Sign in to follow this  
itachi

Server Is Dead

same here im bored..

many elv left to hbpoland

i dont think the server is death ... hm why is there so many players from poland ?? just that i have played a poland server "hb polska" but its not up anymore i think but its just wired that there is so many poland players why not many english players or somthing and english players cant play on poland server because they only speak poland ===???

A few ares back to nemesis from hb world/wateva server.

The reason is "Other servers are too easy, things too easily get"

So be positive. Like I said, they went for summer holidays/summer work.

The server keep dieing cause you guys makes sucks topics as this

I cant agree more if ppl keep talking about the server is dead when its not new ppl will think its a bad server and find another

last event "Kill GM" my screen was full of ppl, more than 130 online.

yah agree i was not in the Event but in weekends there is many players online so the server is not dead

If you take the trouble to read the post a year ago to this date, will also see that there is post like this. At that time together with people on vacation, Argentina opened the server and people complained that we were a few ppl on. Then people went back and no one returned to talk about it. Just one year later read similar post. At this time there was people on vacation and that the server where people are testing it. Slowly go back and no one else will read post like this until next year where who knows what server will be on and how many people are on vacation.

It's best to take this time few people, quiet train, get drops, upgrear angels, etc, etc, etc and be prepared for when people return and above all, stop complaining about a game and have fun.

regards

If you take the trouble to read the post a year ago to this date, will also see that there is post like this. At that time together with people on vacation, Argentina opened the server and people complained that we were a few ppl on. Then people went back and no one returned to talk about it. Just one year later read similar post. At this time there was people on vacation and that the server where people are testing it. Slowly go back and no one else will read post like this until next year where who knows what server will be on and how many people are on vacation.

It's best to take this time few people, quiet train, get drops, upgrear angels, etc, etc, etc and be prepared for when people return and above all, stop complaining about a game and have fun.

regards

(And people in the USA going back to school)

Closed.