Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Invulnerability Removed - Safe Zones (And Bitching) Back

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

-----------------------------------

We've heard the community speak (read as cry) for the removal of invulnerability.

So, we've removed it and added back the old fashioned safe-zones (and the bitching that comes along with it).

MY PERSONAL OPINION

-------------------------------

Although the invulnerability feature has been in development and discussion over the past year, nobody ever was against it until it got added.

The fact that people dislike it rather persists from their inability to comprehend and understand how to use this feature.

As the community cried out over it, I want to accept the challenge and see if the community is right that "removing invul will bring back people", we'll see how right you are...

White call it what you want, we appreciate it. Thanks again. As i've said before, you are of great help.

Invulnerability should have gone through a test trial phase to see if people like it or not and people liked the idea but it made others realize how much of a pain it was.

Thanks again White for hearing out players :wub:

Edited by dielokillz

all gonna cry for some but i got 1 idea for you white

0 -120 Civis

120 -140 Veteran - ( Points : 1)can enter to pl or train 2)only give ek to other veteran 3) Combatant cant ek him, only in sade )

140 - 180 Combatant free way

This gonna help so much.

Thank you for listening the community, White. I can see you guys effort in getting back nemesis what he was.

Is there any chance you guys send an email to players informing about it or it would be too much spam?

Thank You

the last group you want to be insulting or complaining at for the loss of population is the remaining players that chose to stay.

that said, I'm glad invul is gone. thank you for that.

the last group you want to be insulting or complaining at for the loss of population is the remaining players that chose to stay.

It's the last group of remainders that keep crying to remove it so "people would return"... so let's see... your move now :)

Yea we're "crying" because you can't keep players on your server. Don't get all butthurt that your oh so amazing idea had flaws. You don't try to tweak it so that the complaints people have are no longer valid. You just remove it and then cry about how nobody understands your genius. Way to keep the players who are sticking around through this.

It's the last group of remainders that keep crying to remove it so "people would return"... so let's see... your move now :)

>hb has safe zones for 10 years

>remove that system completely, replace it with one particular idea

>people happen to prefer what worked for 10 years over your one particular idea.

CRY! CRY! CRIERS FVCKING CRIERS!!!

Get a grip, dude.

Edited by ulez

The guild system worked for 10 years... I changed it... nobody bats an eye...

The quest system worked for 10 years... I changed it... nobody bats an eye...

The summon events were done by GMs for 10 years... I changed it... nobody bats an eye...

The party system worked for 10 years... I changed it... nobody bats an eye...

Not everything that was made and existed for the past 10 years in helbreath is a good thing that "works" or has a good mechanic. Some things need to be improved and changed to make them better and have more fun with them.

@omish: if I would even care a single *censored* about what you say, I'd 2030 you already... but I don't give a shit so keep talking :)

guys dont troll on white, yes he made a mistake, but what do we call that?

a mistake.. everyone makes them somepoint in their lifes..

But whats next? learning from them.

Instead of having nonsense, non going arguments, useless counter productive ones,

lets argue what we can do to make better Nemesis better..

Like my suggestion

Next thing people will be calling for is drop rate up, change town for balance, bitching about safe zones (again), complain about buyers then call for a wipe to "get more people".

Let us not start down this slippery slope.

Yeah, some ppl are just overreacting due White post. For sure he is mad, because he put too much effort on doing it.

Anyway, lets hope it was the best for the server.

Evocator, you missing the point here, no1 needs to ruin the server. We want the best for it, so we can keep playing it for long time.

Theres nothing wrong in saying to staff your opinion.

I guess you guys should SPAM TO MEMBERS EMAIL THE INVULNERABILITY REMOVAL, it may attract some players back.

Thank You

Honestly, i don't see anything wrong with the server at all, and since invul is gone which is great.

Otherwise, i don't see anything wrong with the server.

Bitching was and will be always there.

Its just we get tired of answering good and nice always and some time we want to bitch also.

Also me and white agree and know that no matter what we change, bitching will be there anyway. We just removed invul to prove it !

Was a good option removing invu, like it or not, bitching or not.

Idk why White closed other topics we were discussing other possible nemesis changes to help get back players. We dont wanna ruin the server, on the contrary, we want to gather players back.

Im not seeing anymore discussion, seems like you guys think taking invu out will bring back instantly 100 players back.

You need to announce it and make some other changes to lure players back.

I had a post where i mentioned 3 suggestion that, in my opinion, would help nemeis.

1) Barracks 180

2) D3D4 unstoppable

3) Invu removal (already done).

Please GMs, consider it or talk to population for other suggestions. We got no time to waste now.

Idk why White closed other topics we were discussing other possible nemesis changes to help get back players. We dont wanna ruin the server, on the contrary, we want to gather players back.

Im not seeing anymore discussion, seems like you guys think taking invu out will bring back instantly 100 players back.

I had a post where i mentioned 3 suggestion that, in my opinion, would help nemeis.

1) Barracks 180

2) D3D4 unstoppable

Please GMs, consider it or talk to population for other suggestions. We got no time to waste now.

We have it announced all over facebook and other communication channels...

It's not me saying we'll get "100 players back instantly", it's the community claiming people will return if we remove it.

It's gone now, and I think it will NOT make a damn *censored*ing difference AT ALL. So, community, prove me wrong please!

And the other suggestions I already replied them, go read my post again please.

1) Barracks 180

2) D3D4 unstoppable

We have it announced all over facebook and other communication channels...

It's not me saying we'll get "100 players back instantly", it's the community claiming people will return if we remove it.

It's gone now, and I think it will NOT make a damn *censored*ing difference AT ALL. So, community, prove me wrong please!

a suggestion like the one I made was solid. Its good and straight forward. Even spoke to players in game about what they think of it and I have not gotten 1 negative response besides that cat that started to flame my post...

I know that will attract players back.

a suggestion like the one I made was solid. Its good and straight forward. Even spoke to players in game about what they think of it and I have not gotten 1 negative response besides that cat that started to flame my post...

I know that will attract players back.

That's what I had with invulnerability... I havn't gotten 1 negative response when I talked about it the past year in-game with people... Your argument is invalid now. (unless the removal of invulnerability proves to make no difference at all)

You know, you don't have to be so bitter and reluctant to execute the majority opinion. It's rather discouraging to see so much emotion and pride over a simple preference issue.

Also me and white agree and know that no matter what we change, bitching will be there anyway. We just removed invul to prove it !

Why didn't you just remove it because it was the majority opinion? Seems reason enough, nothing to prove here.

That's what I had with invulnerability... I havn't gotten 1 negative response when I talked about it the past year in-game with people...

You know, in the field of science a concept often works in theory but does not in experiment. In those situations we have no choice but to interpret the reality of things.

This is a similar situation, the results of the experiment are what they are, don't hold on to an incorrect theory.

The guild system worked for 10 years... I changed it... nobody bats an eye...

The quest system worked for 10 years... I changed it... nobody bats an eye...

The summon events were done by GMs for 10 years... I changed it... nobody bats an eye...

The party system worked for 10 years... I changed it... nobody bats an eye...

Guild system - nothing was actually removed

Quest system - nothing was actually removed

Party system - nothing was actually removed

Safe zones - Safe zones completely removed

Which one is different from the others? Edit: Those are all improvements, very nice improvements I should add

Edited by ulez

My argument is not invalid, in fact White, everything is trial and error in life, just as it is developing a game or editing it for whatever the reason may be.

I dont get how whoever closed the few suggesting topics on trying to make nemesis better has this shit of topic opened.

Srs.

agreed ulez, I really like a lot of the updates, it's a pity that you can make 5 great updates and it attracts 50 players, but you make 1 bad update and you lose 100.