Sign in to follow this  
Guest Blairwish

Imation Hack

Guest Blairwish

first sorry for my english.... GM'S the player imation from elvine 120+ use hack for cast fastly.... various players of ares tell me the same.... i can't take a screen but be alert to take a screen to him plz... gm's check him plz... thnks bye.

i think farjat is watching and figuring out how to block the hack itself, intil that we gota wait :D and make a video if you can :lol: :lol:

Imation owns all :ph34r:

:lol: blizz mages own :excl:

blizz mages have the highest damage.

on a server with no vit, having 2 or more blizz mages can take out anyone pretty much.

i made a warr so it would be a challenge to get a hero set.

im waiting until there is an anti hack update unless the hacks are blatantly obvious. most of this "cast hacking" is people confusing the quicker casting you get with 100% magic skill with their slow casting when they have a mage with less than 100% skill. warriors cast slower than mages because they rarely get 100% magic.

bh is legit. just because i want a challenge doesnt mean i wanna be a gimp. a real challenge would be a fencer...but then again i want to be able to actually kill someone when i feel like it. BBH is hardcore dmg, and yet your stats would be nerfed and you dont have the range. blizz mage is currently the longest ranged and highest damage class. so these almost dont compare. BH is a step down from BBH and doesnt even enter into the arguement of unfair. its just nice to have.

I m a bit busy these days, but in 2 weeks I ll be free to play, I'll try ot help hunter, bier, frost and the rest of the GMs to bust hackers :)

Anyways...we need server protection now :(

I m a bit busy these days, but in 2 weeks I ll be free to play, I'll try ot help hunter, bier, frost and the rest of the GMs to bust hackers :)

Anyways...we need server protection now :(

Yes we need it before it's to late, and then a server wipe again -_-

Imation...let this be a warning to you. We are watching you. So if you are using any kind of illegal paks, hacks, I suggest you turn them off before a GM spots you and your'e banned.

bh is legit. just because i want a challenge doesnt mean i wanna be a gimp. a real challenge would be a fencer...but then again i want to be able to actually kill someone when i feel like it. BBH is hardcore dmg, and yet your stats would be nerfed and you dont have the range. blizz mage is currently the longest ranged and highest damage class. so these almost dont compare. BH is a step down from BBH and doesnt even enter into the arguement of unfair. its just nice to have.

I dun agree with that.

Bh strip% is way higher than it is supposed to be as well as bbh. But this will be repaired.

yeah but im sacraficing my vit and dex for that extra power. and i wasnt talking about the strip %. baby hammer can strip it just takes awhile. you think thats what BH should do? then what strip% will baby hammer have? nothing?

Guest Violador

OMG......, first of all, imation is an exelent player, so if u get killed by him, dont acusse him with hacks, its just skill. Second, Hunter how can u warn him, without any probe? first watch him play then warn or ban.. but i repeat, he is a very skilled mage, i played with him in many servers, and he never hacked.

violador if he had any proof imation would be banned thats why he is warning, because lots players are saying this and he must watch out for what he does otherwise hell be banned

I have my reasons to suspect and i wont say what they are.

If I saw Imation hacking? he would be banned by now.

OMG......, first of all, imation is an exelent player, so if u get killed by him, dont acusse him with hacks, its just skill. Second, Hunter how can u warn him, without any probe? first watch him play then warn or ban.. but i repeat, he is a very skilled mage, i played with him in many servers, and he never hacked.

Yah he must be very pro with all his roof edits and speeders

Guest DarkerEvil

I was naked running... and Imation was running 3x faster.. I also have good fps.. very obvious she speed hacks

Guest qiang

YA Imation is hacking ... fast casting and speed too... Gm please check her ..

yes it seems that imation is speed hacking...he tries to control his speed hacking but sometimes it comes out early...too bad i didnt take screennies...please ban+1 like Honor

Guest Violador

Fine, do whatever u want, but if u start banning good players this server will go down very fast...

also, i dont have any edited paks, and i hear steaps, even with rain... so plz stop acussing of stupid things and look a little yourselves.

have fun, this is my last post.

jajajaa pobre imation, se la agarran con los que sacan hero's parecen, imation no usa hack dejen de llorar, encima al otro honor, lo bannean por 3, sisisi son 3, 3 screen puestas repetidas una 3 veces y la otra 4, screen en las que no se absolutamente nada de otro mundo. Q poco saben de HB por aca eh...

a honor lo banearon por decir faltar el respeto y comentarios racistas, habia dicho algo de yanquee no se que. Fijate en el post de farjat.

-------

I havent see him, but remember that "someone with High FPS + Lag = Looks like Hack cast(no delay cast)"

Fine, do whatever u want, but if u start banning good players this server will go down very fast...

also, i dont have any edited paks, and i hear steaps, even with rain... so plz stop acussing of stupid things and look a little yourselves.

have fun, this is my last post.

banning "good" players like Honor will make the server go down?

i dont think so.

hacking does not make this a better server buddy