Sign in to follow this  
Juno_NH

Fot

rofl, adding side effects to all spells, we havent gone that fruit yet , nice 2nd effect tho jun lolz

You've seen the nemesis future... If you've read my topics in the past very carefully you've probably heard about "additional effects" aside of Poison effect... Burn... Stun...Wound... it's scheduled...

burn its a nice idea ... gonna b like pokemon ... CHARMANDER I CHOOSE YA!!! NOW, FIRE BALL, YEAAAA, HE IS BURNING !!!!

hehe :D old times ... :D

burn its a nice idea ... gonna b like pokemon ... CHARMANDER I CHOOSE YA!!! NOW, FIRE BALL, YEAAAA, HE IS BURNING !!!!

i'll use my Shiny Charizard (he's awesomely black !) :P

rofl, adding side effects to all spells, we havent gone that fruit yet , nice 2nd effect tho jun lolz

You've seen the nemesis future... If you've read my topics in the past very carefully you've probably heard about "additional effects" aside of Poison effect... Burn... Stun...Wound... it's scheduled...

I strongly suggest to make a TEst in test server first,

I strongly suggest to make a TEst in test server first,

We always test on nemesis test server before releasing major changes.

paralize for that makes no sense at all, perhaps a wind is formed and does not let you move??? FOT has paralize to add more logic, dragon, if you get electric shock paralyzes you ....

para eso paralize no tiene sentido en nada , acaso un viento se forma y no te deja mover ??? agregarle paralize a FOT tiene mas logica , dragon ,si te metes descargas electricas te paralizas ....

Google trans +1 ...

paralize for that makes no sense at all, perhaps a wind is formed and does not let you move??? FOT has paralize to add more logic, dragon, if you get electric shock paralyzes you ....

para eso paralize no tiene sentido en nada , acaso un viento se forma y no te deja mover ??? agregarle paralize a FOT tiene mas logica , dragon ,si te metes descargas electricas te paralizas ....

Google trans +1 ...

it would be a paralyze-like effect called "stun", you're electrocuted by the lightning, so there is a chance when you're moving (walk or run) that you get stunned for a split second, it would be like a para of 1 second basically lol, it would make players run in a sequence of run - stand - run - stand - run - run - stand. just giving an example, you'd be running and suddenly you're affected by the electrocution which makes your muscles freeze up making you unable to move. Basically it would be indicated in your HP bar where you see "poisoned" now, would be "electrocuted" or something simeliar... we'd also see "Burned" and "Wounded" comming with different visual effects to each one of them.

Google trans +1 ...

it would be a paralyze-like effect called "stun", you're electrocuted by the lightning, so there is a chance when you're moving (walk or run) that you get stunned for a split second, it would be like a para of 1 second basically lol, it would make players run in a sequence of run - stand - run - stand - run - run - stand. just giving an example, you'd be running and suddenly you're affected by the electrocution which makes your muscles freeze up making you unable to move. Basically it would be indicated in your HP bar where you see "poisoned" now, would be "electrocuted" or something simeliar... we'd also see "Burned" and "Wounded" comming with different visual effects to each one of them.

Need a Psn Debow btw i see de's poison me :D and for the love of god change pick axe of BD drops make hp 42 Max or some like that . its hard get 15 or 20 ppl and drops pick axe its a crazyness

i'm not sure but i thihnk mim is broken

recently jun been getting mimmed sometimes for only 1 or 2 seconds and without change map it comes off 0.o

but i really wanted to say 1 or 2 second mim is like a confuze for a split second too. that would make sence for air spell because it spin you around and make you dizzy ;D

jun, if im not mistaken, that happens when you get mimed, change map( not really map change, just like d2 tps) so it 'cancels' ur mim, but when you get mimed again, the times remains from previous mim, like i've seen in lots of servers with cancel, person would cancel 20 seconds after amp, cancelled ppl would re-amp, and than 40 secs later amp was off

wtf? u got a black charizard? o.o

i had a golden magicarp as a bug, but never saw black charizard ...

wtf? u got a black charizard? o.o

i had a golden magicarp as a bug, but never saw black charizard ...

I even got a pink mew... a uniqicum on pokemon black/white lol :P it's a "shiny mew" as they call it xD

Also I got a shiny ponyta, it's the horse with flame tail, but shiny form its tail is blue fire instead of red !

i dun play those "news" pokemons, i stoped at pokemon crystal ... i played yellow, blue, red, gold, silver and crystal .. didnt play green :/

well, i had a mew on pokemon yellow, the pink one, and mew2 too, to catch the pink mew u need to abuse of a bug ... and i made it!

old and great times ... but those news pokemons from ds and gameboy advanced sp, i hate em ... so stupid ... GAMEBOYCOLORFTW! :D

jun, if im not mistaken, that happens when you get mimed, change map( not really map change, just like d2 tps) so it 'cancels' ur mim, but when you get mimed again, the times remains from previous mim, like i've seen in lots of servers with cancel, person would cancel 20 seconds after amp, cancelled ppl would re-amp, and than 40 secs later amp was off

yes i had that happen to me on another server years ago! and i think i did get cancelled this time aswel! well done MJ bug detected xD

i love Psyduck

psyduck-powers-pysicic-abilities-demotivational-poster-1274860317.jpg

yes i had that happen to me on another server years ago! and i think i did get cancelled this time aswel! well done MJ bug detected xD

To get back on-topic...

Yes, I've seen the same thing happen as well. Any idea what could cause that, White?

P.S.

I just caught a shiny Rattata in Pokemon Fire Red the other day! I was sooo happy, my first shiny! Jajajjaa!

To get back on-topic...

Yes, I've seen the same thing happen as well. Any idea what could cause that, White?

First thing I hear about it, but already know the cause and got the solution.

Originally I applied a fix that upon teleporting the mim effect is removed (visually) so when switching maps, the mim would no longer be visible for yourself or other players.

Probably on that removal I forgot to delete the delay-event, making it possible to re-use the previous delay event instead of creating a new one with a new timer running.

The solution to this is very simple, add a piece of code that deletes the delay-event upon teleporting aswell.