Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Invulnerability Removed - Safe Zones (And Bitching) Back

@Ulez

1. True, I am bitter in regards of that, simply because the community always acts in a bitter way against me. Regardless how I react to them, even if I put up a nice face and bring nice things to the game and improve features, it is still being bitched at all the time. So why should I act nice if the community never does that to me...

2. We didn't remove it initially because it makes no difference... A majority of players who come, stay 1 week, bitch about everything and leave... why would we change anything for me, if we'd do that, helbreath would only keep circling round and round "increase drop rate" it's too high! "lower drop rate" it's too low "higher drop rate" it's too high!... etc etc etc... Only when the majority of the community sticks to a point and cries over it, we change it to PROVE that the change makes NO DIFFERENCE... There is still 40 people playing... nothing has changed.

3. nice words on science there, but you're missing my point. My point is that at this stage saying something like "the people loved it when I talked about it" holds no valid argument simply because at this moment even with a feature which had this favor of players in theory, actually got TAKEN OUT AGAIN because they didn't like it in reality, while there theory was not different from the reality. (The argument would only be valid if all features that got loved by players when talked about them are actually available in-game, in this case we have invulnerability as the one and only feature that proves this statement invalid, as it was loved by the players when talked about, it is actually not available in-game. Therefore using this argument is invalid as it's a false argument that has been proven wrong.)

4. Invul worked EXACTLY like a safe zone, it did EVEN MORE (guild/party/quest system works EXACTLY the same as before, they all do EVEN MORE!)... The only difference is the naming of it, instead of naming it safe-zone it is named invulnerability. Does the same thing and more.

@yuck: It is invalid because of my point 3 in this post. Development indeed is trial and error, that's why we trial it on the beta and remove errors where needed.

agreed ulez, I really like a lot of the updates, it's a pity that you can make 5 great updates and it attracts 50 players, but you make 1 bad update and you lose 100.

IMO it's the retarded 100 who leave because "one thing isn't as they desire" ... it's their loss

Not only their loss, since the 60 who kept playing lose much more.

And i still think you guys should announce by other ways the invul removal, since the majority of players dont really look at FB or whatever. Email seems more effective.

By the way, idk why the suggestion topic were closed, didnt see any explanation on here.

We opened it to try to discuss it, so most of players can throw their opinion on there, which already many of them did.

Anyway, what about the suggestions i did? No1 seems to care about them and only keep discussing random things.

Not only their loss, since the 60 who kept playing lose much more.

And i still think you guys should announce by other ways the invul removal, since the majority of players dont really look at FB or whatever. Email seems more effective.

By the way, idk why the suggestion topic were closed, didnt see any explanation on here.

We opened it to try to discuss it, so most of players can throw their opinion on there, which already many of them did.

Anyway, what about the suggestions i did? No1 seems to care about them and only keep discussing random things.

1. They're in the wrong section

2. I answered the main suggestions

What about my suggestion White. Id like your take on it. I was looking forward to reading what you had to say when I posted it.

What about my suggestion White. Id like your take on it. I was looking forward to reading what you had to say when I posted it.

You didn't make a damn suggestion in your topic: http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34735

You only say "I hate invul" and it's removed, so that's our reply... you got your change, now go play the game and enjoy the change!

White, what about the halloqueen mobs on pits?

Ive just seen the poll and seems like most ppl like it.

You still thinking about it?

Thank You