Sign in to follow this  

Cant Even Connect To Server....

Server been lagging for hrs now, dropping players etc etc. Thought you guys had this stuff fixed farjat =P

Now we can't even connect.

still cant connect.......i was playing and then i recalled and it couldnt connect back to town and now it cant connect to login....should of never recalled lol.

Server been lagging for hrs now, dropping players etc etc. Thought you guys had this stuff fixed farjat =P

Now we can't even connect.

It happens, and will happen for a while longer so just be patient. Seriously everyone please quit complaining!

Hmm, really starting to suck. I dont mind losing 10 mil exp earlier but now I actually just logged out to save so it wouldnt roll back and when i go to log back in it just so happened another roll back happened and i lost another 5 mil exp...which dont make sense cause i was logging out for that reason and i wasnt lagging or anything...now its back down. If the people crashing it actually think people will quit a server over it going down then their dumber than their parents think they are. No one would quit a good server just cause it goes down sometimes...so again, get a life, get pussy which you obviously have never had and most of all stop crying because you couldnt cut it in life and need attention.

Well, been stuck at connect to sever screen for a long time and is unable to get connected to chara screen. Everytime i make a map change, it lags and loads for quite some time.