Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

Plz Plz Plz

@kennychl: there's a difference between making things easier (more eks for a kill) and making things easier (a list of quests)...

I think repair all button belongs to this second category rather then the first.

It makes things easier, but doesn't make it that easy to be considered fruity.

@Magazo: Hellfire exists in the original helbreath, I don't see why it's fruity at all... I've spent ALOT of time to completely simulate hellfire and sleep spell, they're brand new and different visual effects never seen or used before.

Hell-fire is strong, but those who have it, payed the high price of obtaining it. (high price = spending ages in pits to get it or had luck at the abaddon)

@kennychl: there's a difference between making things easier (more eks for a kill) and making things easier (a list of quests)...

I think repair all button belongs to this second category rather then the first.

@Magazo: Hellfire exists in the original helbreath, I don't see why it's fruity at all... I've spent ALOT of time to completely simulate hellfire and sleep spell, they're brand new and different visual effects never seen or used before.

Hell-fire is strong, but those who have it, payed the high price of obtaining it. (high price = spending ages in pits to get it or had luck at the abaddon)

The worries are - repair all button will make players demand more easy buttons. Eg, 1 click to equip a full set of MR/MP/MA, etc. Or 1 click to drink 2 Red pots.

Hellfire damage has reduced A LOT. It's just a rare spell like how warriors have their rare items like SB/ any other activation. XR is strong too by reducing half of the player's HP. What about changing it to quarter of the player's HP instead? It's not making sense at all. And yes, another high price is, HF user will always be targeted (that's from my experience), the high consumption of mana, and also the after-effect of flames and dust that covering the screen, where players have difficulty on to aim the target after HF is cast.

+1

no good for GBH users

Edited by Tuby

100% agree, double clicking every single item in ur bag everytime time u repair is just busywork. It holds no tactical value to the game. Its just 1 of the many stupid things the koreans messed up when originally making this game.

Lol, u think like an automaton....If sthing is done in HB original then its not fruity...otherwise it IS....

+1 to repair all n chillin fingers

@Magazo: Hellfire exists in the original helbreath

Original helbreath? I don't think so. Maybe in fruitopia land.

Anything these "developers" added to the game has been utter crap. From the battle hammer to the new weapons to the new spells. It's like a never-ending joke. Unbalanced, untested, and utter trash.

180 level? ENOUGH STATS TO DO ANYTHING WITH ALMOST NO CONSEQUENCE WOOHOO.

Blizzard? HIGHEST DAMAGE NORMAL SPELL IN THE GAME THAT ALSO FREEZES...BRILLIANT.

Battle Hammers / BBH? HIGHEST NORMAL ITEM DAMAGE AND ARE THE ONES THAT STRIP, HUR DA DUR DUR DUR.

DK Armor / Weapons? COMPLETE JOKE, THIS IS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE FIRST FEW PRIVATE SERVERS.

MIM? lol.

Logical additions like a party management screen, repair all, party members on mini-map...oh no...we can't do that! Our game being shitty is a feature! Deal with it guyzzzz!

Anything these "developers" added to the game has been utter crap. From the battle hammer to the new weapons to the new spells. It's like a never-ending joke. Unbalanced, untested, and utter trash.

Blizzard? HIGHEST DAMAGE NORMAL SPELL IN THE GAME THAT ALSO FREEZES...BRILLIANT.

Battle Hammers / BBH? HIGHEST NORMAL ITEM DAMAGE AND ARE THE ONES THAT STRIP, HUR DA DUR DUR DUR.

DK Armor / Weapons? COMPLETE JOKE, THIS IS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE FIRST FEW PRIVATE SERVERS.

MIM? lol.

Logical additions like a party management screen, repair all, party members on mini-map...oh no...we can't do that! Our game being shitty is a feature! Deal with it guyzzzz!

Hell Fire original addition in hb korea:

http://helbreath.com/service/board/bview.p...=16&id=1510

Fury of Thor original addition in hb korea:

http://helbreath.com/service/board/bview.p...=14&id=1541

I think these links prove well enough that hell-fire, sleep and fury of thor are originally invented & added in HB Korea.

Use google translator to translate korean to english (or spanish) and read by yourself their additions.

@Synz: so YES, HF, Sleep & FoT ARE ORIGINAL spells added in hb korea, don't make statements without arguments, I'll always prove people wrong, I know what I talk about if I say it's original helbreath.

Too bad you can't understand a simple statement, maybe then you can prove me wrong.

Its fine though, I prove you wrong nearly every time we "argue."

It's cute though, keep trying.

I'll try to re-state what I said earlier essentially: Helbreath "The Heldenian" and Helbreath "The Apocalypse" are expansions and anything added during or after these times is not original.

Edited by Synz

Sorry for double post, but please remember we're talking about HB Korea here:

IPB Image

You may as well call it HB Bananas and Watermelons. It doesn't get much more fruity than that.

Also, whoever coined the word fruity for shit tier helbreath servers should kill themselves.

then your and my definition of "original" are just different.

I consider all what is in hb korea original, as they developed it or chose to add it.

Anthing that's not made by them and exceeds the limits or doesn't continue the (story)line of helbreath is fruity.

If you like to call apo & held expansions stupid and fruity, that's up to you, its your personal opinion.

On top of that, you're free to play or not play helbreath nemesis, choice is completly yours. But if you choose to play with us, then play by our rules and our ideas, you choose for it and you're free to go at any time.

MIM? lol.

Hell Fire original addition in hb korea:

http://helbreath.com/service/board/bview.p...=16&id=1510

Fury of Thor original addition in hb korea:

http://helbreath.com/service/board/bview.p...=14&id=1541

I think these links prove well enough that hell-fire, sleep and fury of thor are originally invented & added in HB Korea.

Use google translator to translate korean to english (or spanish) and read by yourself their additions.

@Synz: so YES, HF, Sleep & FoT ARE ORIGINAL spells added in hb korea, don't make statements without arguments, I'll always prove people wrong, I know what I talk about if I say it's original helbreath.

U r misunderstanding, he is giving out his opinion about it,,,,,

then your and my definition of "original" are just different.

I consider all what is in hb korea original, as they developed it or chose to add it.

Anthing that's not made by them and exceeds the limits or doesn't continue the (story)line of helbreath is fruity.

If you like to call apo & held expansions stupid and fruity, that's up to you, its your personal opinion.

On top of that, you're free to play or not play helbreath nemesis, choice is completly yours. But if you choose to play with us, then play by our rules and our ideas, you choose for it and you're free to go at any time.

No, you're using the word incorrectly then. If you modify anything, it is no longer original. If you add a different engine to a car, it is no longer in its original form. If you add a chemical to another chemical, it is no longer the original chemical. If you change something in a game, it is no longer original. Origin means first form, anything after that is a derived form.

But, that's enough of an etymology lecture.

It is my opinion that the developers at HB Korea (more like HB fruit farm) haven't done much to progress Helbreath in a positive way. The storyline is BARELY existent, as per usual of this genre of game, even less so in this game perhaps. The apocalypse expansion, as a "story", was not a bad addition. A lot of the weapons/armor and spells added by these developers were unbalanced and rushed in my opinion.

As a more on topic subject, I just find it odd that people are against making silly monotonous tasks easier and more streamlined. A more efficient interface just makes sense to me.

White[GM] likes this suggestion...

I am not against it neither

Nice to see so many ppl support the idea. To the ppl that dont want this feature:

Seriously, its just a button and its about repairing. Its a boring part of the game that takes to much time and effort to do with the double clicking and all, it should be a simple action to repair. Also this feature doesnt affect gameplay in any way, pvp will still be same and hunts will be the same, no change in trades or in the value of items/gold etc etc etc... its only the repair factor that is being handled.

My suggestion is 1 button to repair all items equipped and everything in the bag, if u dont have enough money to repair all at once, it wont repair at all (to avoid only getting half items being repaired if low on gold without noticing).

Ty

/Zoul

since siemtech (hb developers) closed any update made by anyone is to be considered "fruity"

isn't it like that?

i really don't know much about the history behind the game, and how it worked out, so i might be wrong.