Sign in to follow this  
foefoe

Recall

Its an obvious problem with an obvious solution. add delay to the spell after dmg. Its the lamest tactic in the history of game. And every other game+hb server has already changed this. Lets see something done plz. Recall is a waste of life.

No, recall is created to return to town, from a map which is to far to run back to town.

Like all other games.

Edited by Nindax

No, recall is created to return to town, from a map which is to far to run back to town.

Like all other games.

Name an mmo that is similar to helbreath that has a recall spell anywhere close to the same.

Oh wait...

who *censored*ing gives a shit just play the *censored*ing game and stop bithcing sick of seeing this recall topic if the gms want to change it they will

Its an obvious problem with an obvious solution. add delay to the spell after dmg. Its the lamest tactic in the history of game. And every other game+hb server has already changed this. Lets see something done plz. Recall is a waste of life.

OMFGGGGGG can't believe you are bringing this shit up again, i hope you get your forum account suspended for a long time, bud

edit: this topic has allready been discussed many times

Here:

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29185

Here:

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29197

Here:

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28303

And Here, topic started by you, also:

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29438

so STOP with this, we all know what you think about recall!! Admins are aware of everything you wrote.. theres no need to flood

Edited by letrita

its an issue thats needs talkin about. If u dont feel that its something that concerns u, then go suck an egg. As for me i will continue to petition that something is done about recall until something is done about recall. Thats what this forum section is for. The more need there is for an issue to be resolved the more likely there will be something done about it. So you can sit on the sidelines and not worry about wasting time on a stupid feature in this game. As for me i would like to see the game become more fun, and practical. Lets see some support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Letrita u made urself look like an *censored*.

its an issue thats needs talkin about. If u dont feel that its something that concerns u, then go suck an egg. As for me i will continue to petition that something is done about recall until something is done about recall. Thats what this forum section is for. The more need there is for an issue to be resolved the more likely there will be something done about it. So you can sit on the sidelines and not worry about wasting time on a stupid feature in this game. As for me i would like to see the game become more fun, and practical. Lets see some support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I make myself look like an *censored*? you keep whining every single day about this recall thing.. you must be a terrible player, and probably go all crazy when somebody recalls on your face, because your not good enough to kill him.

I allready told you this, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Why all the players have to stand this kind of posts again and again? you allready made this suggestion. if you want answers, send a ticket. There are some certain rules for the usage of the forum. you might want to read them.

I make myself look like an *censored*? you keep whining every single day about this recall thing.. you must be a terrible player, and probably go all crazy when somebody recalls on your face, because your not good enough to kill him.

Why all the players have to stand this kind of posts again and again? you allready made this suggestion. if you want answers, send a ticket. There are some certain rules for the usage of the forum. you might want to read them.

A ticket is worthless in regards to server changes, its only 1 person's opinion. If we were all to send in tickets about what we thought, elguason would KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IN REAL LIFE, LITERALLY MURDER.

Your rules quoting is rather pathetic, there's nothing wrong with this post because it IS a suggestion, it IS relevant, and there IS a discussion. Many players want to see this change, just because you like raging over a suggestion that is quite popular doesn't mean the rest of the players want to see your useless complaints. If anyone is in negative disregard of the rules its you, as your posts are SPAM and NOT ON TOPIC.

The "you're not good enough to kill them" is the stupidest and lamest "argument" in the book. Are you saying that it takes skill to recall? Are you saying that because a warrior or mage with mass items recalls from us that we're bad players?

I'd like to see you prevent my character from recalling. IF YOU CAN'T KILL MY CHARACTER YOU SUCK BRO! GOOD ARGUMENT.....................

A ticket is worthless in regards to server changes, its only 1 person's opinion. If we were all to send in tickets about what we thought, elguason would KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IN REAL LIFE, LITERALLY MURDER.

Your rules quoting is rather pathetic, there's nothing wrong with this post because it IS a suggestion, it IS relevant, and there IS a discussion. Many players want to see this change, just because you like raging over a suggestion that is quite popular doesn't mean the rest of the players want to see your useless complaints. If anyone is in negative disregard of the rules its you, as your posts are SPAM and NOT ON TOPIC.

The "you're not good enough to kill them" is the stupidest and lamest "argument" in the book. Are you saying that it takes skill to recall? Are you saying that because a warrior or mage with mass items recalls from us that we're bad players?

I'd like to see you prevent my character from recalling. IF YOU CAN'T KILL MY CHARACTER YOU SUCK BRO! GOOD ARGUMENT.....................

4. Do not flood or doublepost on purpose, your posting privileges will be taken and in the future your posts must be approved by an administrator before they are actually added to a thread.

i am saying it takes skills to NOT allow enemys to recall.. if you know they are about to cast recall, USE BOW, get HP weapons, keep them frozen, FIGURE IT OUT!

Edited by letrita

You need to check the definitions of those things you bolded before you pull that out.

Flood = spamming the same post all over the forum , which he is not doing.

Doublepost = posting twice in the same thread one after another , which again he is not doing.

You make it sound like people only recall when they're almost dead, which isn't the case at all. Recall has its uses, yes, of course. The spell is just a tad bit overpowered. A minor tweak is all we're asking here.

We want to TEST it before its dismissed entirely. Just a test run, that is all we're asking.

We want to TEST it before its dismissed entirely. Just a test run, that is all we're asking.

Yeah, Lets make a test run. I still think that even ONE (1) second is enough for recall delay. I played HBPL(Helbreath Poland) where its 10seconds delay. It was almost as easy as with instant recall to escape. Only thing that was really affected was when people was boxed/parad. And about this 'you suck because you let him recall' -argument... There is so many things that affects on it. One of them: delay. You might be hitting with HP weapon, but you have some delay => Guy can recall. You have your enemy frozen, you have delay and he gets recall even if you hit him. But so far as recall stays the same, I'll abuse it too.

Discussion:

If recall spell takes 10secs to use, that will make the spell useless compared to recall scroll, where you can just double click and Adakadabra, instead of casting that spell (which will take 2secs?) before you are gone.

It's like a total abolish the recall spell.

Discussion:

If recall spell takes 10secs to use, that will make the spell useless compared to recall scroll, where you can just double click and Adakadabra, instead of casting that spell (which will take 2secs?) before you are gone.

Recall scroll has a limit - You can't use it unless you have taken 0 damage for 10 seconds before using it.

Discussion:

It doesn't have to be 10 seconds. 5-8 would be great.