Sign in to follow this  

Remove Mim From Magic Shop!

Learn 2 play pussy wars. Mages are pretty squishy already with 3 wars chasing one Mage... Imagine if clicking was that much easier...

Learn 2 play pussy wars. Mages are pretty squishy already with 3 wars chasing one Mage... Imagine if clicking was that much easier...

You are ONLY listing 1 situation of MiM being a good thing which is the comment you just made. Mages are nowhere near shape or form squishy with 50dex and Dk armor, gtf outta here. Nobody said remove it completely, just remove it from magic shop only only allow those who get the manual to have it. Clicking? that already is easy, so is just throwing down a mim to make sure somebody has that less a chance to escape a huge raid part 1vs2+. Listen to ALL sides of the aspect and not just give a one sided opinion.

Edited by 213

this shit still going on??

if mim was sooo OP how come it was never touched what so ever during nem1/nem2...

Because back then we didnt have the players we have now that just want easy EKs and have no honor in an actual fight. Now we just have a bunch of kids playing a game they have no idea about the start of. Right now its only OP because of the way it is used. The spell itself is nice, but why not follow Olympias lead (which was the top low rate server before nem 3 release and effectively played part to the decline of nem 2) and make it a rare manual. Then at least it dont get spamed constantly and people have an actual chance to fight back. Right now if poeple use MiM ina fight, 99% of the peple run, recall, or go safe in a building. The fact its the first spell casted when attacking somebody doesnt get the point thru to you that its such a game changing spell it isnt smart NOT to use it to start off a comfrontation?

There are many of things that should have not been implemented upon the launch of a new server. Having more raid days than non raid days on a new server? All that will do is effectivly piss of new players once the server starts gearing towards everybody being 180.

Having MiM buyable in shop, effectivly makes it a spamable spell for only 5 points more that really effect gameplay, again another reason NEW players will not play here.

Balancing towns this early in the server life. The server would have balanced itself.

DK armor costing so much to repair. Is completely absurd and really needs to be looked at. It already costs a crapton of cont to buy, so we continue to pay a crapton to repair it?

I can keep going on and on, but most you guys just troll cause you want free eks, when without Mim, you will be a free Ek yourself. And I am giving suggestions to ensure that new players will enjoy playing here as much as old players. We have seen the repeatitive decline of server populations because of their staffs unwillingness to listen to suggestions and not look at the bigger picture. You want this to die just as Olympia, Legion, nem2, HBusa did? Listen to the overall picture here and realize that Most of my suggestions arnt geared towards my personal preference which is shown here by the people who completely agree with me about something needing to be done with MiM.

Edited by 213

if mim was sooo OP how come it was never touched what so ever during nem1/nem2...

Because back then we didnt have the players we have now that just want easy EKs and have no honor in an actual fight. Now we just have a bunch of kids playing a game they have no idea about the start of. Right now its only OP because of the way it is used. The spell itself is nice, but why not follow Olympias lead (which was the top low rate server before nem 3 release and effectively played part to the decline of nem 2) and make it a rare manual. Then at least it dont get spamed constantly and people have an actual chance to fight back. Right now if poeple use MiM ina fight, 99% of the peple run, recall, or go safe in a building. The fact its the first spell casted when attacking somebody doesnt get the point thru to you that its such a game changing spell it isnt smart NOT to use it to start off a comfrontation?

There are many of things that should have not been implemented upon the launch of a new server. Having more raid days than non raid days on a new server? All that will do is effectivly piss of new players once the server starts gearing towards everybody being 180.

Having MiM buyable in shop, effectivly makes it a spamable spell for only 5 points more that really effect gameplay, again another reason NEW players will not play here.

Balancing towns this early in the server life. The server would have balanced itself.

DK armor costing so much to repair. Is completely absurd and really needs to be looked at. It already costs a crapton of cont to buy, so we continue to pay a crapton to repair it?

I can keep going on and on, but most you guys just troll cause you want free eks, when without Mim, you will be a free Ek yourself. And I am giving suggestions to ensure that new players will enjoy playing here as much as old players. We have seen the repeatitive decline of server populations because of their staffs unwillingness to listen to suggestions and not look at the bigger picture. You want this to die just as Olympia, Legion, nem2, HBusa did? Listen to the overall picture here and realize that Most of my suggestions arnt geared towards my personal preference which is shown here by the people who completely agree with me about something needing to be done with MiM.

right sooo the 2 biggest guilds woulda stayed in elvine along with other big guilds whille 1-2 decent big guilds along with casual guilds stay in aresden and get face rolled everywhere besides back maps..

or is this just a rant u have bcuz u wanted your guild to move but aresden voted no bcuz we didnt want you??

appetite you sound like the sour one, what you wrote has nothing to do with the topic of MIM . your a ^^^^^^ :)

and where is nem1 and nem2? ;)

Edited by Gucci

appetite you sound like the sour one, what you wrote has nothing to do with the topic of MIM . your a ^^^^^^ :)

and where is nem1 and nem2? ;)

me Sour ?? haha comon im not the one whining about everything in the game lol

and no i didnt change the subject, the above poster did which i replyed to

nem 1 lasted along time and so did nem 2 but they didnt die bcuz of mim they died off bcuz other servers and got boring to play which happens to most servers nowadays

everything in the game? there is one topic at discussion.. my girlfriend does that when she argues too .. female trait "everything" bitch we're talking about MIM

other servers..? olympia? that had no MIM? ;)

and yes you did change the subject.

everything in the game? there is one topic at discussion.. my girlfriend does that when she argues too .. female trait "everything" bitch we're talking about MIM

other servers..? olympia? that had no MIM? ;)

and yes you did change the subject.

ok ok back on topic then if it makes u upset

why adjust a server where it has thrived with the mim spell in wiz tower for years without ppl asking for it to be removed??

and using mim in a 10vs1 is like saying u cant amp/invis any1 if u outnumber them...its a spell u got int for so why not use it when u want..

right sooo the 2 biggest guilds woulda stayed in elvine along with other big guilds whille 1-2 decent big guilds along with casual guilds stay in aresden and get face rolled everywhere besides back maps..

or is this just a rant u have bcuz u wanted your guild to move but aresden voted no bcuz we didnt want you??

Its not a rant Daniel. It's more of a careful decision that should have been made. Again my argument stands as above: why not follow Olympias lead (which was the top low rate server before nem 3 release and effectively played part to the decline of nem 2) and make it a rare manual. There are many of things that should have been taken into consideration, right now, ya maybe not so much, BUT, after everybody starts getting 180, do you expect any new players to want to play on a server thats tailored for max level people? The miM was made a manual on olympia (and the only reason I am using them as an example is because of the factual truth i provided above) Did anybody complain about not having it? NO, but once 2 MiM manuals dropped, all you saw was complaints and I had one of the manuals.

Edited by 213

ok you will remove it, but what about the mages who advance to 200 int? in vane?

How hard is it to write a small script that either gives mages a reset OR 2 majestics to change stats with that have 200int. 5 points isnt really that big an issue either ruth, come on.

MIM is one of the most effective spells in this game, especially at this stage. But eventually mages will really need it like when there is a handful of stormbringers on each side. If it is made into a spellbook, it shouldn't be too rare, just rare enough so that we'll have enough mages equipped with MIM before warrs become OP.

MIM is one of the most effective spells in this game, especially at this stage. But eventually mages will really need it like when there is a handful of stormbringers on each side. If it is made into a spellbook, it shouldn't be too rare, just rare enough so that we'll have enough mages equipped with MIM before warrs become OP.

Completely agree with this.

90% of time in mass fights all wars get amped and mages can do ABSOLUTLY NOTHING to warriors.... yet you want to nerf the mages even more?

How about you cant be amped without 112int, bbh doesnt strip, arrows dont stun and zerk doesnt increase damage then we can make mim a rare spell....

Wrigly, you played Olympia did you not? So there was no MiM there in magic shop, and mages were completely fine. So your argument is void. Be more constructive rather then throwing out blasphemy.

Wrigly, you played Olympia did you not? So there was no MiM there in magic shop, and mages were completely fine. So your argument is void. Be more constructive rather then throwing out blasphemy.

And how many people play Olympia now?

None because nemesis is up and runnin. But why take a step back when we really need to be moving forward.

What if we just removed it for a short test period, say, a month with it not in wizard shop or manual just to see how pvp goes without it? Then we can see for real how mages fight with no mim.

Ok, but remove the Fire Bow for a month too.

90% of time in mass fights all wars get amped and mages can do ABSOLUTLY NOTHING to warriors.... yet you want to nerf the mages even more?

How about you cant be amped without 112int, bbh doesnt strip, arrows dont stun and zerk doesnt increase damage then we can make mim a rare spell....

90% of wars HAVE to get amped or else your getting mim'd spammed.. you should know im in ur guild at our pvps we're SCREAMING for amp only beause of MIM

tell me i'm lying?

Edited by Gucci

What if we just removed it for a short test period, say, a month with it not in wizard shop or manual just to see how pvp goes without it? Then we can see for real how mages fight with no mim.

+1

no problem, i agree with that, 1 thing removed from magues spells and 1 thing removed from warriors weapons

its similar to remove blizz and BBH but instead of damage , the previous ones are just anoying