Sign in to follow this  
TDot

Wow Look At What Sor Had To Say...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

So sor-, aka Merline (from hbnemesis 1) basically carried mp 105 cape and mp 105 boots (edited) if what he said is true... I for one think that deserves a BAN...

Guest kay0

farjat tell them , what i do what that items ... plz ;) , storm and hunter know what i do with them 2 ... so plz shhh

You fooded them when you 'quit'.

You quit because, you couldn't bare the fact that you blow without edited items. ;)

<3 T

I also wonder... who gave you those items? hmmms? I would like to know.

Guest Tomorrow-

Merline = winner for inih casting event.

Hisoka = winner cacncell mage event.

this is u edit ?

man , armors only for npc here. no for edits.

and spells for arena's.

u guild got med sword, x sword. u talking for edit =(

LoL Tdot... go and hit a Dummy plz... Stop talk boy

Medu plz Medu lpz ===> Remember jaja :P

No Medu No Medu ====> -Delete it plz, no no Steal it Grimlok PLZ

JAJAJAJAJAJAAJ

Eze lfmao Mp 21 bah.... i like when Damnation had X blade... abby ring... x rapier... ajjaaj i dont wana say where from that items

LoL Tdot... go and hit a Dummy plz... Stop talk boy

Medu plz Medu lpz ===> Remember jaja :P

No Medu No Medu ====> -Delete it plz, no no Steal it Grimlok PLZ

JAJAJAJAJAJAAJ

Eze lfmao Mp 21 bah.... i like when Damnation had X blade... abby ring... x rapier... ajjaaj i dont wana say where from that items

whats your point?

you had mp21 wiz hat and youre saying "mp21 bah"

its obviously edited cuz there is no such thing as statted wiz hats dropping

i never had edited items like you

maybe people in my guild did but i never did

you did =]

el que este libre de pecados que tire la primera peidra de los redemption

yo se que calse de persona es merline, el me hiso hacer una cosa que hoy se la agradesco de la cual sabe storm gm

merline nunk tubo nada edit y pongo mis bolas en el fuego x el

y si queire fodear sus item xq se le canta el culo es decicion de el no de ustedes y no tiene por que opinar

Azn: where u get the dk ssword+8 and u no lvl 180 and can old lvl 120???? when u train in K-M at ettin pit stfu plx

Hisoka edit?? why he no got ban???????????? in nemesis I

Plx get a life and stop distrub player

redemtion cant talk about edit i know for i play with this guild stop talk and play ty

it was proven hisoka had edited items...he just admitted it in this thread funny

what more proof do u need

reason he wasnt banned is cuz hes friends with farjat one of the owners

thats how it works

Guest kay0

it was proven hisoka had edited items...he just admitted it in this thread funny

what more proof do u need

reason he wasnt banned is cuz hes friends with farjat one of the owners

thats how it works

HAY WAN MI FREN? I GIF ITENX

WHO IZ WAN MI FRENZ? I GIF MANI ITENX , TY NO SAI I GIF U ITENX I BAN U.

JAJAJAJJAJAJAJJA I IZ PR0 G@m3rZ.

Some people make it seem like in Nem1 we knew what was going on. I don't know where the medusa came from or the xb. You think we were playing Nem1 and in guild chat saying, "LOL NAIS WE GOT XB AND MED FROM FARHAT, WE IZ PR0"? To this day I don't know what was edited and what wasn't, referring to the xb and med. I'm assuming these are the edits people are talking about because all I hear is "REDEMPTION EDITZ." Are the xb and medusa the only reason why Redemption got called edited so much? Even if they were, I, along with probably everyone else in Redemption, didn't know they were edits.

I dunnoes why mi post this, just wondering mi guess jaja.

So someone tell me please if the xb and med are the only edits people think we used. Or do some of you think all of our chars were edited lol. cuz mi kno caikez waz full edit but mi talk about every1 else :D

el que este libre de pecados que tire la primera peidra de los redemption

yo se que calse de persona es merline, el me hiso hacer una cosa que hoy se la agradesco de la cual sabe storm gm

merline nunk tubo nada edit y pongo mis bolas en el fuego x el

y si queire fodear sus item xq se le canta el culo es decicion de el no de ustedes y no tiene por que opinar

Azn: where u get the dk ssword+8 and u no lvl 180 and can old lvl 120???? when u train in K-M at ettin pit stfu plx

Hisoka edit?? why he no got ban???????????? in nemesis I

Plx get a life and stop distrub player

redemtion cant talk about edit i know for i play with this guild stop talk and play ty

You must be very stupid person FunnyGirl. Edited players are made by GM (Farjat, Sexy) Why on earth they would make some1 edit items or stats and then ban him/ her for that??? You spammed my whisp LOOOOOONG time in nemesis1 about that I'm having edit items....I would never take edit rares coz i want to earn them by myself...You are the last person i want to see here talking about edits!

Guest kay0

FunniGarl is retard... Hisoka is retard... Merline is retard.. LETS AL GO PLAY HB MARIUS 4 LIFE!!!!

RETARDS!

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Some people make it seem like in Nem1 we knew what was going on. I don't know where the medusa came from or the xb. You think we were playing Nem1 and in guild chat saying, "LOL NAIS WE GOT XB AND MED FROM FARHAT, WE IZ PR0"? To this day I don't know what was edited and what wasn't, referring to the xb and med. I'm assuming these are the edits people are talking about because all I hear is "REDEMPTION EDITZ." Are the xb and medusa the only reason why Redemption got called edited so much? Even if they were, I, along with probably everyone else in Redemption, didn't know they were edits.

I dunnoes why mi post this, just wondering mi guess jaja.

So someone tell me please if the xb and med are the only edits people think we used. Or do some of you think all of our chars were edited lol. cuz mi kno caikez waz full edit but mi talk about every1 else :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hay cakes, i can edit !

if seen fournz.... i iz edit post i make 'full edit / quick edit' jajajaja u wan edit also menz?