s" Stop the crying.

If I could find level 80s Id kill them to. Hell of a lot easier than chasing around lvl 120's.

This same topic could be donne about elvines... But I wonder why this topic was never made? put this kinda crap in off-topic or sumthing.. And yes Vampyr is right why to chase 120 lvl's when U can crit down 80lvl way easier.

Who's SnowyJoe I never saw or heard of him O_O

Wtf u sirues? !

haha he really pro :)

but he quited :(

if he will be back ull see him !

snowyjoe was cool, bring him back. he was like family.

who u in game?? never saw u..

lol Shiver you cant ban someone for poor gameplay...if he wants to kill level 80s he is allowed to

Do you fking know what does JOKE means dude? or IRONIE?? or SARCASM??

I dont think u r that retard to not knowing... so dont try to be smart and STFU if u dont understand someones joke...

lol Shiver you cant ban someone for poor gameplay...if he wants to kill level 80s he is allowed to

I dont think u r that retard to not knowing... so dont try to be smart and STFU if u dont understand someones joke...

Shiver is PRO

Doom is PRO

LaKi is NOOB

---------------

Thats IRONY

Man why are you freaking out, it seems like your misunderstanding him. How is he supposed to know you were joking when you say /ban someone....seems like he was just telling you a rule.

Unless you make it blatenly obvious its somewhat hard to distinguish sarcasm on forums. God this topic is stupid.