Sign in to follow this  

Remove Mim From Magic Shop!

Wrigly, you played Olympia did you not? So there was no MiM there in magic shop, and mages were completely fine. So your argument is void. Be more constructive rather then throwing out blasphemy.

Sorry for double posting but i just saw this post.

Your argument is more void then hes. On Olympia dr sets worked like a charm and bbh was not having huge strip and endu dest. so please do not try to use fail argument that Olympia did not had MIM in shop.

On Olympia mages had increased SP regens, MP minimal regens, a dr set 49+= with 50 dex worked really great and lots of warriors could not have BBH and shitloads of VIT!

Wrigly, you played Olympia did you not? So there was no MiM there in magic shop, and mages were completely fine. So your argument is void. Be more constructive rather then throwing out blasphemy.

Your argument is more void then hes. On Olympia dr sets worked like a charm and bbh was not having huge strip and endu dest. so please do not try to use fail argument that Olympia did not had MIM in shop.

On Olympia mages had increased SP regens, MP minimal regens, a dr set 49+= with 50 dex worked really great and lots of warriors could not have BBH and shitloads of VIT!

Almost all this this is void cause u are trying to compare items vs not having items. Once mr sets start floating around MiM wouldnt be as bad. But the way it is used now is compltetly retarded again I stress my main point " MIM IS SUCH AN OP SPELL THAT IT IS THE FIRST OPENING SPELL USED BY ANY MAGE WHO HAS IT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE DUMB NOT TO" There are many more people who agree it needs to be changed or something than there are people actually giving considerable evidence for it not to be. Olympia was also a 140 server so sp regen, hp and mp regen had to be tweaked to balance it not being 180, so get ur arguement outta here. I can argue Olympia stats with you all day because I worked for Cleroth for 8 months.

And a blizz mage with 200mag has a shitload of vit too so whats ur argument? Cant really say anything bout DR sets or nothing beacuse there are none yet, so we dont know their efectiveness. BBH vs DK set sucks, I have been wacking mages with my bbh+3 zerked and barely fly them and it takes a while to strip it, so really? this isnt about mage vs warrior, this is about using a cheap as hell spell to give people an advanage of getting Eks. If MiM wasnt thrown down any time a mage pops into screen it would be ok but that is not the case.

How bout we give another suggestion then. Keep MiM in magic tower, but make it use your 1 hr activation timer when casted.

Edited by 213

Make BBH then 300 str so u will guys swing really slow, how about that? BBH will be the best weapon once the sets are in, why? cuz all mr/dr sets will go down in 2-3 minutes of pvp... Warriors always at the beginning were loosing to mages, but once they get mr sets it flips 360 degrees.

Removing MIM just shows how much u want your build be the best, lets maybe also add 50% that BBH crit instant kills target?

Make BBH then 300 str so u will guys swing really slow, how about that? BBH will be the best weapon once the sets are in, why? cuz all mr/dr sets will go down in 2-3 minutes of pvp... Warriors always at the beginning were loosing to mages, but once they get mr sets it flips 360 degrees.

Removing MIM just shows how much u want your build be the best, lets maybe also add 50% that BBH crit instant kills target?

2-3 min? Non DK set remove from 5th hit... I carrying 2 Chains couse of that.. 20 hits the chain is 500/100.. also knight removed to fast.. mage are in disadvantage...

2-3 min? Non DK set remove from 5th hit... I carrying 2 Chains couse of that.. 20 hits the chain is 500/100.. also knight removed to fast.. mage are in disadvantage...

its too easy to be 180, so think with dk set ON... witn dk chain +mshield mages are almost inmortal

its too easy to be 180, so think with dk set ON... witn dk chain +mshield mages are almost inmortal

Agreed.

Mage a mage and go on then, u dont even know how bows stun, few minutes ago i saw 7 wars bowing 1 war down... all with DK sets.

And 213, i did not mean DK set, i typed there dr/mr ... please read all what i write, not just the things u can argue with.

i agree with all you mages that bbh should be nerfed also, you cant even use sets pvp because they strip in 2 minutes

listen if you think bbh should be nerfed create a topic for it. i think it should too you cant even pvp with regular sets because they strip withing 2 minutes .

MIM is OP . i pvp'd yesterday and sasfour doesnt even aim mim just throws it around. it's a totally different story if they have to aim. i don thtink mim should be removed or a rare but you need to be able to hit a person directly. 1 square. do you agree or disagree?

Dont make it a rare spell, make it a 1 tile spell instead of AOE and maybe increase mana a tad more so mages think twice before spamming all day.

you can always add a delay between use, like on activation items... or a chance that the mage will get a negative state from using it ( frozen, 2 secs of lize, auto mimed... ) just a random idea

Forbid using amp on chars which doesn't have 112int. Make mim 1x1. Enjoy

forbid using shield and mshield on those that dont have 130 str, same logic

MIM is part of game. Its tho kinda lame use 1v1 against warriors but still. When game goes forward there is nice items on people so mages need protect! and at mass fights its awesome :D What u do with mage in party if he cant mim and underattack by bows and bbh 50% strip... and mages doesnt do much dmg on warriors so if u remove mim its like a warrior vs mage 100-0

MIM is part of game. Its tho kinda lame use 1v1 against warriors but still. When game goes forward there is nice items on people so mages need protect! and at mass fights its awesome :D What u do with mage in party if he cant mim and underattack by bows and bbh 50% strip... and mages doesnt do much dmg on warriors so if u remove mim its like a warrior vs mage 100-0

Theres still the argument that other servers have had no mim in magic shop and mages did just fine.

Theres still the argument that other servers have had no mim in magic shop and mages did just fine.

Not trying to disagree or argue, but what servers besides Olympia had no mim?

Not trying to disagree or argue, but what servers besides Olympia had no mim?

legion did also but they were 140 servers.. not 180 servers

Yes legion and Olympia both had MiM as a rare manual, and both of them were lower level server and mages were still not disadvanataaged by it.

So you're arguing that two small private servers that lasted less than a year did this and we should follow their example?

Why don't we follow HBUSA or HBKOREA that has lasted way more?

So you're arguing that two small private servers that lasted less than a year did this and we should follow their example?

Why don't we follow HBUSA or HBKOREA that has lasted way more?

Sure we can argue HBusa and HBKorea as well. Both of these serers did not launch with Mass Illusion Movement, it wasnt added until after a bunch of updates, and by the time MiM did come out on these 2, everybody wasnt max level and people had items. And 2 "small private servers? Olympia had just as many players at launch as nem 3 did, and kept 150+ active for that whole year. Legion had a crap ton of players too. they werent small by no comparison.

Edited by 213

Sorry Fred, when that magic was created it was instantly added to wiz tower in all the official servers, a couple small private ones took it out and did some changes, that is not a standard or something we should we following

Sorry Fred, when that magic was created it was instantly added to wiz tower in all the official servers, a couple small private ones took it out and did some changes, that is not a standard or something we should we following

It still was not added at the launch of a fresh server with no items.