Sign in to follow this  
FedeD

Doubt

Dark Knight Platemail--------------------------------------------Merien Platemail

Defense: 53-------------------------------------------------------Defense: 60

Natural PA: 55%--------------------------------------------------Natural PA: 45%

Endurance: 10.000------------------------------------------------Endurance: 5.000

I don't exactly know what natural PA does but this makes me think DK plate is better than merien platemail :P. Is that true?

Edited by FedeD

yes DK plate is better, but Mplate has activation. Pros n Cons that is, or "balanced" is the word.

And DK plate is "a bit" easier to get....

yes DK plate is better, but Mplate has activation. Pros n Cons that is, or "balanced" is the word.

Does it have ability to break your enemys weapons?

Does it have ability to break your enemys weapons?

Yeah...but it's still crappy

nahh i think its all fair! the activation is nice, Break weapons is insane. and then u can use it for idle in shop / wh and all players are like WAOW a green glowing plate ! wish i was that guy ;)

its only fair its an item u use for activation, as in X weapons and ice sword. These are bad aswell if u not activate it. :D

try killing someone with a XR without activating (or even activating, prolly wont get urself the ek)

those items r just to activate lol

Mplate reduces huge amounts of fps and makes atleast 75 % of the players run slower, its good as it is now...

WOW, it rocks.... -.-

It's like DK set VS. Hero set -

Hero set adds Dmg+Hit Prob, but has lower Defense than DK set.

If you want special stuff (dmg+hit prob), you gotta sacrifice something (defense) for it.

huaeuhueahueaaauauauheauh

this is the same guy that was suggesting like 3 different things a week and ppl blamed me for calling him a noob

haueuaehuaehuaeu

huaeuhueahueaaauauauheauh

this is the same guy that was suggesting like 3 different things a week and ppl blamed me for calling him a noob

haueuaehuaehuaeu

?

If you want special stuff (dmg+hit prob), you gotta sacrifice something (defense) for it.

i didn't know this, always thought merien plate was way better than dk... in my opinion it should be, since its so hard to get.. but thats just me, i also think HF should kick ur *censored* for the same reason, but its not that cool either.

i didn't know this, always thought merien plate was way better than dk... in my opinion it should be, since its so hard to get.. but thats just me, i also think HF should kick ur *censored* for the same reason, but its not that cool either.

I think it the same way, staff always says rarity doesnt mean items to be godly, but there should be a difference (not that slightly) as it is now..

Merien plate its already awseome man, it breaks weapons! what else do you want it to do?

The natural PA should be slightly higher than DK plate..

Merien plate its already awseome man, it breaks weapons! what else do you want it to do?

The natural PA should be slightly higher than DK plate..

Keep a DK plate in your bag. Defense problem solved.

Merien Plate already breaks weapons, it shouldn't have higher defense as well. You get a special ability, but sacrifice some defense. Same concept with Hero Items.