Sign in to follow this  
gorefest

Make Guards Stronger

Make guards stronger, with more hp, regen and dmg. During the time i came back, i realised that is common a town have more population than nother, and use summons as a way to force a battle, which occurs aways in disavantage, i.e., 12 elvines (ares) go to ch tp, lure guards away and make massive summons. That way any ares (elv) that comes to recall will be forced to join the fight OR will die like free and give zem away. That is bad tatics in my opinnion, that should be changed.

+1

facking elvs always do this stupid shit about makin mass summons at tps ... facking stupid dude, hate it ...

plz make em lil stronger ... .__.

Does not really happen that often. Not a real problem. I think it should stay as it is. Still waiting for that new safe zone thingy white ;)

add guard captain. put him at shop and CH tp. give him couple better spells (mfs/para/armorbreak) and make him anti magic with more freeze resistance. damage like unicorn. maybe give him horn helm instead of penut to show he's the captain.

Im not suggesting anything BIG. Im just getting tired of the unbalance that server faces, and worst than that: there is nothing we can do, neither recall inside town... i've already faced tp box a lot of times. So, i go with a group in ML for a fight and get powned because we dont have numbers to fight, then we decide to recall. Recalling some of us end at CH tp, where many elvs are there, boxing with summons (result: you are dead). If you atempt to run, they xelima you (considering that you already have MIM casted on you, result: dead). And finally if you do recall by any miracle, you end in shop tp where there are still some others elvs trying a summon box as well (smaller one), but anyway those call the others and you cant do any shit. Entrances boxed... the best you can do during this times is AFK at REVIVAL, because there is the only safe place i can set my character... that's SAD.

Maybe change towns back to the original map (whose had 2 wh each). They were bigger, possibly allowing stronger guards without interfeer at pvp actions. Also giving the possibility of better ninja scapes.

@Genius, maybe your time zone doesnt show you how often that happens.

Edited by gorefest

10k vit 3k mana ... or make a special Mode of play like " Fh Guard " or " City defender" like in sades ... but in this give ek x2 only in own city dunno more funny for me :P

+1

facking elvs always do this stupid shit about makin mass summons at tps ... facking stupid dude, hate it ...

plz make em lil stronger ... .__.

macon are u joking? only elv do it? ares do it, in d2 tp they mass summoned safe for ppl to log out of safe.

add guard captain. put him at shop and CH tp. give him couple better spells (mfs/para/armorbreak) and make him anti magic with more freeze resistance. damage like unicorn. maybe give him horn helm instead of penut to show he's the captain.

junno do u smoke marijuana? just askin :P

Make guards stronger, with more hp, regen and dmg. During the time i came back, i realised that is common a town have more population than nother, and use summons as a way to force a battle, which occurs aways in disavantage, i.e., 12 elvines (ares) go to ch tp, lure guards away and make massive summons. That way any ares (elv) that comes to recall will be forced to join the fight OR will die like free and give zem away. That is homosexual tatics in my opinnion, that should be changed.

Maybe should make guards suicide each minute, and respawn each minute as well. That would avoid luring guards away. Make they a little stronger, they should have much more hp than what they have got right now. Dmg, only a little better. Also, they could spawn in bigger numbers for each TP, like 5 or 6 for each (considering that this "suicide" and "respawn" system can be done propery).

PS: when i mean suicide and respawn system, can put a cronometer in each guard (like summons made by players), but with less time of life, like 60 secs.

Edited by gorefest

Yea gms, do it please... im so tired of those elvs making alot of summons on our tp's ... put guards more stronger and them cant lize the guards.

+1

+1

Dont forget the fact they should have somehow a system to prevent they from been lured away.. else there is no propose at all, just a little harder to lure out but still it will be possible. That would brake the pragmatism of closing a town tp.

+1

Dont forget the fact they should have somehow a system to prevent they from been lured away.. else there is no propose at all, just a little harder to lure out but still it will be possible. That would brake the pragmatism of closing a town tp.

+1

+1

Solutiom: no more summons in cities.

+1 i hate this stupid thing! ._. if we dun wanna fight, just leave our city, and stop that kind of crap! fack!