Sign in to follow this  
Emke

Ab

Spell Armor Break (AB) is decreasing armor faster than hammers. Like sample - hauberk excauses ~10 hits AB, but try it excause in 10hits by hammer.. i think even bbh wont excause it on ~10 hits.

I was on pvp with mage, and i got nice mr set.. Well i loose :blush:, but i had exaused all mr and hp armor set's.., but my oponent got excaused only mp leather... zzz.. Incredible, because i were "clicking" him much more times, than he was shooting AB.

PS

I wish hammers strip rate increase or AB spell excause ration decrease please. And srry if that topic already was disquss before.. didnt found it . B)

Edited by Emke

im a mage and my leather armor strips after 3-4 crits. its an art to play with leather vs bbh... Mages have to switch to dk from mr/hp/mp armor just as much as warr when fighting bbh or you are forced to go repair after 2 mins.

however considering bbh requires 200 str (in other words alot of points) its a good thing, it should be worth getting 200 str.

its fine imo, but i hate leather .P

Armor break also is mostly vs ma, cus u need a good hp wand to ab mr gear, and even then it takes a long time. bbh fks up everything it touches :P

Armor break requires mana, you cant simply spam ab npn-stop, and u will do 1 hit per cast, while with bbh u can do 1~3 hits per cast, the thing is, he changed sets, while u probably just kept the same set whole time, wich makes easier for mages, you just need to learn how to pvp as a war

There is NO SINGLE NECK that gives immunity or even partial absorption of "Armor Breaking".

There DO are ideas/plans/discussions to introduct and EARTH absorption necklace, yet this is UNSURE if i'll be added, and IF it's added, it'll absorb DAMAGE, and NOT the AB effect.

Armor break requires mana, you cant simply spam ab npn-stop, and u will do 1 hit per cast, while with bbh u can do 1~3 hits per cast, the thing is, he changed sets, while u probably just kept the same set whole time, wich makes easier for mages, you just need to learn how to pvp as a war

well yea.. mage hits once and war can click like 2-3 times, but is still not enuf to excause armor.. it ony strips down, and mage puts on dk armor in eye'blink. When danger on klicking is gone - they wear stripped armor again. Anyway warrior cant excause hauberk so fast, as they could be broken by AB + in pvp end AB breaks all warrior sets to 0%, but max on excause by warrior = leather, may be hat.. i think is not enuf.. Anyway mage use mana, but warrior use much more mana (in case of para/zerk etc.). Warrior never kill mage in runing.. Warrior can get mage as*s only on para, so mana points doesnt play a big rolle here.. :blink:

Wars can kill mages not lized, thats a fact.

Also, the mage have way less time to change armors, wars have 3 seconds, since thats the time mage need to cast armor break, you need to protect ur sets, and 1 more, thing, this game wasnt designed for 1x1, its a mass players game, so a war can simply use the spell protection from magic, to avoid armor break, while mages cant simple avoid being hit by hammers