Sign in to follow this  
Juno_NH

New Spells.

1x1 square circle 9 rare spell that swaps your hp for target hp.

3x3 squares circle 7 shop spell that drains 10mp from everyone not pfm'd in area. Low damage.

3x3 squares circle 8 shop spell that heals all in area by 25-45hp.

1x1 square circle 8 shop spell that gives 35 defence points. High level GDS.

any other ideas guys?

Obliterate or e=mc² or Mass Energy Strike - A more power version of Energy Strike, the effect resembles a nuclear explosion.

Armageddon or Mass Meteor Strike - A more powerful version of Meteor Strike, effect sees multiple meteors descending on the target.

Edited by IRONCLAD

Obliterate or e=mc² or Mass Energy Strike - A more power version of Energy Strike, the effect resembles a nuclear explosion.

It's what we call Fury of Thor.

Armageddon or Mass Meteor Strike - A more powerful version of Meteor Strike, effect sees multiple meteors descending on the target.

It's what we call Hell Fire.

Nah, Fury of Thor is a lightning spell, and Hell Fire is a fire spell.

try to think of spells that give game more variety and stratergy, not just THIS ONE DOES MORE DMG, BUT THIS ONE HAS BIG BOOM.

i made a point of suggesting spells that offer some healing because there isn't really alot of defence/healing high end magics. amp is middle circles not even high end.

for instance, try spell that for 60 seconds doubles regen rate for sp. 63int 55mp circle 6.

also, to combat stun, how about a spell that for 40 seconds all dmg <30 misses, but all dmg 30+ becomes 60 (so you fly). imagine if this person becomes para, much more likely he will die fast, but if he just getting constant interupt from small dmg now he wont have this problem =P

Nah, Fury of Thor is a lightning spell, and Hell Fire is a fire spell.

Energy Strike is also lightning spell... meteor strike is a fire spell... I don't get your point there lol

1x1 square circle 9 rare spell that swaps your hp for target hp.

Hard coding for this spell, even more because players has different stats. But that idea is very cool. If that can be implemented, would be a nice and fun spell, even more because its a rare spell with same tatical results as sleep. Works for both sides (support and attack). The caster is commiting a sacrifice or swapping his low hp with some1 along him with full hp. Mana cost should be something around resurrection, so circle 10 my opinion. Also, it shouldnt trespass pfm.

3x3 squares circle 7 shop spell that drains 10mp from everyone not pfm'd in area. Low damage.

cool ideia also, mana leek would be nice in helbreath. That would change the pvp for a nicer level.

3x3 squares circle 8 shop spell that heals all in area by 25-45hp.

mass effect healing sux, i disagree with that spell.

1x1 square circle 8 shop spell that gives 35 defence points. High level GDS.

isnt GDS coded for 50 defence points? GDS is great already, try it during a pvm for example, it helps you a lot. I disagree with boosted GDS.

Is it possible to have a different casting time for any individual spell? I'd like this for some really potent/powerful spells like the Area Effect Healing JunoNH suggested, It wouldn't be so bad if it had like three times the casting time as great heal.

Is it possible to have a different casting time for any individual spell? I'd like this for some really potent/powerful spells like the Area Effect Healing JunoNH suggested, It wouldn't be so bad if it had like three times the casting time as great heal.

Anything is possible.

the c-cleaner spell delete all drops on the floor xD

camaleon - change skin for 45 secs like invi (mage to war and war to mage)

and crazy crack give speed x 3

xD

I dont really understand this1 junonh

1x1 square circle 9 rare spell that swaps your hp for target hp

I have 100 hp, my enemy got 600 hp left.

If I hit the enemy with the spell, i get 600 hp, and my enemy gets my 100 hp.

After that I can kill him or something cuz he low hp.

Could also work defensive mode, if i got 600 hp, my team m8 is getting raped in a para, sleep or is running away with like 50 hp.

I cast spell, i get 50 hp, he gets my 600 hp.

It gives him a chance to escape, but probably i'll be aimed, yet if i manage to get it off from the corner of the screen i could quickly run away to get myself safe, saving the both of us.

yes my original thinking was more healing for tanker or something, then i realised it has purpose in pvp aswell.

the reason i also include area healing spell is when big group gets blizzed or esw, if a mage close by cant amp everyone fast (maybe pfad) it would be something to just throw some healing out. maybe it should be closer to 60-90 hp healing 3x3 and cost similar mp to blizz. but it cannot remove freeze or anything like that.

mana shield - defence spell. circle 8. 100 mp. 110 int.

50% of damage now takes mp instead of hp. 40 seconds.

if mp reach 0, full damage to hp, until mp available again.

could be used by high mag mages to lessen damage intake.

could be used by amp warrior/battle mage against pure mage to drain his mp

any thoughts on this?

How 'bout, a spell that you cast on yourself or another target, and it makes the 'Text' for any spell you cast not visible to enemy players, or it makes it so that the target cannot see the text for all spells(friends or foes) being cast.

So there is still a precast animation, you just can't tell if it's BLIZZARD or INVISIBILITY.

yes my original thinking was more healing for tanker or something, then i realised it has purpose in pvp aswell.

the reason i also include area healing spell is when big group gets blizzed or esw, if a mage close by cant amp everyone fast (maybe pfad) it would be something to just throw some healing out. maybe it should be closer to 60-90 hp healing 3x3 and cost similar mp to blizz. but it cannot remove freeze or anything like that.

i can imagine massive elv mages at safe healing friends using this "area effect healling" =X

poor spell in my opinnion if it follows the same procedure for GH and healing spells

mana shield - defence spell. circle 8. 100 mp. 110 int.

50% of damage now takes mp instead of hp. 40 seconds.

if mp reach 0, full damage to hp, until mp available again.

could be used by high mag mages to lessen damage intake.

could be used by amp warrior/battle mage against pure mage to drain his mp

any thoughts on this?

mana shield can be a possibility for the pvp balance between mages and wars if it goes for a correct way of coding.... I mean, the problem is: how you will be able to propery use its effect for self defence propose? That would demand a new malock space in characters actributs, like "poisoned", etc.. new skins for showing that he is under this effect, also should have something like "ativation" presetted time for using it, once its very powerful (maybe effect for 1 min and delay for 4 mins). Also, i dont really beleive its a nice option as it is stated right now (been possible to use it as attack spell), can be dangerous shit. Like: using it on the enemy's warrior for leeking mana, insteed of using "spell burn" magic, you know? Way too powerful like that. It should be stated like "you can only cast this spell in friendly units", not so difficult to code that as well tho (resurrection is stated like that).

It could be a mid-rare spell or a mid-rare wand with that hability, not avaliable at magic shop.

110 int its kinda way too low for it as required. Bmages 112 int are already very powerful if well done on stats. Using this they can be litteraly imortals. Maybe 160+ int requeired would be nice (like 169 for meteors), or maybe the same int as the first spell of the class "powerful spells", like FOT (182 int).

Edited by gorefest

Would be nice some kinda of spell that curses enemy decreasing his magic and melee defenses (like decreasing both, mr and dr by 50 each), as a buff (such as ds, pfa, pfm, gds or amp). It should be something from mid circles (but not allowing 59 int warrios to use it) for relativelly small mana cost, for mages/bmage use it proposetly on the enemy insteed as it is now a days (when we want to kill somebody, use pfa/ds on him for negating amp use). Maybe circle 7, idk. But, as side effect, the target buffered with this magic cant be paralised or holded untill it expire.

Edited by gorefest

Curse or Kiss of Death - The ultimate poison! The curse periodically takes 50% of your health, the screen reads "You are Cursed", I can see players frantically trying to cure themselves! Poison Resistance skill is suddenly a must have!! It can be a manual or perhaps a new ability of the Resurrection Wand (it can now take life as well as give it), with a 20 minute cool-down period.