Sign in to follow this  
Ganksta

I Wonder What The Difference Is....?

Seems like Argentina Nemesis may have close to or even more rare items than Int. Seeing how int has been up way way longer, I wonder why it's like that....

there is 1 SB in arg, tell me how many in int, 10? we dont have cancel, helfire, IC ... Just 1 KA and few more items.

Arg is way too far from int

internacional 4 year or ++

neme arg 1 year ?

-.-!

Nemesis 2 started 3 years ago. Nemesis 1 went down in 2007.

Create Date: Mar 28 2007 5:22PM

Yep, it started in March of 2007. (My account wasn't created the exact day Nemesis 2 started)

Rares in neme arg:

kwand

ice sword

xr

ds

merien neck

ice storm

ms30 x2

sb x2

roam

event items:

kaxe

rox

resu wand x2

ds

dark exe x2

lb x2

ice storm x2

sleep x2

Rares in neme arg:

kwand

ice sword

xr

ds

merien neck

ice storm

ms30 x2

sb x2

roam

event items:

kaxe

rox

resu wand x2

ds

dark exe x2

lb x2

ice storm x2

sleep x2

That's more event items than I've seen in my nemesis career.

My career has been nemesis Int, and at least a year.

Edited by Ganksta

well.. i dont know how long yourr career is.. but you cant compare nemesis int rares with nemesis arg rares..

and nemesis int had way more events with rare prizes than nemesis arg..

Nemesis 2 had 1 or 2 rox

couple ressu wands

1 dark exe

3 bsw

3 mfs

2 sleeps

1 k axe

2 kb

Dunno how many ie swords, i can only remenber 1

1? kwand

liche neck

sg neck

Thats what i can remenber

Seems like Argentina Nemesis may have close to or even more rare items than Int. Seeing how int has been up way way longer, I wonder why it's like that....

They both have exactly SAME drop rate. The server is the same, theres only a few differences which are:

Server IP

Gold drop is Half in Nemesis Arg

Neme Arg needs 100 int for dk wand...

and recently you had kill the gm event.. the 2nd one (i think) with AWESOME DROPS.

If both servers were 1 year old, im sure nemesis arg would have way more items than int.. first 6 months were massive, 600 on on sades, ppl hunting everywhere..

but.. thats not the case, so this is so relevant.. we have sh1t compared to int.. (i got nothing, someone stole my mp 70 set, ms16, rogm yesterday)

Btw, farjat, would you read my ticket please? :)

PD: AND I HAVE SEEN Gimlin's BAG.. GOD, HE HAS TWICE RARES THAN THE WHOLE ARG SERVER..

Edited by vazkitoo

Well if MJ's estimation is right, then it would seem that according to the time:events ratio, hb neme arg has had many more event items introduced than hb neme int.

You have just one year playing int.. how can you know that?

There were just a few useful prizes in nemesis arg.. and i have 3 of them (rox, kaxe and ice storm)

Im sure, and i been told that nemesis int had maybe 2 times more events than arg..

You have just one year playing int.. how can you know that?

There were just a few useful prizes in nemesis arg.. and i have 3 of them (rox, kaxe and ice storm)

Im sure, and i been told that nemesis int had maybe 2 times more events than arg..

Even at 2 times the events, nem arg has been up for 1/3 or 1/4 the time of int. This means that by the time neme arg is at int's tenier, it would have almost 2-3 times the rares of int.... That's excluding drops, just judging from event items.

maybe theres a lot of events missing..

as far as i know there had been many events in neme int, that didn't had a rare item as a price but had other kind of good stuff..

for example the event that you could upgrade a weapon (when they did abh+1)

also i've seen special event items such as the hauberk exp 20%, someone's crit increase dark elf bow and orange hero capes.

so even though they aren't "rares" they should be taken into account as good event prices..

we don't have any of those rare items xD

oh well, there is one ma 9 plate leggings that hunter gave to an event winner, but thats it :P

dude, my sharers and i (jimis, MJ, cor3a and me) have 2 or even 3x items (sets and rares) than hb arg, arg has many items for the time it has been on ur right on that, but int server is nearly 15x item whored than it

Int has been up longer, yes, but we didn't give out Kloness Axes and Xelima Rings in the first year of the server. In Arg, we've given out better prizes sooner, because it started out as a 180 server, not like Nemesis Int 2 that started as 140.

So whats the point?

There's no diff beetween servers, bout iten events, arg actually is going with int, when we have a event for a K axe on int, that IS a good iten, but not like the best, they have one at arg too, but there it IS the best

ROX was at both servers, like k axe and couple others

kaxe sucks compared to kblade, and it wasnt easy to get. It was easy for me cause ive been picking up everything i saw on the floor, cleaning pits everyday, doing 5 mp just killing hh in d1..

DEx, LB, resu were easy to get.. it was a race, but with no pl action, those items, dex y lb are kind of useless..

ds was pvp event prize, wasnt easy ofc..

rox was also from scavenger hunt.. we won in 2 days cause i keep picking up everything.

sleep and is was easy too, but i missed those events so i dont really know, i gave many good things to get my is..

i would prefer dm5, ms18 as prizes, i dont know about you.. there are a lot of rares that worth sh1t..

Edited by vazkitoo