Sign in to follow this  
Maconhado

Sum Ideas, Plz Read!

To the GMs and old players:

Guys, we rly need players on our server right?

Well guys, new ppl are quittin bcuz we kill em too much, they dont even have a chance to learn how to play it.

Im tryin to teach new ppl, so they can survive a lil more..

I mean, teach em how to make a cool stats, so they wont die easy, how to get skills, like shield and mr ..

well, im here to ask u guys if somebody is with me? i mean, lets help em, so they can learn how to play and dun quit ...

another thing, this one to the gms: GMs, do u guys remember the HB neme 1, right?

well, to get an enemy kill u should kill ppl above lvl 120 ( if im not wrong ) ..

well, my idea is to put the barracks to max lvl 120-140, so they can get out there and try to survive at maps, but

only lvl 180 would give eks, so they ll have time to learn a lil how to survive, run and play ..

well, idk if its a good idea..

well, thx for reading!

Bacon!

thx gm, wat about to make barracks lower lvl? so they can learn how to play fighting monsters that attacks and hurts?

cuz dummies doesnt do crap .. so no skills there.

thx!

i help all i can , but in elv much more :P , ur idea is good but ek = 160 lvl .

need more active Gm's not only 1 , a few events giving some items like blood rapier , demon slay , resu wand etc , that not chage the game too much or i guess.

if u wanna get more ppl STOP ACTIVE RARE LIKE A NOOB in the fights no 1 gonna fight if 4 ppl active ....

maco if u wanna help , give me mp M leather + berk like u got or share me the war ARES ! thx

Edited by DamaBlanca

Maconhado, maybe the most known sc hero, says do not rape low level people? The irony.

yeah, i did that when the server had 200 players +, so .. wats wrong? i did, and everybody did too, if u didnt, u are a fool!

Cutting down on people using spies, like Maconhado and NoC would probly help the server a bit as well.

foefoe, if u wont help, so dun come here and talk crap, bcuz it isnt helpful! thx!

and i dont use spies like 90% of the server does, do u see macon on at wh? i dont think so .. so dont talk sh1t to me!

and show ur dirty face, and feel free to pvp me!

maco if u wanna help , give me mp M leather + berk like u got or share me the war ARES ! thx

hehehe, eres divertido :) la berkita 21 tradeo por una hoses se quieres! :)

Cutting down on people using spies, like Maconhado and NoC would probly help the server a bit as well.

foefoe, if u wont help, so dun come here and talk crap, bcuz it isnt helpful! thx!

and i dont use spies like 90% of the server does, do u see macon on at wh? i dont think so .. so dont talk sh1t to me!

You spied on me with Macon 2 days ago at bottom recall pad. Then you logged NoC and called back up in ares. You guys thought i was afk but i took ss of everything and even sent in a ticket. But dont pretend as if people like you aren't the exact problem with the server. You break the rules through spying and insulting people's families. You wreck pvp by abusing multi client and Genius is right, your nothing but a scorp hero and a buyer. So go sell your crap about trying to help the server somewhere else. If you really wanted to improve something, try and get your town to fight instead of spying and spamming ~ chat with "STAY INSIDE SHOP, SLEEP IS HERE"

Edited by foefoe

You spied on me with Macon 2 days ago at bottom recall pad. Then you logged NoC and called back up in ares. You guys thought i was afk but i took ss of everything and even sent in a ticket. But dont pretend as if people like you aren't the exact problem with the server. You break the rules through spying and insulting people's families. You wreck pvp by abusing multi client and Genius is right, your nothing but a scorp hero and a buyer. So go sell your crap about trying to help the server somewhere else. If you really wanted to improve something, try and get your town to fight instead of spying and spamming ~ chat with "STAY INSIDE SHOP, SLEEP IS HERE"

hahaha, thats funny, im spy? wat about u? lil cry baby! both sider, sucker!

cant see any ppl getting lvl or just fighting, and u log the other side!

u weak! dont even know how to use zems! hahaha, dropped dr77 pink cape, watta kid!!!!! haha

and im a buyer? hahahaha thats rly funny, are u new in this server? u are the buyer here! everybody knows baconado, and you? who are u? im the hero scorps right? and u? u are the guy who dropped the dr77 pink cape, thats weak! haha u sux dude!

call ppl buyer, and u are the real buyer here!

well, suck me!

another thing: nobody likes u, if u think sumbody does, thats a lie, they "like" u just to use ur crap! ( xb )

and stop calling ppl fag when u kill sumbody!

and, thx for the ek! ur mage sux!

Lol you really are stupid. you got caught red handed spying, and still deny it. And everyone knows i didnt drop that cape. Or anything ever in my life :D. Your just so mad cuz u spent thousands on this game and my entire guild spent 0. But you little girls are the 1s who spy and recall in every even fight. If you ask me the buyer guild in ares is the biggest problem with the server.

Nemesis20111022_163928_Elvine000.jpg

Nemesis20111022_164044_Elvine000.jpg

Less than 1 min later you are here summoning on me after you thought i was afk on your elvine. Clear case of spying, and i'm quite surprised the GM staff did nothing to you for this. But as always rules always depend on whos breaking them.

Edited by foefoe

cute this shit now , if u have problems with maco send pm or u maco if u have problems with foefoe dont talk here.

this post its for help no for fights

pd:gm close

GET THE Fl_lCK OUT MY POST FOEFOE I DONT WANT U HERE.

AND YES, I LL HUNT U TILL I DIE , DONT B AFK, I LL MAKE SUMMONS ON YOU!

AND FOR THE 100X IM NOT BUYER, U SUCKER! EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT IM BRAZILIAN AND I HAVE NO MONEY, U BLIND SH1T! DIDNT SEE MY TRADE LIST? I ALREADY SOLD 2 ICE SWORDS, U SUCKER!

AND YES, U DROPPED THE CAPE!

Edited by Maconhado

Dragonoid dropped it Idiot. I am SnowyJoe, i've had access to Dragonoid for years. The char that dropped it was Elite~. I have never even had access to that account. No clue what the account name even is. And everyone knows ur a buyer, and a spy. And the only possible way a sissy like you can hunt a god like me is to spy and summon creature <<<<LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Now go throw your computer out the window kid, u just got forum ek'd LOL FREEEEEE!

ok, u are not dragonoid? and im the buyer? why u wont use ur own char with no sh1t? u need ur friends to play ? dang, thats sad, big talker doesnt have a cool char to play with? dang, so sad! :/

i made my own fh scorps, and i see u didnt sh1t ... dang, so sad ... and keeps talking ... lol, thats sad!

well, i dont talk to noobs with out fh, bye! go get lvl then eks, then talk 2me ok?

poor boy, dun have a char :(

haha, u funny, poor sh1t, im not buyer, if i had money, i would buy, but i have not. and if ppl buy things wats the matter? if u and me are poors, it is our problem!