Sign in to follow this  
toneeh

/who To Display Number Of People From Each Town Online

Hi,

Just throwing it out there if it hasn't been asked before..

Is it possible to display the number of players of each town online when using the /who command?

At the moment it shows total online, but would be nice to know how much of each town is online.

thanks for reading :)

I've seen it in other servers, so yes, it should be possible. But why? I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I just wonder if you had a specific reason.

Hi,

Just throwing it out there if it hasn't been asked before..

Is it possible to display the number of players of each town online when using the /who command?

At the moment it shows total online, but would be nice to know how much of each town is online.

thanks for reading :)

should be enabled, but for GMs only !

If for players it will only cause panic. balance is something always get fixed itsef and this dont help.

i agree with farjat for once.

i can see already the idea that some town is outnumbered makes people log off and not play, even if actually numbers are quite even.

and online vs afk also is different. maybe some way to see active players / afk players for all server would be nice.

save you running around looking for ek when you see 100 on but maybe only 10 active (so maybe only 1-2 in EKable place)

I've seen it in other servers, so yes, it should be possible. But why? I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I just wonder if you had a specific reason.

too see how many elvs online, so we wont go out to "fight" :D