Sign in to follow this  
cilin

Dkhelm's Sprite For Next Update

Do you guys like the dk helm sprite? in my opinion it looks bad, Black wings or Horned would be better sprite for it. and its not hard to change it!

here one screen.

IPB Image

Edited by cilin

everyone already wears statted wings/horns anyway, I haven't even carried a dk helm in a long long time. There are way more important issues to deal with than this.

full helm for full plate.

makes sense and lets bmages take whole dk set instead of only 130 str's taking.

my opinion, let 10 str pure mage able to take mage hero set plx befre this =D

u misunderstood me dude... Im talking about sprite (how do you see it) not about it requiriments ( im not asking dk helm's str requirments to be raised to 130 str, I want it te be 85 str as it is now, but make it look like a black wing or horned helm.

Edited by cilin

u misunderstood me dude... Im talking about sprite (how do you see it) not about it requiriments ( im not asking dk helm's str requirments to be raised to 130 str, I want it te be 85 str as it is now, but make it look like a black wing or horned helm.

oh kk i see

maybe wing is ok for looks, but still man i like tradition =X

i like the full helm for the set also, look nice =)

jun, use str 10 angel and u can be full hero, but until the day u get full hero.... =p

hero wings are only 100 str, so I don't see why dk wings can't be 100 str as well.

There may be more important changes, but this change only takes a few minutes to do. Besides, full helm looks stupid.

hero wings are only 100 str, so I don't see why dk wings can't be 100 str as well.

There may be more important changes, but this change only takes a few minutes to do. Besides, full helm looks stupid.

i think full dk is meant to look stupid. that way u can tell brand new player 180 from a pr0

i had the same idea a few days ago but i didnt post it because there are more important things for the stuff. but Now the thread is created, what do you think about this helm that is usless in hb?? it would be grat to have it as the dk helm sprite

QlNT_TSs9Mc

ahh el 5, ese no se usa en HB, me pregunto para que lo dise?aron si nunca lo usaron.

ahh the 5, that one is not used in HB, i wonder why they designed it if they have never used it.

i had the same idea a few days ago but i didnt post it because there are more important things for the stuff. but Now the thread is created, what do you think about this helm that is usless in hb?? it would be grat to have it as the dk helm sprite

QlNT_TSs9Mc

It's nice but the video's quality is a bit low so I couldn't look any details...just the shape.